Quantcast
pre-workout energy supplements - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: pre-workout energy supplements

Default pre-workout energy supplements

Have taken NO xplod and superpump in the past.
    NO xplod worked pretty well, superpump didn't really do it for me.

Any suggestions?
    black powder? nanovapor?
    Last edited by nagooro; 09-28-2010 at 04:23 PM.

some whey protein and a hand full of jelly beans
    heloc that shit

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Before a game of hockey, I found a light snack with some Boost meal-replacement really helps me kick it up a notch.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Caffeine is what you're feeling from those.

If you want a better one try BCAA boost, or MG's Powdered Muscle from TrueProtein.

If money isn't a consideration use Biotests Anaconda 1 Protocol.

That will put on the mass, comes with a 100% money back guarantee even lol.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

I've been using this for the last couple of weeks after a buddy recommended it. Wow, I sure notice a difference in my workouts.

http://www.fittime.com/ws_fittime/v3/index.asp
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    TL

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/219848/pre-workout-stims/

For stims, it worked quite well when I used those.

Now? Just BCAA's.

What do BCAA's do? Is it just amino acids? Never really been familiar with it.

My Ride
    Por-shuh

I really like NO Xplode. I have honestly noticed I can lift a bit more weight, more workout quality towards the end and do more reps.
    I don't know if it's the caffeine but when I drink it I feel really energized and kind of fuzzy upstairs.
    You also look more jacked lol when you take it.

My Ride

Originally posted by Darkane
    If you want a better one try BCAA boost, or MG's Powdered Muscle from TrueProtein.
    Just checked and there is no caffeine in the drink

And its not a "sugar" boost either as the feeling lasts a whole game.

if you like NO xplode, try Jack3d by USP Labs and you will never go back. They sell it at popeyes. I started taking it about 2 months ago and love it.

I can get superpump at cost, so debating if I wanna take that again. Looking at the formula on the back, seems like its a new formula compared to the last tub of superpump I had. So might give it a shot...
    I'll look into jack3d tomorrow.

I'm not a fan of spending money on this stuff, but it gets the job done.

i use to be on a pre/post wrkout stack back in the day i used that shit for 3 years before i gave it all up (i was on NO/cell mass most of the 3 years, i also tried superpump/size on, and bullnox)

its a waste of your money. all that shit will do is give u a caffeine buzz short term, and nausea kickin in later on in the wrkout

save ur money, and dont put that BS in ur body....multi-vitamins (not animal pak, that shit has damn near poisonous levels of vit A) and protein are all you need

I was going through withdrawl for the first 4 months after i cut all that shit out, i can honestly say that my body needed that caffeine to workout, but now that im passed that i gatta say i love working out naturally. been over 2 years since i gave it all up, and i will never go back!
    Last edited by jaysas_63; 09-29-2010 at 07:45 AM.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My Ride
    TypeR

Originally posted by jaysas_63
    i use to be on a pre/post wrkout stack back in the day i used that shit for 3 years before i gave it all up (i was on NO/cell mass most of the 3 years, i also tried superpump/size on, and bullnox)

its a waste of your money. all that shit will do is give u a caffeine buzz short term, and nausea kickin in later on in the wrkout

save ur money, and dont put that BS in ur body....multi-vitamins (not animal pak, that shit has damn near poisonous levels of vit A) and protein are all you need

I was going through withdrawl for the first 4 months after i cut all that shit out, i can honestly say that my body needed that caffeine to workout, but now that im passed that i gatta say i love working out naturally. been over 2 years since i gave it all up, and i will never go back!
    I was in the same boat I use to always take superpump or no explode, they did the trick but I noticed I needed alot more near the end so instead of one scoop I was taking 3. That was all fine till the first time I cycled off of 3 scoops I felt so lazy my lifts were the same just not as intense mindset which usually led to less reps. These supplements are great short term but if u plan on working out the rest of your life avoid them at all costs because there is a good chance when u stop taking them you will stop working out. Just eat pre workout and put on some bumping beats that get u amped up.

My Ride
    UA6

I've used NO-xplode and nanovapor, I found NO-xplode to work much better and less of a crash at the end of your workout

My Ride

Originally posted by revelations

Just checked and there is no caffeine in the drink

And its not a "sugar" boost either as the feeling lasts a whole game.
    There is 2 options of BCAA boost. There is no caffeine in the powdered muscle.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=25&pid=6771

Careful with that one. It has 250mg/serving.

I was simply saying it's the caffeine that you feel, a BETTER option wouldn't necessarily have caffeine.

I like Caff before my workouts too, but don't take it. Half the time I workout in the evening and troubles my sleep if I take stims pre-workout.

I'm doing the Anaconda peri-workout protocol right now with pretty amazing results.

90 Minutes pre I take Alpha GPC, wakes the nervous system for heavy lifting. Clinical studies have shown 14% increase in force output from the supplement.

In 6 weeks I've made better strength gains then I had made in 4 months - using the Anaconda Protocol.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride

^ I think we are talking about different things..... I'm referring to a simple meal replacement drink. No caffeine in these guys.

My Ride

Originally posted by revelations
    ^ I think we are talking about different things..... I'm referring to a simple meal replacement drink. No caffeine in these guys.

Oh.. not sure.

You quoted me, I'm confused now.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    UA6

Originally posted by Darkane

If money isn't a consideration use Biotests Anaconda 1 Protocol.

That will put on the mass, comes with a 100% money back guarantee even lol.
    It never occurred to me that NO-xplode contained caffeine until I just read that. I like the initial buzz though, why do I feel it more from NO-xplode compared to Nanovapor even though they both have caffeine? Maybe the amount of caffeine per serving?

My Ride
    NC1

I've never taken any pre-workout energy supplements. If anything I get a wicked burst of energy while I'm lifting. I can be lazy as shit before but once I get the lifts going, damn I feel good.

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

no xplode is garbage. jack3d = win

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast