Quantcast
I've had it with people in the NE - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: I've had it with people in the NE

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Go to 5:20.

Now shut the fuck up already.

I suppose instead of flying off the handle I should submit something worthwhile. However, Masked Bandit already said it, but it didn't seem like anyone really listened.
    Last edited by msommers; 10-31-2010 at 08:57 PM.
    Ultracrepidarian

Originally posted by thetransporter

yes forest lawn is some how in the NE now.. and 17th ave sw is 17th ave nw.

forest lawn doesnt even border the ne
    if you actually looked at a map, memorial and center street border the North south east and west,

the actual ghetto, is in forest lawn, behind the TNC, south of 17th ave SE, bordering dover, if you guys think the NE is ghetto, you havent seen been in the ghettos south of 17th. the ghetto-est part of the north east would probably be those town homes in Rundle. down in ogden is were some real project ghetto lookin houses go down.
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Awesome post msommers. Thanks for that video.

Originally posted by calgary403

Tough guy? Your s/n is based off a fictional Mexican drug dealer.
    what are you talking about? it was my name for 6 years in spanish class, dickwad.
    Last edited by Guillermo; 10-31-2010 at 10:00 PM.

This thread is blowing my mind, I moved away from Calgary 20yr's ago and never go back.

Calgary never had any bad neighborhoods, Vic Park was the worst, but still safe.

The NE was all good, pretty new houses nice lawns etc.

I used to tell people Calgary was the most middle class city I had ever seen.

Sounds like things have seriously gone down hill. To bad.

I did hear about 17th ave SE getting changed to "international" ave or whatever LoL that's a friggin joke.

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

I just hate people in general. No matter where you live you're bound to encounter idiots.

I've found a solution tho...I'm buying a piece of land in a rural area and building a house there. The neighbor to the east is my buddy and the neighbor to the west is 1.2km down the road.
    “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

Originally posted by Scuderia

Yeah, you scared LOL. Man the fuck up. Calgary403 is 100% right, all you fuckers do is cry and then post on beyond from the safety of your computer and then cry some more. The NE is NOT a ghetto. The NE is NOT full of crime. Just because you got rushed by 4 lebs with mohawks and that same stupid beard design doesn't mean the NE is Compton. If the OP is really so enraged and mad about the issue, why didn't he take it out on the guy that was fucking BULLYING him like a little bitch? If he was in the right, and was 100% legal, why wouldn't he tell the guy to go suck a dick and get off his fuckin property, instead of trying to gain acceptance from a bunch of 16 year olds jerking off to Lara Croft in their basements in the NW? Adidas, I completely agree with you 100% about most of those area's being garbage, dirty, infested with immigrants, etc. I'm an immigrant, and I hate the fucking FOB's in the NE. But guess what I did? I made sure I worked my ass off and got fucked by the Calgary house market but got a house in the NW, where most of my neighbors are stuck up, snobby white people, but I can feel comfortable because white people all feel like they're the damn neighborhood police, and I know I won't ever get some east indian knocking on my door at 2 in the morning trying to lowball me for my lawn ornament.
    You write and argue like someone from the NE alright

Anyways the NE is one of the poorer areas of Calgary doesn't matter if you don't think so the statistics don't lie. I mean frankly who thought it was a great idea to build neighborhoods so close to the airport flight paths and build homes right next to one of the largest industrial parks in Calgary?

Originally posted by mazdavirgin

You write and argue like someone from the NE alright

Anyways the NE is one of the poorer areas of Calgary doesn't matter if you don't think so the statistics don't lie. I mean frankly who thought it was a great idea to build neighborhoods so close to the airport flight paths and build homes right next to one of the largest industrial parks in Calgary?
    I've stated multiple times I live in the NW... fucking dumbshit. If I was from the NE I'd proudly say so, I wouldn't be embarrassed to let you know your majesty. You're still super cool though, even though your dad molests you in your comfortable NW home, you never enter the NE without that switchblade butter knife you got from the boy scouts, and quiver when you see a brown guy with frosted tips. Please, go tell the engineers and city designers that it wasn't a "great idea" to build houses there, we should listen to you, a champion internet engineer, and leave the whole NE empty, just because this city is so fuckin underpopulated.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

^^

Do those insults even help your argument? lol

My Ride
    1998 Honda Civic HB Turbo

Good thread is good. I will be reviewing this again.
    Originally posted by JfuckinC
    Look for an excess amount of long hair, tampon packages, lip stick stains, curb rash, door dings and roxy stickers..

Originally posted by msommers

Go to 5:20.

Now shut the fuck up already.

I suppose instead of flying off the handle I should submit something worthwhile. However, Masked Bandit already said it, but it didn't seem like anyone really listened.
    All I heard is that I am living on the wrong side of the line. Haha

Honestly though, everyone should be forced to watch that clip before being allowed to post again in this thread.

Good find
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

So did Adidas move? Nice bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by projekz
    I just hate people in general.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    E46 M3 Turbo, JZS161, UCF30, BP9, S30

Originally posted by Disoblige
    ^^
    Do those insults even help your argument? lol
    Lol, he's pretty funny though.

I live in Douglasdale, most of my neighbours are white and assholes.

I had my neighbour threaten to block my car in and cover it in snow because I parked in front of his house. I told him the key to mischief is not telling anyone lol. Eventually it escalated to the point where we were arguing and i called him a low life drunk and he should come talk to me when he sobers up... He didn't talk to me for a year after that, and now he's super friendly towards me.

Regardless people need to get over this shit.. The street is public, if someone parks in front of your house just park somewhere else. I don't see what the issue is, no point throwing a tantrum over it.
    Haltech Factory Trained and Elite Certified / AEM EMS and Infinity Factory Trained Tuner / ECUTek Factory Trained Tuner for FRS-BRZ and R35 GTR / HKS Pro Tuner / Apexi Power Exel Certified Tuner

Proud to be a "hater" that defends Authenticity

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by rage2

You'd be surprised at how many people use their garage as storage, and park their cars outside (even in the NW lol). Some of those ppl belong on that hoarders show.
    I believe it's because of developed basements. People don't have places to store their shit anymore, so all that's left is the garage or pay for a storage unit.

There's also the popularity of SUVs and the fact that a lot of attached garages in the new homes are fucking tiny.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    18 BRZ Sport-Tech RS, 05 Corolla XRS, Planes

My uncle lives in Coral with a decently sized house, big enough for his family and even then, the basement is filled with shit, the garage is filled with shit...so he leaves his 760Li and 4 other cars on his pad and on the street.

I would never use my garage as a storage place...but I'm a car guy so...
    Rides:
    2018 BRZ Sport-Tech RS
    2005 Corolla XRS
    Single Engine Planes

My Ride

Originally posted by JZS_147

Lol, he's pretty funny though.

I live in Douglasdale, most of my neighbours are white and assholes.

I had my neighbour threaten to block my car in and cover it in snow because I parked in front of his house. I told him the key to mischief is not telling anyone lol. Eventually it escalated to the point where we were arguing and i called him a low life drunk and he should come talk to me when he sobers up... He didn't talk to me for a year after that, and now he's super friendly towards me.

Regardless people need to get over this shit.. The street is public, if someone parks in front of your house just park somewhere else. I don't see what the issue is, no point throwing a tantrum over it.
    I live in Douglasdale and I am a white asshole.

My Ride
    changes every year

^^I used to live by douglasdale, I'm also a white asshole, but I also have brown asshole friends. Come to think about it, everyone I know is an asshole.

I'm tired of morons doing this though,it happens around my area all the time.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by SJW

I live in Douglasdale and I am a white asshole.
    lol my mom and sister both live down there, i can confirm white assholes are everywhere. As a guy who grew up in the NE, it's kinda nice.

My Ride

It's all fun and games until a brown asshole moves into the neighborhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast