Quantcast
Large Girl May Regret Family and Settling down: Puts abortion to vote - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Large Girl May Regret Family and Settling down: Puts abortion to vote

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Default Large Girl May Regret Family and Settling down: Puts abortion to vote

I think she settled down a very long time ago.
    http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/...ublic-outrage/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orn-child.html

Not that it matters, but what exactly is she giving up?

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    Bicycle

So what's 4chan is gonna do about this?

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Xtrema
    So what's 4chan is gonna do about this?
    They've actually already attacked:
    http://www.birthornot.com/2010/11/17...ed-over-4chan/

FAT COUPLE LETS INTERNET DECIDE IF THEIR BABY LIVES

OVERWEIGHT WOMAN PUTS ABORTION TO VOTE
    Last edited by CUG; 11-19-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

They should just get a gun and abort themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

My Ride
    //M

what a disgusting human being.
    seriously what is our society coming too? Such moral decay its revolting.
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

Now this is one hell of a troll. You get to troll both the pro life and pro choice people in one shot. Although if the pro choice people are upset they just haven't actually worked out what they support morally.

You can't have it both ways. Either you are morally alright with abortion or you are not. Frankly it is sort of amusing. If you support abortion and you are outraged by this then you haven't worked out your ethics properly...

It is a rather interesting point frankly. I mean how can you be outraged at them putting this up for a vote if you don't believe fetus is not human until it is delivered. You should see it ethically as no different than someone having a mole removed. Would you be outraged at someone putting their mole removal to a vote online?

Amusing to say the least.

The husband there is a big time anti-choice advocate. Surely though this is honest.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

…Mrs Arnold said she fears the pressure of juggling motherhood and a career could cause her to have a nervous breakdown.

‘I fear that the constant pressure to be the perfect wife and mother while maintaining a full-time job will eventually cause my brain to implode and lead to a nervous breakdown.’
    LOL really??? cause women throughout human history have never ever done this, have never experienced the hardships of being a mother/having a job/being a wife all at once during wars/during plagues/or doing it as a single parent for that matter.

My Ride
    W204

Well, as stupid as this sounds, I do agree with what this couple is saying. These are the same issues that many people face and why they choose abortion. What *IS* stupid is them taking a public vote on the matter. This is a private issue that these people need to discuss among themselves. But... It does definitely bring to light the issues of why people go through abortions.

IMHO the right thing to do is to carry the baby to term and give it up for adoption to a family that isn't lucky enough to have their own kid.

It's pretty obvious to me that they are too immature and self-centered to have a kid (and they admitted to this) but honestly, I think just about EVERYONE has these same thoughts. You just deal with it. It just so happens that they're sharing their thoughts with the rest of the world. This can't be any worse than all the Chinese people aborting fetuses cause it's a girl.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    Lexus

i voted for abortion. No child deserve parents like this.
    What the heck they are going to tell there child "You were born because people voted for you"

Huge props to whoever it is that made the site for the A+ trolling work being done. I would glady put down money that this is not real... you would have to be a non-functional retard to deliberately become the most hated couple in America.

Which ever way their agenda leans, they have already accomplished their goal. They have the attention of 1MM+ people, and have sure as hell stirred up a lot of debate.

The site owner is either:
    1- A scrawny 16 year old kid in his parent's basement doing it for the lulz.
    2- A well coordinated ProLife group's work to draw public outrage as a satire of ProChoice's irreverence for human life.
    3- A well coordinated ProChoice group's work to piss off every single ProChoice person who stumbles upon it.

I would be willing to put money down on the fact that this is not real...

But all this is just conjecture. I decided to spend two minutes on a little investigative reporting known as putting the URL into Whois to find out the domain registration information. Two extremely important things are learned from this. One is that they've paid the extra fee to hide who actually registered the site. Two, they registered the site on May 17, 2010. Their story is that she got pregnant and they wanted to put it up to a vote, so they started this site. If that was true, then the very earliest she could be in her pregnancy is 27 weeks, presuming they started the site as soon as they learned. By the time she claims she'll be at 20 weeks--on Dec. 9--she would actually be at 29, and likely higher
    Bam. Not real. Go home, folks, nothing to see here except the typical melodramatic juvenile shit that ProLifers pull.