Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official 2010/11 - NBA Thread

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

.04 ahh

My Ride

Boston @ Miami live now tune in!!!

Boston is going to dust that ass. Heat fuck. James is killing it in the first quarter though.

My Ride

I hate you but your my only friend in here

Fuckin Boston is shiting on miami

My Ride

Dbl post lol

Anyways I hope they come back
    Last edited by banned3x; 11-11-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by banned3x
    I hate you but your my only friend in here

Fuckin Boston is shiting on miami
    C'mon man, even though you're a troll I'm the only one who supports you when everyone else says ban. Plus we both love basketball. I smell a BFF moment ... I'll make the bracelets, KK?

Miami will never make it past the conference finals man. You can't have a team full of role players, and greedy have-beens. Stackhouse? Magloire? Really? Look at how they set up their plays. It's either James iso, or Wade iso. Boston is going to dust that ass, and they're ancient. Imagine what the Lakers are going to do to them.

My Ride

In Half time they said miami wasnt Playing "angry" well Lebron is mad as fuck and he's taking over the game. You'll see

Originally posted by Scuderia
    Miami will never make it past the conference finals man. You can't have a team full of role players, and greedy have-beens. Stackhouse? Magloire? Really? Look at how they set up their plays. It's either James iso, or Wade iso. Boston is going to dust that ass, and they're ancient. Imagine what the Lakers are going to do to them.
    Couldn't have said it any better.

Fuckin retarded officials. All James has to do is drive, jump into the chest of Pierce, and flop, and it's automatically a foul. The only reason they're in the game so far is because of his 21 free throws. Fuckin bullshit, heat suck dick.

My Ride

They themselves predicted they will suck in the first few months but once they know there roles they will shit on everyone. They haven't found there calling yet but once they find all hell will break lose. It takes time, dumbass wade missed all the preseason and that hurt them alot.

LOL that's good for them, nobodys going to wait. This is the second time they've played the celts. They blame everything on "the first time", they're whole gameplay is backed up with "well it's okay, this is the first time, we'll get used to it then it's over". Okay, well, this is the second time they played the celtics, they lost just as bad, AND had home court. They won't be good man, trust me. You can't have a team with three fuckin SUPERSTARS (although bosh is wack)... the plays just aren't going to work. You have 3 superstars just playing together, and then the rest of the team is old geezers who came out of retirement to win, and some fuckin random unknowns. James, Wade, Bosh.....Joel Anthony... Carlos Arroyo.... Stackhouse? Magloire? James Jones? Did I mention Magloire? The guy who's been commentating on TV for god knows how long? It won't work.

Bosh

My Ride

Originally posted by J.M.
    Bosh
    Werd

To many egos. If they just let Lebron take leadership, everything should work out but it's wade's castle and he won't let it go.

The heat fuckin suck so much, these refs are rigged. The raps should be winning right now if it wasn't for the fixed refs.

My Ride

R u ?

My Ride

i predict a 10 win streak for miami. bosh needs to stop being shy, and let his anger out. lebron needs to start dunkin more, wade needs to start making more plays and jones/house needs to make more 3's and every thing will be dandy.

ps i hate boston soo much except for big baby(3rd fav player)
    kg=dick, perice=dick.

new orleans are a threat but well see.

My Ride
    Bicycle

LeBron is being a bitch. Complaining about how he and Wade are playing too many minutes. Are you kidding me!? Did Michael Jordan ever complain about too many minutes? No. He fought for more minutes when he was INJURED! LeBron doesn't have that level of desire to win like a Kobe Bryant/Michael Jordan does a la last year's playoffs. And Bosh "just wants to chill". Get the fuck outta here! He's not even deserving of a max contract. These guys don't seem like players that would be a part of dynasty.

Go Spurs, go!

PS. I am a LeBron fan but less of one now due to his antics.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Scuderia
    LOL that's good for them, nobodys going to wait. This is the second time they've played the celts. They blame everything on "the first time", they're whole gameplay is backed up with "well it's okay, this is the first time, we'll get used to it then it's over". Okay, well, this is the second time they played the celtics, they lost just as bad, AND had home court. They won't be good man, trust me. You can't have a team with three fuckin SUPERSTARS (although bosh is wack)... the plays just aren't going to work. You have 3 superstars just playing together, and then the rest of the team is old geezers who came out of retirement to win, and some fuckin random unknowns. James, Wade, Bosh.....Joel Anthony... Carlos Arroyo.... Stackhouse? Magloire? James Jones? Did I mention Magloire? The guy who's been commentating on TV for god knows how long? It won't work.
    I agree... for the most part. Where I would argue is 3 superstars being together. Spurs have 3 superstars together albeit not megastars like Wade and LeBron (Bosh is a bust - not worthy of a max contract). I also wouldn't consider Boston as 3 superstars althought I would replace KG with Rondo but Ray Ray still has flashes of his old self.

Originally posted by LongCity

I agree... for the most part. Where I would argue is 3 superstars being together. Spurs have 3 superstars together albeit not megastars like Wade and LeBron (Bosh is a bust - not worthy of a max contract). I also wouldn't consider Boston as 3 superstars althought I would replace KG with Rondo but Ray Ray still has flashes of his old self.
    Not even the same scenario man. The heat have three superstars that NEED the ball to play at their potential, and need to CREATE shots themselves. The spurs (assuming you're talking about manu, duncan, and parker) are a totally differet scenario, they WORK. Duncan has his spot, the low post. Feed it to him when you need a bucket, and you better believe he's hitting that 20 foot banker jumpshot or taking it to the hole. Manu stretches the floor because he's money for 3's, he moves AMAZING without the ball, and is always running the floor and making plays. Parker should've never been an all star in my opinion, can't shoot 3's for shit, just has amazing speed. Point is, they work TOGETHER. If parker has the ball, he can penetrate, draw the double, and kick to duncan for the finish. Or he can penetrate, draw the double, and then kick to manu for the 3. Or he can iso duncan on the block, if he gets doubled, kick it to manu for the 3. I'm sure the Popavich has a million other plays.

The celtics are an even better scenario, and they go to prove that signing as much superstars as you can won't do shit for you. They feed off each other, because they have different talents. Isolation for pierce, he's good in one-on-one situations, he's either going to score or get doubled. If he gets doubled, dish to KG for the finish, OR more importantly kick it to Ray for the 3. Ray shoots 3's, he stretches the floor. KG is a low post beast, boards, blocks, and that precense. Pierce is a scorer who can also stretch the floor, they all serve a different purpose on the team.

The Heat? Idiots. Bosh is a soft ass punk. He has a good jumpshot, and he took a million shots in Toronto. He NEEDED to create plays. All they did in Toronto was give him the ball, and move. He either pulled up for the jumpshot, or took it in. If he missed, too bad. He can't do that in Miami. He can't do that against the real big men in the game, in the playoffs, when it counts, like Gasol, KG, Duncan, Howard, etc. If he can't perform in the clutch, and he can't feed off Lebron and Wade, why's he there? Same with Lebron and Wade. They are the SAME type of players. They are beasts in the open court, they need to CREATE their own plays, and can't be supporting players. When lebron drives and draws a double, he needs to kick it out for a 3 right? Who's waiting for that kick? Wade can't shoot 3's for shit. He can't give it to a big man either, because Bosh is too soft to finish. The only thing the Heat have is 3 isolation players. Their only hope is to keep making one on one plays for Wade and Bron, and run the floor.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by LongCity

Garnett and Allen came over on the tail ends of their careers. Personally, I think Lebron and Bosh coming over to the Heat in their primes is a cop out.

The Heat's biggest asset is their athleticism, which allows them two luxuries:
    1) Open-court situations are basically a foregone conclusion
    2) Players who's half-court D isn't really that good (Wade and Bosh) are allowed to gamble and try and steal the ball, knowing that one of the biggest keys to their success will be getting into the open-court, and knowing that there's a stay-at-home defender like Haslem and Anthony to bail them out.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast