Quantcast
FS: 19x8.0 Axis Matrix w/ 245/40 Kuhmo Ecsta SPT KU31 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: 19x8.0 Axis Matrix w/ 245/40 Kuhmo Ecsta SPT KU31

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default FS: 19x8.0 Axis Matrix w/ 245/40 Kuhmo Ecsta SPT KU31

SOLD
    Last edited by Seanith; 04-13-2011 at 05:44 PM.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

TTT!

Someone give themself an early Christmas present
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

TTT
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

I can feel spring around the corner! Bump!

My Ride
    95 Ej Coupe

Default 19 Inch Rims

Hey, I'm driving a 2003 accord coupe, blue as well. I am wondering if these are still available? What would you say how much tread is left? it sounds like you have used them for a few seasons already. Are you also flexible on price?

please advise, I am interested in these rims.

Thanks!

Shak
    BOOST!!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Hey thanks for the interest. I actually just sold these last week but forgot to delete the thread. Mods please close!