Quantcast
Spotted: Modified S2000 - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spotted: Modified S2000

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by EK 2.0

It's not just in this fucking thread...it is everywhere...I just haven't been on beyond much lately so this is the first thread that I came across...

Yeah, you're right I am more inclined to stick up for a friend versus some random user...There is nothing but hate in every build thread, every look at my new wheels, car, seats, swap, whatever the fuck it is...and the hate is not even fucking limited to the fucking car forums...it is in ever section and its just fucking stupid and pointless...The only trend I do see though it is the same people everywhere hating on everything...if you all fucking have nothing constructive to say then just keep your thoughts to yourselves...

But it is like beyond is the only fucking car forum that fucking frowns on enthusiasts...
    Very off topic but every time I read a post from you I can't get passed all the "..." in everything you write. Why do you use those so excessively? You do know what they are for, right?

My Ride
    Hondas

Haters hating: Check
    Grammar police policing: Check
    Fanboys nutswinging: Check

Everything seems to be in order here.

My Ride
    95 eg coupe

Originally posted by LongCity

Very off topic but every time I read a post from you I can't get passed all the "..." in everything you write. Why do you use those so excessively? You do know what they are for, right?

he is prolly gonna come back and say to not read his posts then lol i dunno whats gotten into ek lately but hes not the old ek he used to be

and im sure he knows what the dots are for hes pretty educated according to the education thread i think its just his typing style like everyone has their own thing remember the redlyne italics phase?
    Last edited by ericchoweg; 11-18-2010 at 05:14 PM.

My Ride
    2008 UA7

EK in person is one of the nicest guys i've ever met! and on that note we should go for shisha sometimes lol
    1998 Honda Civic SI *totalled*
    2000 Honda Prelude *sold*
    2004 Acura TSX *sold*
    2004 Honda S2000 *sold*
    2008 Acura TL Type S *current daily*
    2015 KTM RC390 *current daily*

Originally posted by LongCity

+10, I could barely even read his rant. Plus all the "fucking's" he used next to every other word to reinforce his pms'ing didn't help at all.

That's a sick car, even with the wing. For once though, Scat is 100% right, blaming the wing on track use is stupid, unless he actually uses it every week. Just say I like the wing, and everyone else can go fuck themselves, that car is sicker than 99% of the pieces of shit haters are driving, including mine. If you like how it looks, feels, performs, smells, tastes, fucks, sucks, swallows, then who gives a shit about what some ed hardy wearing, stupid earing rocking, frosted tips mohawk having, rusty ass 92 civic driving fuckhead thinks about you or your property? Especially when his whole car is worth less than your cruise control button.

My Ride
    Jzz30, beater, go fast bike

more haters means your more known and unique,

Werent those wheels on a white sti, i always have my eyes on work meisters s1's as there one of the rarest wheels around and most expensive and ive only ever seen one set of pink ones, some blonde girl drives it i think....
    You've been ruining everybody's life and eating all our steak.

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

You know what I'm fucking sick of??...Fucks like you guys that constantly hate on shit. Is it YOUR fucking car??...No...We all build our cars to our own fucking tastes. Not everyone loves Ugg Boots, and fucking Crocs, but there is a market for them because people like them. Whatever fucking happened to just fucking appreciating someones hard work, hard earned money, time, and their personalities...

Now you are going to come back and say that it looks like every fucking S2K in town, and that there is nothing original anymore...well for fuck sakes of course their isn't...When someone does something original you all are ready behind your fucking keyboards to say shit. And at a meet where you can go up to the owners you won't do or say shit....

Fucktards like the lot of you are what is killing the scene...You don't like how a car/truck/bike is built??...Then go fucking build your own....fuck...
    Wow easy there. There will always be people that love and hate particular cars, compliment and diss...... that's just the way it goes. Just so happens that in this thread there were more people that did not like the car then there were people who did like the car life goes on.

My Ride
    growls

Originally posted by ericchoweg

he is prolly gonna come back and say to not read his posts then lol i dunno whats gotten into ek lately but hes not the old ek he used to be

and im sure he knows what the dots are for hes pretty educated according to the education thread i think its just his typing style like everyone has their own thing remember the redlyne italics phase?

Bud, do you base your life on EK? Everything I read from you on the forums it's like you know everything about him??

My Ride
    95 Stealth RT/TT, '72 Duster

Originally posted by kvg
    "Rado dominated in the front-wheel drive Unlimited class posting a 1:22.623 lap time – setting a new record for a front-wheel drive vehicle at the track."
    ok, obviously that front wing is very functional.

And if someone posted a picture of that car sitting on a public road with that wing on it (or those wings, to be more specific), I'd join in with everyone saying it looked absolutely retarded.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by Scat E46

Yes, I am killing the "scene".

There will always be good and bad reviews of a car, but come on. A daily driven, once in a while tracked car - that thing is just unessecary.

The only reason most "tuners" don't make fun of it because it's a jspoon 5 grand carbon fibre 1x1 weave this and that.

If it was a metallic spoiler from can tire, the "tuners" would be making fun of it to.

Like the brown LV bags - ugly as shit IMO, but people like them because they are "expensive".

Sure the lowered, well fitting wheels, stance, all looks nice - but man - the wing kills it for me.

You don't see M cars, AMG cars, with twice the power and 3 times the torque needing these outrageous things?

What about the Enzo? LP-640? The list goes on.

edit - I can see your point about the "hating" that seems to be apparent, but I assure you, I just hated on the one ridiculous thing
    Really? You tinted your windshield you hypocrite.
    What function does that hold?

My Ride
    1.2 GIGAWATT CUISINART POWERED DELOREAN

It's not just in this fucking thread...it is everywhere...I just haven't been on beyond much lately so this is the first thread that I came across...

Yeah, you're right I am more inclined to stick up for a friend versus some random user...There is nothing but hate in every build thread, every look at my new wheels, car, seats, swap, whatever the fuck it is...and the hate is not even fucking limited to the fucking car forums...it is in ever section and its just fucking stupid and pointless...The only trend I do see though it is the same people everywhere hating on everything...if you all fucking have nothing constructive to say then just keep your thoughts to yourselves...

But it is like beyond is the only fucking car forum that fucking frowns on enthusiasts...
    Sorry EK, all I could think of while reading your post was this:

“I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?” -Jeremy Clarkson

Originally posted by 95teetee
    ok, obviously that front wing is very functional.

And if someone posted a picture of that car sitting on a public road with that wing on it (or those wings, to be more specific), I'd join in with everyone saying it looked absolutely retarded.
    Actually, the guy that designed Rado's aero package makes a wing for the s2k. It's cheaper, higher quality, and performs better than the APR or voltex wings. It just doesn't look as gangster, but if I saw someone rocking one I'd tip my hat.

My Ride
    Rust bucketz

I see this car just about everyday..

Sick car and IMO the wing makes it look sweet.

My Ride
    Honda

You know what I'm fucking sick of??...Fucks like you guys that constantly hate on shit.
    Then you shouldn't be on beyond
    Nobody on the forums has any respect anymore.

People in another thread are insulting me because I had a terrible experience at some shitty burger joint. Go figure. I bet the people who are slandering this S2000 have probably never made a positive comment on anything in their miserable lives So why do you even care?

My Ride
    GTI

Man, I wish we could delete posts.
    Last edited by Hakkola; 11-28-2010 at 09:20 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Scat E46

Yes, I am killing the "scene".

There will always be good and bad reviews of a car, but come on. A daily driven, once in a while tracked car - that thing is just unessecary.

The only reason most "tuners" don't make fun of it because it's a jspoon 5 grand carbon fibre 1x1 weave this and that.

If it was a metallic spoiler from can tire, the "tuners" would be making fun of it to.

Like the brown LV bags - ugly as shit IMO, but people like them because they are "expensive".

Sure the lowered, well fitting wheels, stance, all looks nice - but man - the wing kills it for me.

You don't see M cars, AMG cars, with twice the power and 3 times the torque needing these outrageous things?

What about the Enzo? LP-640? The list goes on.

edit - I can see your point about the "hating" that seems to be apparent, but I assure you, I just hated on the one ridiculous thing
    SCAT.

JUST STFU.

My Ride
    TSX / R6S

Hey half of it was nice

lol scat got kicked off of project technik too
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Discreet

lol You guys think that the haters are bad on beyond ? You should try posting anything up on 780tuners.
    Last edited by Onassis; 11-29-2010 at 01:15 AM.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by max_boost

SCAT.

JUST STFU.

+1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast