Quantcast
Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Page 23 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

I like Z_Fan's intensity.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:37 PM.

My Ride
    4x4

So if everyone and their dog has claims against him - why can't I pull anything up on the queens bench judgements search?

Originally posted by habshabs
    Clearly all I want is my cash back...
    This is why you need to proceed down all avenues - but most definitely force the ones that you can force. The criminal matter is his problem, not your concern, and the outcome is not relevant to getting your money back. Ultimately you need to understand that whether he is charged or not, you don't care [other than maybe some satisfaction knowing he is charged, and is in more legal shit, with potential for a criminal record] - and it does not get you closer to your money coming back. That is its own issue - a civil matter.

Anyhow, there are many companies with the sole purpose of filing these kinds of claims - Jason Fillion will be served very quickly - and his response will be required in a court of law. If he chooses not to respond, he's fucked. If he's smart, he'll settle. The point is, he can't stall, he can't ignore, he can't send you a poor-fucking-me e-mail, he MUST respond or he's fucked.

DO THIS TODAY. STOP FUCKING AROUND.

Bluemoon Civil Pursuits Ltd
    304 1109 - 17 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2T 5R9
    (403) 269-6904

Here is a company that you could contact and I assure you for a few hundred bucks, you can start the ball rolling and force Jason Fillion to provide a legal response. The funny thing is, he can't defend himself, so he's fucked. He either must settle by choice, or foolishly not defend himself, or retain a lawyer. What's funnier, no lawyer will take his situation on with out money upfront. He'll be out more money just to retain a lawyer, and he'll have to pay out of pocket as he goes. No lawyer will take this with hopes of being paid afterwards! He's better to pay you as opposed to paying a lawyer. FOR CHRIST SAKES, FORCE HIM TO DO SOMETHING!

Reality, most people settle if they can - and you need to understand sometimes that truly means "settling". You might be approached by Jason and he may say, look, I'll give you $2500 if you drop suit. You then decide, yes or no. Depending on how god damn pissed you are, and what you consider reasonable to recover and move on. I'm sure you will get some real legal advice on what to expect here.

Gather any/all of your evidence. His e-mails of admission of taking your money and not providing what was promised, etc. Bring copies of this with you, and you will have a meeting with whichever company you select for a civil pursuit - give it to them - pay - enjoy knowing now you've actually done something to force the issue.

SUE THE MOTHER FUCKER

My Ride
    Has four wheels

^^ God dayum...OP maybe you should just let Z_Fan act on your behalf. He'll end up getting you $5k from this loser!

Originally posted by Stealth22
    ^^ God dayum...OP maybe you should just let Z_Fan act on your behalf. He'll end up getting you $5k from this loser!
    He definitely has a point. It's getting harder and harder to feel sorry for someone who isn't using the means readily available to likely get his money back, or at the very least, cause a great deal more problems for Jason Fillion. E-mails to CPS do essentially nothing.

My Ride
    VW R32 Turbo

Originally posted by Z_Fan

SUE THE MOTHER FUCKER
    I tip my hat to you. Your last two posts have been epic.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:37 PM.

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by Z_Fan

DO THIS TODAY. STOP FUCKING AROUND.

Bluemoon Civil Pursuits Ltd
    304 1109 - 17 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2T 5R9
    (403) 269-6904

Suggestion noted. Thanks for the advice. I didn't even know these companies existed. So long as it's only going to be cost me a few hundred, it is probably the easiest thing to do. I just called and left them a VM. Hopefully, they will get back to me sooner as opposed to later.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by habshabs

Suggestion noted. Thanks for the advice. I didn't even know these companies existed. So long as it's only going to be cost me a few hundred, it is probably the easiest thing to do. I just called and left them a VM. Hopefully, they will get back to me sooner as opposed to later.

Thanks again.
    Good, hopefully you get back your $3k and then some

My Ride
    its blue. and has three pedals.

If you guys haven't read carefully enough, the OP states that he hasn't been able to do anything due to the fact he's out of the province at the moment, so the accusations that he's not doing everything readily within his power are null and void.

In reading this, I would assume he'll do his best with the suggestions given when he returns to get the money he well deserves.

I can understand the frustration of Beyond members when action isn't taken pronto, and the time its taken for the OP to take a course of action has reached its limits, but give him a break. In due time he'll get his (for both parties included).

My Ride
    NC1

Don't mess with Z_Fan!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

From what I've researched about the civil suits, they serve him with papers and they set up a mediation between you both to settle out of court. If you can't come to an agreement, they put it before a judge (or some other legal entity) to settle once again out of court. If you still can't settle, it goes to court.

So he'll have lots of chances to pay you prior to being fucked by the long dick of the law. And to serve him with the papers is only $200 and you don't need a lawyer to represent you. Go file them now. Get in line so you're ahead of the other losers he's scamming after you. The courts pay out based on who's in line to sue him first so you now have to wait for the last 2 weeks of people that sued him ahead of you now.

So go as soon as you get back here.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    08 Mazdaspeed 3

Z_Fan, awesome posts and advice.. glad you shared your experience in these matters!!

good luck habshabs, couple hundred bucks? Easy to swallow considering how much shit this is going to bring to Jason Fillion the scammer.

My Ride
    08 Mazdaspeed 3

Originally posted by AndyL
    So if everyone and their dog has claims against him - why can't I pull anything up on the queens bench judgements search?
    Still curious about this.. would claims against him be in those records if they were settled out of court?

Originally posted by odin7

Still curious about this.. would claims against him be in those records if they were settled out of court?
    If he agrees to settle out of court, the answer is NO. Because then a trial was never held and in fact it never went to court. Which is what Jason should want, because defending his short-bald-broke-ass would be costly.

Which is why he should settle out of court.

The whole point of doing it this way is to ensure that Jason Fillion clearly understands the OP is dead fucking serious - and to provide Jason Fillion with a last chance at resolving the issue amicably by settling in some fashion with OP. If not, OP tightens the screws and forces it to court where it will get ugly and expensive for Jason Fillion.

Filing suit will force his hand. Plus, if he is stubborn about it, it will push him closer to yet another bankruptcy. OP can smile about that. He'll be unable to get a loan from any institution - hell - he'll be so fucking untrustworthy his own kids wouldn't give him a quarter cuz even they'd know better!

Originally posted by odin7
    good luck habshabs, couple hundred bucks? Easy to swallow considering how much shit this is going to bring to Jason Fillion the scammer.
    I bet we could start a beyond.ca Sue Jason Fillion paypal fund for OP and have the money in OP's account by midnight tonight. Would cost OP nothing.

OP might want to get some legal advice on that though, just to make sure it is legit.

Anyhow, I'm done with this thread now because I've contributed what I can. I hope it works out for OP.
    Last edited by Z_Fan; 10-13-2010 at 12:21 PM.

My Ride
    1993 Talon TSI AWD

Originally posted by Modelexis
    I like Z_Fan's intensity.
    He's so intense he's making me want to sue somebody too!

Originally posted by AndyL
    Well, if the claims haven't reached trial yet, there wouldn't be a judgment. If the amounts claimed were $25,000.00 or less, they would likely be in Provincial Court, not Queen's Bench. If the claims were in BC, where I understand his computer business failed, they'd be with the BC Courts.

Last of all, where are you doing your search? If you're just searching on the Alberta Courts website under the 'judgments' list, you'll only find decisions where a judge has issued a written ruling to be reported in the various legal reports. They only do this where they feel that there is an interesting application of the law that might be relevant to other cases. It is a very small minority of cases that would have the judgment reported.

If you actually went to the courthouse and paid (I think it costs money, but I'm not sure) for them to search the court records for records of proceedings involving Jason Fillion, you would then get the list of any judgments as well as proceedings that are still in progress.

Any bankruptcy judgments would be in the superior court of the province where bankruptcy was declared.

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

Please sue this fucking clown. I've met him before. Real piece of work, he is.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 ... LastLast