Quantcast
Rooms for Living and Brian Sidorsky - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rooms for Living and Brian Sidorsky

A semi-detached home from 89Coupe (hahahaha)
    My Ride
    A Gallardo from SDS (hahahaha)

Originally posted by gamman
    This brian sidorsky guy? Of LANsdown equity? Look he is investing in the USA. Furniture salesman or land developer?

http://www.rivcoeda.org/Publication/...tml/page2.html

No doubt from the money he got from this:

http://www.calgarybusinessdiversity....es&refno=5

And Lansdowne Equity Ventures, which was established in 1972 and today has about 100 employees, is poised to take advantage of the upswing in the real estate market.

Lansdowne is "an integrated real estate investment company and it has four business units," Sandford explains. "One is involved in land assembly. Another business is involved in actual development of properties. So we're trying to increase the highest and best use of property through land use and subdivision. Re-zoning if you like.

"And we have two property management businesses. One which is in shopping centres and the other which is in mobile home parks."

Lansdowne has 10 mobile home parks located primarily in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

"We're probably the largest mobile home park operator in Western Canada," Sandford says.

"We have 10 commercial shopping centres of which three of them are located along Macleod Trail and are designated as transit-oriented development sites, which is very important for future development."

It also has close to 50 landrelated sites that they have opportunities for development.

One of the most recognized sites in Calgary for redevelopment is the East Hills shopping centre project along 17th Avenue and 84th Street S.E. by Trinity Development Group.

"That land assembly was done by Lansdowne, which resulted in us having an equity position in the East Hills shopping centre with Trinity, RioCan and the Canada Pension Plan," Sandford says.

End quote

Edit just read that cfcn libel suit. Yes it's the same guy but not sure if furniture guy is the same as the red carpet lands down equity guy. That guy, as life shows is a POS, and now, it appears can live a beautiful life retired in California from what maybe appears from people's inability to read and listen to lies....assembles land with basically others people money (not really, but you get what I mean), sells to rio can and cpp, and is set for life. Sad. Where is karma?

Edit x2.
    What are the chances there are two dicks named Brian sidorsky? The LANsdown guy is like 70 yrs old. How old is/was the furniture salesman?
    Same guy.

Has mega-bucks from his real estate... It's always seemed strange that he bothers dicking around with the furniture business, though I guess owning the plaza has a little something to do with it.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

This guy has been around for years screwing people over.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

how much money would you have to have to NOT sell furniture? I am in no way disparaging furniture sales, but his is like used furniture isn't it?

If he was just "covering" due to bad staffing levels, that's one thing, but it sounds like he is there on a more regular basis....

sad...
    ----------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2