Quantcast
Why the Fuk do people take wedding pictures at Peter's Drive in?? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Fuk do people take wedding pictures at Peter's Drive in??

My Ride
    Tesla Model 3 AWD

Maybe because its fun? Think about every single photo slide of any wedding, they all scream BORING. If they did the entire shoot at peters, then thats crazy red neck, but to throw in some damn good milkshakes into the mix makes the day different and shows some character.

My Ride
    LS460L

Originally posted by supe
    Maybe because its fun? Think about every single photo slide of any wedding, they all scream BORING. If they did the entire shoot at peters, then thats crazy red neck, but to throw in some damn good milkshakes into the mix makes the day different and shows some character.
    I rather show class then trash!! lol ... after their done their photo session at Peters, why dont they go back to their trailer afterwards and cook some meth as well and snap some pics of that! haha

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Originally posted by MaxxLee

I rather show class then trash!! lol ... after their done their photo session at Peters, why dont they go back to their trailer afterwards and cook some meth as well and snap some pics of that! haha
    So....only white trash eat at peters drive in by that logic? Somebody maybe wanted to do something out of the norm? Ive seen pictures taken in fields, on old train tracks, in front of old buildings. Peters drive in is a part of the history of calgary, as it has been here for a very long time. Maybe that was where their parent's first date was? Think of that? Maybe theres something you dont know about the situation, so how about you throw a step in your thought process, and think about things for a second before you make a stupid thread on a local car forum to mouth off.

You kind of come off as ignorant.....IMO.

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

I'm white trash, i'd never get my wedding pics taken there.

My Ride
    rally pig

maybe because it has some sentimental value for the couple?

just because it's a wedding, doesn't necessarily mean that all they should be shooting is inside a church or garden

what about if i take my wedding at cemetery , so do u guys have problem with it?

Originally posted by dj_rice
    Maybe that's where they met?Just like when you get your wedding pictures done, it'll be at Detour
    wtf is detour?
    LOL, detour closed in like 2005, so only us old guys will remember it. but maybe maxxlee is more of a texas lounge kinda guy.

My Ride
    LS460L

Originally posted by CHICHARITZHI
    what about if i take my wedding at cemetery , so do u guys have problem with it?
    No problem!! That would be actually cool cause its original!!

Every year their would be a fat bride with her butterfly tattoo taking weddings pics at Peters! Give me a break about how they probably met at Peter's, historic place BS!! Its just straight up low class!!

Originally posted by Guillermo

LOL, detour closed in like 2005, so only us old guys will remember it. but as for the wedding pics, maybe maxxlee is more of a texas lounge kinda guy.

My Ride
    Bicycle

May be they fucked for the 1st time in the parking lot of Peters?

My Ride
    Honda

OP is your typical AzN gangster wannabe .... This guy probably weighs 80lbs, spikes his hair straight up, wears extra small GSTAR clothes, and drives around in a 1992 Lexus that his parents gave him.

Keep it gangsta dai lo
    Turn the volume up when you play DJ Sammy's "Heaven" ...

My Ride
    97 VW GTI VR6

Originally posted by Awd-Tsi
    Reminds me when I'm biking at cop and I see tourists taking pictures of the dandilions
    My relatives from Oklahoma spent hours taking pictures of gophers when they came up here.

My Ride
    LS460L

Originally posted by KandabashiDevil
    OP is your typical AzN gangster wannabe .... This guy probably weighs 80lbs, spikes his hair straight up, wears extra small GSTAR clothes, and drives around in a 1992 Lexus that his parents gave him.

Keep it gangsta dai lo
    WTF? Am white! Haha

My Ride

WTF? Am white! Haha
    What ever, just quit life.

You sure are quick to judge other people....wonder what your dark little secrets are? You have no fucking idea why they took the pictures there...so why are you ranting like a little faggot on a forum? Why didnt you just stroll up (or troll up) and ask THEM why they were doing it? Simple, i think the above sums you up except for the asian part.

My Ride
    R32 スカイライ&#1253

Default Re: Re: Why the Fuk do people take wedding pictures at Peter's Drive in??

Originally posted by kvg

My Ride
    LS460L

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

What ever, just quit life.

You sure are quick to judge other people....wonder what your dark little secrets are? You have no fucking idea why they took the pictures there...so why are you ranting like a little faggot on a forum? Why didnt you just stroll up (or troll up) and ask THEM why they were doing it? Simple, i think the above sums you up except for the asian part.

Did I touch a nerve? Was this where your wedding was?? LMAO! Internet is serious business my friend!! LOOOOL

My Ride

Did I touch a nerve? Was this where your wedding was?? LMAO! Internet is serious business my friend!! LOOOOL
    nope...just dislike judgemental little fucks like yourself. Call it a pet peeve. What the fuck is it your business what they do...and where they do it. Fuck, people need to learn to mind their own business a little bit better. You are a reflection of what 3/4 of society has become, mouthy little fucks who cant mind their own business, and spend the time they have bringing misery to other people's lives. There was an article in the sun like a month ago about how everybody these days is peering over their fences wonder what their neighbor is up to , or seeing what little discrepancy they can rat them out on. Sick of it, and sick of your posts.

Kindly fuck off.

My Ride
    LS460L

^^^ lol you joking right?? If people mind there own business there wouldnt be internet forums like beyond! People can say what they want! It's a public forum! If you don't like! Why don't YOU mind your own business!! LOL

My Ride

^^^ lol you joking right?? If people mind there own business there wouldnt be internet forums like beyond! People can say what they want! It's a public forum! If you don't like! Why don't YOU mind your own business!! LOL
    Meh, whatever, im sure you will meet the ban hammer eventually.

Moving on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast