Quantcast
Fucken jehovas witnesses - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Fucken jehovas witnesses

My Ride
    Old Car

^^ Yeah, I had a few times with the JWs and every time they left in a huff. It was amusing to see their reactions when I showed them using their own materials that they were in error.

I once remarked at them - "Why are you using these magazines in your Hall for sessions?" They do use textbooks as if like being in school on Sundays - almost never use their watchtower edition! Like some brain-washed stuff.

They are a joke! Oh, these Watchtower "bibles"? Let me tell you, the JWs had made lot of changes in that "bible" - changing the words and terms of many verses. Before the '50s their version was very close to KJV edition... but now today the year 2010 - their version is done watered-down and twisted to suit their tastes.

They did that to AVOID the arguments with non-JWs who are too smart like some of us here! But they still FAIL like idiots!

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Vanner
    Oh, these Watchtower "bibles"? Let me tell you, the JWs had made lot of changes in that "bible" - changing the words and terms of many verses. Before the '50s their version was very close to KJV edition... but now today the year 2010 - their version is done watered-down and twisted to suit their tastes.

They did that to AVOID the arguments with non-JWs who are too smart like some of us here! But they still FAIL like idiots!
    We have a qualified Hebrew scholar in our midst!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    ^ beautiful, almost worth the time involved towards learning about religions.

.... total waste of time in any other manner, but just for pissing off JW and christians its almost worth it.
    I don't find it's a total waste of time. 90% of the time they approach me outside of school. They are like my own two man security team that walk me to my car, and stand outside it while it warms up. Bums know better than to approach while 2 JW are around.
    jordanturbo is like herpes... Always coming back for more

.....blah, blah, blah.....
    You have NO idea what you're talking about. Every statement of claim you've made is completely off base and wrong. Period. I can't be bothered to get into a debate over the verbal diarrhea you spew. But I'm sure you think it makes you look intelligent. The whole thread is pretty much a useless diatribe of speculation. But whatever....

You sound like the whites telling ppl the reason EI's use so much milk is because they wash their hair in it.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by C_Dave45

You have NO idea what you're talking about. Every statement of claim you've made is completely off base and wrong. Period. I can't be bothered to get into a debate over the verbal diarrhea you spew. But I'm sure you think it makes you look intelligent. The whole thread is pretty much a useless diatribe of speculation. But whatever....

You sound like the whites telling ppl the reason EI's use so much milk is because they wash their hair in it.
    You said it better than I, all I could do was laugh so I wouldn't waste too much time on his blatant ignorance/idiocy.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    17 Civic HB Sport

^^ Yeah, I had a few times with the JWs and every time they left in a huff. It was amusing to see their reactions when I showed them using their own materials that they were in error.

I once remarked at them - "Why are you using these magazines in your Hall for sessions?" They do use textbooks as if like being in school on Sundays - almost never use their watchtower edition! Like some brain-washed stuff.

They are a joke! Oh, these Watchtower "bibles"? Let me tell you, the JWs had made lot of changes in that "bible" - changing the words and terms of many verses. Before the '50s their version was very close to KJV edition... but now today the year 2010 - their version is done watered-down and twisted to suit their tastes.

I would be shocked if you've ever even crossed paths with a JW before. Your ignorance amazes me!

You said it better than I, all I could do was laugh so I wouldn't waste too much time on his blatant ignorance/idiocy.
    I couldn't resist haha
    What kind of birdhouse can you build with popsicles, roofies, and a rubber mallet?
    "It's for a rare African bird called "none your business."
    If you were straight I'd eat you like a BLT sandwich with extra Bacon. And I fucking LOVE bacon.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by banned3x

OMG guys are not going to believe me, I just walked out of the td bank and this old lady reads my windshield out loud "move over" and chuckles. I said it's just a joke, some people laugh and some get mad. Shes said if you go to the states they will pull you over for that Hahah. Anyways we started talking about the states about virgina how crazy it is full of highway patrol officers. Anyways we had a little small talk and she's said oh I wanna give you something and she went into her car and I thought she would give me a candy or something but she pulls out this pamphlets. And I didn't want to be an ass so I took them but I'm so against taking them but in this case I took them. Enjoy.

I found this really funny because of the thread I made last week. Oh the irony.

You have to be the most ignorant user on these forums outside of "Vanner"...So you had a conversation with some random lady about a state in the U.S. and how they would object to your stupid windshield banner...She then proceeds to go to her car to get what you hope is some candy??...And returns with some information, paraphernalia, about Jehovah's Witnesses...You then proceed to take them and go home to make a post about the interaction??...Like for fucks sake...why not just be polite to the lady, man up, and tell her that you are just not interested in her ideologies and theologies??...

What did your "wife and kids" think of the encounter??...Next time just keep your stories to yourself...

Originally posted by boarderfatty

I actually enjoy JW, especially if I have a few free minutes to chat with them.
    I totally agree with this tactic. I am always up to having a conversation about religion and different interpretations of the same faith in some cases. But my difference, is I hold a degree in religion so it's even that much more entertaining for me. For me it is not about who is right or wrong anymore as I have given up religion, and belief in any sort of organized faith per say; but do get a lot of enjoyment when I can stump anyone attempting to preach and force their beliefs on me...

So, when you say "some of us here" you are not including yourself in that I sincerely hope. I think their leaving in a huff was not because you "outsmarted" them...but because they just gave up attempting to share their ideas with you and woke up to the fact they just wasted 27 seconds of their life that they are not going to get back and could have used on someone else...Please do not post in an intellectual thread again...thank you...
    ...@therealarifjina...

Originally posted by EK 2.0

I totally agree with this tactic. I am always up to having a conversation about religion and different interpretations of the same faith in some cases. But my difference, is I hold a degree in religion so it's even that much more entertaining for me. For me it is not about who is right or wrong anymore as I have given up religion, and belief in any sort of organized faith per say; but do get a lot of enjoyment when I can stump anyone attempting to preach and force their beliefs on me...

This follows my line of thought almost exactly. I am not necessarily an atheist or have given up religion, because I am spiritual. I would categorize myself as more of an agnostic. I believe in a higher power, but I do not know what the higher power is, and don't really associate it with any formal religions. I do not believe that someone should pay to express their beliefs in front of others every sunday, I believe spirituality is more personal, between a single person and their "god". I also do not believe that any one person (aka priest, rabbi, monks etc.) can be closer to "god" than I am. They may prove themselves more worthy of their spot in an afterlife, but on earth I don't believe that they can be any closer to "god" than I am. These beliefs combined with my education make discussions on religion with anyone interesting. but when the discussion is with any type of "extremist" I find it quite entertaining and often get a laugh out of their ignorance. I find it amusing that someone is trying to convert others, and bring them over to their faith, without knowing the competition thoroughly, to know what they are taking from. I think one of the first rules in any sort of sales position is to know your competition, and obv. many of these religions are sending out their "recruiters" very unprepared to make a sale.
    jordanturbo is like herpes... Always coming back for more

My Ride
    Old Car

So, when you say "some of us here" you are not including yourself in that I sincerely hope. I think their leaving in a huff was not because you "outsmarted" them...but because they just gave up attempting to share their ideas with you and woke up to the fact they just wasted 27 seconds of their life that they are not going to get back and could have used on someone else...Please do not post in an intellectual thread again...thank you...

Ok, let me make that plain and crystal clear. I ... am... NOT... "smart ass" understand? I loathe these kind of people. I don't care however you people call me but you've never met me so it's wasted on me.

Second, I just find these JW's ideals and their theories hold no ground nor support. That's all - I merely compare theirs against others. So I have no interest in them at all.

Bottom line, I'm NOT jewish, nor smart and nor one of "Whites" - thank you. And yes, I did had many debates with JWs - with a good friend for many years.

I simply see no point to contiune with them - they just don't have anything new to add but same old "blah...blah...blah"

That's it. consider this matter closed!

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Ok, let me make that plain and crystal clear. I ... am... NOT... "smart ass" understand? I loathe these kind of people. I don't care however you people call me but you've never met me so it's wasted on me.

Second, I just find these JW's ideals and their theories hold no ground nor support. That's all - I merely compare theirs against others. So I have no interest in them at all.

Bottom line, I'm NOT jewish, nor smart and nor one of "Whites" - thank you. And yes, I did had many debates with JWs - with a good friend for many years.
    Jehovah's ideals and theories do not have to hold any water for anyone outside of a Jehovah's Witness.

As a non practicing Muslim the ideologies, theories, ideals, and sometimes moral standings of other faiths sometimes shouldn't and do not line up with those that I was taught, or that my "faith" tells me are "correct". Yet, I do not loathe anyone else...Why should you loathe someone, anyone for believing in something...anything or not believing in something, or anything?? That is a sign of ignorance, and lack of education IMHO...But again, my beliefs might not "align" with what you believe so...

And this thread should not be about what ideals are what, who is right and who is wrong...It doesn't matter. To each their own personal beliefs and subscriptions are just that...their own...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Jehovah's ideals and theories do not have to hold any water for anyone outside of a Jehovah's Witness.

As a non practicing Muslim the ideologies, theories, ideals, and sometimes moral standings of other faiths sometimes shouldn't and do not line up with those that I was taught, or that my "faith" tells me are "correct". Yet, I do not loathe anyone else...Why should you loathe someone, anyone for believing in something...anything or not believing in something, or anything?? That is a sign of ignorance, and lack of education IMHO...But again, my beliefs might not "align" with what you believe so...

And this thread should not be about what ideals are what, who is right and who is wrong...It doesn't matter. To each their own personal beliefs and subscriptions are just that...their own...
    Agree 100%....so can you ban him already? Ill paypal you 5$ right now (im not cheap, its all i have...)

Vanner: You know nothing the Jehova's faith. I'm pretty sure you've never had any of those "intellectual" debates you say you've had, because listening to that stupidity you call an argument would make even the calmest Jehova want to knock you out.

I don't get why the rest of you are all trying to e-thug banned99x, are you that worked up over the issue? Besides him being a troll, I don't see where he went wrong. The guy is trying to have dinner with his wife and kids, and three people come up and starting pushing their retarded bullshit on him, while he's trying to enjoy dinner. Doing that in itself is pathetic enough, all he should have to say is "No, I'm not interested". This is the polite way of saying "fuck off, I'm trying to eat with my family". If they kept insisting he take their shit, he really should've uppercutted them or atleast snapped on them to make sure they fucked off. He then got approached by another Jehova within a weeks time span and found that pretty ironic, so he posted it.

I don't get why he's so evil or ignorant, if it was a Jew or a Muslim who did the same thing, I'm sure he would've made the same thread.

I'd rather read his threads and get a couple of chuckles instead of reading a multi page story about a Canadian Tire WD40 experience, or any thread made by copynpaste...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4