Quantcast
Baby Found In Dumpster In NW?? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Baby Found In Dumpster In NW??

My Ride
    Highlander

Originally posted by mazdavirgin
    I am sure when she is caught she will get a slap on the wrist. Now if it had been the father who had done this... Strange how double standards work.
    There isn't a double standard. The difference between the mother and father when it comes to newborn baby is night and day. Read Abyss' post again, there's a lot more I could add to it but then people would think I actually think stuff like this is okay, which I definitely do not. She summed it up pretty well.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by you&me

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "So who knows why the baby was found in a dumpster..."?

Are you implying there's possibly a legitimate reason for a mother to place her newborn child in a dumpster?

Cause I'm having a tough time with that one...
    wow way to use your jump-to-conclusions mat so efficiently, no im not 'implying there's possibly a legitimate reason for a mother to place her newborn child in a dumpster' , i'm saying at this point nobody knows anything as to who put the baby in the dumpster - on the flipside as abyss said, what if she's mentally handicapped/what if the father was so distraught that he did it/what if what if, unless you know something different that we and the media don't? ffs...

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

Originally posted by abyss
    Thankfully the little guy is alive and there's hoards of people waiting for babies to adopt in Alberta so he's got a great shot at ending up in a pretty good family, might be better for him if the mother isn't found.
    Prob did that baby a favor.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

The only bad thing about having kids of your own is the torment you feel when you hear about stories like this.

Hopefully they do not give the baby back to the mother and he finds a good home with an adoptive family that has been planning and waiting for the opportunity to lovingly raise a chaild of their own.

While the mother may have her own problems of which I cannot comment on, it is obvious she is not suited to be a parent.

Good luck little boy, I hope you are raised well and never hear about how you were found.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

Originally posted by freshprince1

Hopefully they do not give the baby back to the mother and he finds a good home with an adoptive family that has been planning and waiting for the opportunity to lovingly raise a chaild of their own.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Wow, someone drove all the way from the NE to put a baby in a dumpster in Queen's Park Village. Disgusting.
    Northeasters wouldn't have wasted money on the garbage bag.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

They found the parents. According to them the woman was not aware of the pregnancy until she gave birth and the father was not aware until the child was dumped.

Total and complete bullshit, toss the book at the mother for attempted murder and then bury the "man" in the case for the same.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by FraserB
    They found the parents. According to them the woman was not aware of the pregnancy until she gave birth and the father was not aware until the child was dumped.

Total and complete bullshit, toss the book at the mother for attempted murder and then bury the "man" in the case for the same.
    I have heard of women not knowing they were pregnant so that is a possibility but I still say its complete BS.
    These two people (cant call them parents as they are not worthy of that brand) need to have the book thrown at them.

I cant wait to hear more about this case unless it dies here and they do not release more details.

They have shown no regard for human life....let alone their own child of the same blood. Simply disgusting.

From gord gilles tweet
    "@Gord_Gillies: The man who 'rescued' the abandoned newborn in a garbage bin yesterday -- was the child's father. He didn't know. More tonight. #yyc"

My Ride
    2015 Ford Focus SE

Originally posted by GQBalla
    From gord gilles tweet
    "@Gord_Gillies: The man who 'rescued' the abandoned newborn in a garbage bin yesterday -- was the child's father. He didn't know. More tonight. #yyc"

http://www.globaltvcalgary.com/enter...017/story.html

My Ride
    Highlander

Caught part of a clip about this on the lunch time news. Parents have been found. They've been charged with abandonment, attempted murder and a few other things. The mother is 29 years old and apparently didnt know she was pregnant.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

WhaaaaaaAAAAAAA!?

That is crazy. The guy who saved the baby is actually the Father. Says he didn't know his girlfirend was pregnant and had a strong feeling he needed to go home for lunch and check up on her...that's when he heard some girl say she heard a baby in the dumpster. he jumped in and saved the baby.

If that is true,...wow. crazy.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    Sentra

That's fucked up. So sickening to hear, as a father, of people doing this to a newborn.

I call BS he didn't know it was his own son, the chances of the unknowing father randomly coming upon his own kid in that scenario are so slim it's basically impossible.

I bet his GF called him in hysterics, eventually told him she had a kid, and told him where she dumped it.

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    I call BS he didn't know it was his own son, the chances of the unknowing father randomly coming upon his own kid in that scenario are so slim it's basically impossible.

I bet his GF called him in hysterics, eventually told him she had a kid, and told him where she dumped it.
    I bet that is exactly what happened.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

well as stupid as it sounds how a woman couldn't even know they're pregnant (obvious weight gain, abnormal appetite, throwing up all of a sudden constantly), i'm sure some of you have seen this TLC show

but him being the father and 'finding' it? potential mind=blown

My Ride
    W204

This story is so mind blowing for sure, as long as it's true. But somehow this coincident just almost, *almost* sounds too good to be true. Sucks to be the mom though. Like others said, after giving birth, it's a VERY tough and traumatic thing. Mom does *NOT* think clearly at all, especially if she didn't know she was pregnant, which for me, is still so hard to believe (though yes, it does happen). CRAZY!!!!
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    Bicycle

What a twist of events.

Caught in the act and pretended to find the child in my opinion. Have fun in jail.

Originally posted by clem24
    This story is so mind blowing for sure, as long as it's true. But somehow this coincident just almost, *almost* sounds too good to be true. Sucks to be the mom though. Like others said, after giving birth, it's a VERY tough and traumatic thing. Mom does *NOT* think clearly at all, especially if she didn't know she was pregnant, which for me, is still so hard to believe (though yes, it does happen). CRAZY!!!!
    That's BS. This whole double standard law stuff is a load of horse shit. If it had been the father and he dumped the kid in the dumpster people would be asking for his head. However because it's the mother she will get a slap on the wrist.

It doesn't matter if she was sad and depressed or whatever all else we all know that excuse wouldn't fly for the man so why does it work for the woman? Oh and FYI Post Partum depression affects men as well you can check your clinical research on the topic. However I will bet you money no one would feel any pity if it had been the dad.

As for me I say throw the book at her. She deserves to be charged for manslaughter not that BS bleeding heart infanticide charge women get.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast