Quantcast
Fucken jehovas witnesses - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fucken jehovas witnesses

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

how is this guy still on the forum? He's like the biggest retard/racist/etc. all wrapped up into one. It's almost past the point of being funny.

Originally posted by ericchoweg
    +1 for a ban
    +1 again. I used to think he was really funny now he's just annoying. Banned3x you have really went downhill.
    BOOOOOya!!!

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Wrinkly

(please don't ban banned3x - he provides much entertainment).
    Why not? I've seen threads where people are repulsed by the "muslim hygeine" who were banned.

I don't even hate banned3x. Sorry bro, but fair's fair.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

Default Re: Re: Fucken jehovas witnesses

Originally posted by EK 2.0

If you have issues with people engaging in conversation with you I am not sure how you actually function in society...Be it, someone asking how your day is or talking to you about their faith. Just politely decline...I have never had issues with JW's or any one "pushing or forcing" their faith on me. I just tell them I am not interested and in a matter of seconds they wish me a good day and move on...
    they dont bother me i just wanted to be left alonre for diner, plus on top of that there was three of them surrounding us lol 1 guy two girls in long skirts lol

Originally posted by Scuderia
    but if you politely declined and they kept pushing forward, nobody would've blamed you if an uppercut happened.
    dude i did ask politely and he kept insisng why i didnt want his piece of paper

Originally posted by CUG
    Just a question:

Would a thread titled "Fucking Muslims" see no consequence?
    what are you impleying that im racist? hahahhaha im not i just hate it when you guys call me mexican.

My Ride

Originally posted by CUG
    Why not? I've seen threads where people are repulsed by the "muslim hygeine" who were banned.

if i offened you or any JW on this board im am giving you a formal apology. im sorry. i meant it like "fucken bums" :fucken mosquitos" not like im a nasi and i hate all jews type of "hate"

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by banned3x

if i offened you or any JW on this board im am giving you a formal apology. im sorry. i meant it like "fucken bums" :fucken mosquitos" not like im a nasi and i hate all jews type of "hate"
    I'm not JW, and I'm not offended. I just don't think you should be able to rip on JW's if people are getting banned for raging on muslims.

we need a JW moderator.

My Ride
    Is fun!

Originally posted by CUG

I don't even hate banned3x. Sorry bro, but fair's fair.
    I don't think he realises what he's saying half the time, and the end result is funny. By that I mean some of the reaction to him by others is what is amusing.

My Ride

OMG guys are not going to believe me, I just walked out of the td bank and this old lady reads my windshield out loud "move over" and chuckles. I said it's just a joke, some people laugh and some get mad. Shes said if you go to the states they will pull you over for that Hahah. Anyways we started talking about the states about virgina how crazy it is full of highway patrol officers. Anyways we had a little small talk and she's said oh I wanna give you something and she went into her car and I thought she would give me a candy or something but she pulls out this pamphlets. And I didn't want to be an ass so I took them but I'm so against taking them but in this case I took them. Enjoy.

I found this really funny because of the thread I made last week. Oh the irony.
    Last edited by banned3x; 11-15-2010 at 04:45 PM.

My Ride
    2017 Tacoma street queen

Op, you really need to stop over using the word like. You use it more than a 15 year old jr high girl

Your hands look Mexican. Are you sure you aren't Mexican...maybe a little native?
    Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arash reminds me of Mar but I can't tell which one is more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah well I wonder how they get the soft flowing caramel inside the Caramilk bar but you don't see me making a god damn thread about it. Slap your wife Baygirl, straighten him out.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Originally posted by BokCh0y
    Your hands look Mexican. Are you sure you aren't Mexican...maybe a little native?
    Zing: The intelligence matches the second one.

Im not racist, i just observist.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Scuderia
    Good on Banned40x. Like someone else said, uppercut them. It's bad enough they couldn't find a better time to peddle their shit other than when you're having dinner with your "family", but if you politely declined and they kept pushing forward, nobody would've blamed you if an uppercut happened.
    I think we found one of his "kids".

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

^ I have a big sign on my door that says

STOP:

IF you are a salesperson (of any sort) or a member of a religious group, leave now. we are not the least bit interested. Those that do not follow this sign will be subject to a verbal & possibly physical altercation.

Never had a single one since.
    You just made my day man. I copied and emailed that to my brother and should have a nice vynil sign for my door within a few days.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Default Re: Re: Re: Fucken jehovas witnesses

Wrinkly, I know that, but I'm sure similar ignorance would be dealt with promptly.

Originally posted by banned3x

what are you impleying that im racist? hahahhaha im not i just hate it when you guys call me mexican.
    I've never called you Mexican, nor am I "implyeing" that you're a racist.

Hating Muslims, Catholics, JW's or any other religion is not racism by any measure.

My Ride
    All made in Japan.

You need to meet a vegan JehovahÕs Witness, chewing on yer meat out in public and all.

THis site/video is kind of a laugh (no one is left unbothered):

http://www.watchtower.org/asl/dvkt/article_01.htm

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

2 JW's in less than a week?

HINT!
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    95 eg coupe

Originally posted by Guillermo
    we need a JW moderator.

i dont think its that i think its more intent in how he is calling out the religion

but he is also a troll and i cannot wait until he is actually banned

I actually enjoy JW, especially if I have a few free minutes to chat with them.
    I am not a scholar in religion, but I have taken a few courses on world religions in University and have done a fair bit of my own independent research. I am by no means religious but I do find religion a fascinating topic and how it affects society.
    I find that most street walking JW are fairly uneducated even in christianity. I like to debate with them talking about scientology and xenu, and how it is better than christianity, or Allah and the Quran and how both religions follow a very similar premise and the same god, or buddhism. I find it entertaining when they not only do not know their competition, but also don't know enough about their own religious beliefs to counter any statement I give them. I find this is the easiest way to get them mad. I find it entertaining when these people preaching christianity turn red, temples bulge, and start yelling obscenities at me because they can not think logically.
    jordanturbo is like herpes... Always coming back for more

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

^ beautiful, almost worth the time involved towards learning about religions.

.... total waste of time in any other manner, but just for pissing off JW and christians its almost worth it.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast