Quantcast
Birdman gets a new Bugatti Veyron - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Birdman gets a new Bugatti Veyron

My Ride
    4g63 powered

Where's weezy?
    Edit: guess he has a 8 month jail for having a loaded gun on his tourbus
    Last edited by Awd-Tsi; 10-20-2010 at 08:56 AM.

My Ride
    BB6 | E60

Originally posted by bastardchild
    FREE WEEZY

My Ride
    01 Impreza 2.5RS and 05 LGT

Originally posted by bastardchild
    FREE WEEZY
    Shank Weezy!

[SIZE=4.5]AWD BURNOUT![/size]

My Ride
    4x4 Abarth

is he drunk?

i dont like his music, hes ugly, and a fuckin goof....BUT hes still worth half a billion dollars, so dont hate the player guys, hate the game
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

Stunna!!
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    //M

But you already knew all that. What you want to know is how much cash money does Birdman have. Well consider this: Cash Money Records is the most commercially successful label in the history of hip-hop music with 50 million records sold and annual revenues in excess of $100 million. By the time Birdman was 22 he had already amassed a net worth of $40 million. Eventually Cash Money signed a distribution deal with Universal Music which would net the company a minimum of $30 million before a single record is even printed. But in the boldest move of all, when Cash Money signed with Universal they negotiated a deal which would allow them to own their masters, a deal that not even The Beatles ever had! So instead of getting a few pennies for every record sold the company gets several dollars of the profits generated per unit.

Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old” ones. At any given time he is wearing millions of dollars worth jewelry including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

Originally posted by 911fever
    He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.

What a fucker. I want to extort him, anyone down?

Originally posted by jaysas_63
    i dont like his music, hes ugly, and a fuckin goof....BUT hes still worth half a billion dollars, so dont hate the player guys, hate the game
    QFT. I don't car if his music sucks, the guy is filthy rich, he went right some where.

Watched the vid without sound. Car is sick.

My Ride
    Bicycle

What the hell?! Which artists of Cash Money have sold that many records for that label to accumulate 50M in record sales? I only recall this fool going platinum just once. I know it's probably worldwide sales but I still can't fathom those numbers. Juve was probably their best artist, ever. And Manny Fresh's beats all follow the same boom boom clap sound.

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

Originally posted by 911fever
    But you already knew all that. What you want to know is how much cash money does Birdman have. Well consider this: Cash Money Records is the most commercially successful label in the history of hip-hop music with 50 million records sold and annual revenues in excess of $100 million. By the time Birdman was 22 he had already amassed a net worth of $40 million. Eventually Cash Money signed a distribution deal with Universal Music which would net the company a minimum of $30 million before a single record is even printed. But in the boldest move of all, when Cash Money signed with Universal they negotiated a deal which would allow them to own their masters, a deal that not even The Beatles ever had! So instead of getting a few pennies for every record sold the company gets several dollars of the profits generated per unit.

Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old” ones. At any given time he is wearing millions of dollars worth jewelry including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.
    Relax, he also said he is in the process of buying a portion of the Miami Dolphins and is going through the NFL approval process. When the Dolphins organization was asked this it turned out to be a whole bunch of crap. Also, his oil business..he just talks alot of smack, he is filthy rich tho.
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by LongCity
    What the hell?! Which artists of Cash Money have sold that many records for that label to accumulate 50M in record sales? I only recall this fool going platinum just once. I know it's probably worldwide sales but I still can't fathom those numbers. Juve was probably their best artist, ever. And Manny Fresh's beats all follow the same boom boom clap sound.
    I'm going to say there's a ton of big artists that came out of Cash Money. Big Tymers album was huge, Manny fresh back in the day, Lil Wayne, Hot Boyz album, BG, Juvenile, 2 Pistols had a huge hit last year, Bow Wow (he's hurt, but still a pretty big name), DJ KHALED, Drake, Jay Sean is blowing up, Nicki Minaj is probably the biggest girl rapper out right now and there's still a ton more.

He may not be well spoken and be ugly, but he's a good business man and if he can afford the car then I think he deserves it.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    DA9

even though hes filthy rich you should still need some credibility to buy a veyron. Something along the same lines as ferrari did with the enzo
    91 till infinity

Originally posted by uptown.
    even though hes filthy rich you should still need some credibility to buy a veyron. Something along the same lines as ferrari did with the enzo
    anybody with enough money can buy any car second hand, as it should be.

except for the LFA if Toyota has anything to do about it
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My Ride
    Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

You can feel the jealousy real good in this thread hahahah.
    Stop hating on him for being rich.
    Its not like hes killing people for his money.

Shit if he bought this while selling drugs would you feel better?
    I think its sick that he bought one.
    From the bottom to buying vyrons, either way Birdmans made it.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Props to him for getting one. Fortunately, these videos are much more interesting.

Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by ddduke

I'm going to say there's a ton of big artists that came out of Cash Money. Big Tymers album was huge, Manny fresh back in the day, Lil Wayne, Hot Boyz album, BG, Juvenile, 2 Pistols had a huge hit last year, Bow Wow (he's hurt, but still a pretty big name), DJ KHALED, Drake, Jay Sean is blowing up, Nicki Minaj is probably the biggest girl rapper out right now and there's still a ton more.

He may not be well spoken and be ugly, but he's a good business man and if he can afford the car then I think he deserves it.
    Bow Wow sold the bulk (pretty much all) of his records under SoSoDef and Columbia, Khaled did his under Def Jam, and Minaj hasn't had an album. Would all album sales from previous record labels be transferred over to the new one?

^no, but almost every album on cash money went platinum simce the 90's i think

and every singe artist left with accusations that birdman was robbing them. so he should have a pretty good chunk

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

I love the manneurisms as he's taking delivery.

They literally look like a pack of monkeys pawing at something shiny. First thing he does is say how much he spent on it and the key. Just another shiny thing to be interested in for a couple of hours...

Trash like this shouldn't be allowed to own anything so beautiful. The red looks goddamn amazing.

who.... the.... fuck.... is.... birdman
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast