Posting to see if there is any interest in a trade:

PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): Trade for iPhone 3Gs Black 16GB or 32GB + cash from me. (or possibly iPhone 4, depending on extra cost). prefer one with warranty remaining if possible, even if it's just a week or two. (Provided I can purchase an Applecare for it)
Color: Black
Included: Original Box, 90 day Apple Store warranty, PowerSupport Antiglare Film Screen Protector
Unlocked: No but can be if requested (currently has iOS 4.0.2).
Used/Tested Networks: Speakout (Rogers Network)
LifeTimer: 0 minutes (for real)
Condition: 10/10
Pictures: If requested

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: No, but can meet half way.
Payment: Trade only

NOTES:

This phone was just picked up from Apple Store Chinook today to replace my older 3G. My extended warranty on that phone was to end next week, so I decided to bring it in with a minor issue I had and they replaced it on the spot. New phone now has 90 day warranty starting today which is on the phone, not the owner (Apple warranties are on phones not people). I have the paperwork to authenticate the warranty and date phone was given to me that comes with phone.

I installed my old incase slider cover and new PowerSupport Antiglare Film Screen protector on it as soon as I got home.

Sim card was installed by Apple to activate the phone, and that was it. Sim was removed at home, and no calls were made or taken. Will reinstall to test phone if needed.

Phone has been plugged into itunes, but currently has iOS 4.0.2 and 05.13.04 Modem Firmware which is 100% jailbreak and unlock capable. (I can JB and unlock if needed)

Reason for wanting to upgrade is I would like to have the upgraded lens on the 3Gs to scan paperwork, and also one particular app I need to use is ARM7 only. 99% of apps are made in ARM6 (3G) & ARM7 (3Gs & 4) but not this one I need.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.