Quantcast
What's this 1992 Honda Civic Si worth? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: What's this 1992 Honda Civic Si worth?

My Ride
    EG Si Hatch

Default What's this 1992 Honda Civic Si worth?

Hi fellow Beyonders, I need some help in determining a price for my 1992 Civic Si Type R swap hatch. I don't even know where to begin with the pricing as I'm so out of touch with what's out there these days. Car is seriously in pristine condition - near showroom quality. Below is what I would like to post in the Marketplace forum. I just need advice on a price.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Year: 1992
    Model: Honda Civic Si hatchback
    Color: Honda Flint Black - original paint
    Mileage: 110, 000kms on body and 64, 000km on engine/tranny. Have the matching JDM cluster on car showing exact mileage of engine (changed when engine was swapped).
    Engine: JDM 1.8C type R engine with 5 speed Type R LSD transmission c/w Spoon adjustable cam gears and short ram air intake.
    Exhaust: Tanabe G-Power full catback with the rare 97 Spec R' catalytic converter with larger diameter exhaust. FEELS 4-1 stainless headers.
    Suspension: Apex N1 full coil overs + Acura Integra type R knuckle/hub/big brake conversion. Really strong brakes compared to the original Si brakes.
    Rims: Enkei RP-01 w/16" Kuhmo tires w/70% tread life remaining
    Appearance: JDM Honda factory front lip and rear LED spoiler, front hood deflector and side window deflectors. Full tint package on back and back side windows so its 100% legal.
    Interior: Acura Type R driver's and passenger seat with no tears or holes (mint), rear seat is original when car was purchased. Dash lighting including heater controls converted to JDM orange backlighting.
    Options: JDM factory power windows, power locks, power mirrors and cruise control, HID headlamps, PIAA high powered yellow fogs (looks really clean)
    a/c: yes original system (R-12) was completely removed and replaced with a new system from a 1994 civic so that the system could accept the newer R-134a refrigerant. The swap was 100% from the newer civic so all hoses, fans, seals and the likes were all replaced even spent the $300 bucks to buy the proper compressor mounting bracket. A/c blows super cold.
    Electronics: Apexi v-tec controller, auto meter a/f ratio meter
    Audio: Alpine 1310 + graphic equalizer audio controller with 6 disc cd changer, 6 speaker component audio with subwoofers driven by Alpine DC straight amplifiers. This was a super killer high end system back in its day. Something that is certainly worth listening to.

The car was originally my brother's car and he's the original owner of the vehicle. I purchased it off of him over 8 years ago and only drive it around town when it doesn't rain and when I know the roads are completely free of gravel from the spring cleanup. The car given that its 18 years old looks like it could still sit on a showroom floor. Its been babied so much that it really doesn't see the light of day very often and over the past 3-4 years its been driven maybe 1000kms at the most. Never winter driven, oil changes at 4000kms with synthetic oil. Extremely well maintained and never abused. Washed and waxed so many times that I've lost track. No dings, scratches or any rust (can't rust if you don't get the car wet).

Thanks.

My Ride
    E46 M3 Turbo, JZS161, UCF30, BP9, S30

probably the wrong place to post this....
    Haltech Factory Trained and Elite Certified / AEM EMS and Infinity Factory Trained Tuner / ECUTek Factory Trained Tuner for FRS-BRZ and R35 GTR / HKS Pro Tuner / Apexi Power Exel Certified Tuner

Proud to be a "hater" that defends Authenticity

My Ride
    EG Si Hatch

re-posted in the marketplace.

Thanks,