Quantcast
How are some people allowed to drive - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How are some people allowed to drive

Angry How are some people allowed to drive

Last Saturday just before midnight me and a few buddy's were coming home from Dixon's Pub in midnapore (no I was not drunk). I was going south on Bannister road just about to turn left at the lights onto Midlake Blvd. Then some dumb bitch drives right through her red light and fuckin smokes the left front quarter of my car. I saw her coming fast and tried to stop, but it wasn't enough. I don't even think the bitch slowed down.

Now my car is totalled, my left front wheel is all smashed in, and im sure the axle is bent, along with many other things. I will try and get up pics of the damage later.

The really sad part is the fact that I had just put a jdm engine in and a performance clutch, and lightened flywheel. I had my new and improved ride back for not even 2 weeks before this happened. Now I am once again a pedestrian. My car is no Viper or anything, but it was as close to a Viper as I could get, and I was damn proud of it. That was about the most painful day of my life watching my car get towed away.

Anyways, if anyone know a 28 year old woman that ran her white POS car into my Probe on Saturday, smack her the fuck up for me please.
    Michael Scott: "Do I want to be feared or loved? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Sorry to hear man. Hope everything works out for you. Did you get hurt at all?

Originally posted by sxtasy
    Sorry to hear man. Hope everything works out for you. Did you get hurt at all?
    My neck and back are still sore, but me and my friends walked away. That's about the only good news ha.
    Michael Scott: "Do I want to be feared or loved? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

how much can u get from insuance? enought for a new car with ze?? sorry to hear that.....

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

Harsh luck man.

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    how much can u get from insuance? enought for a new car with ze?? sorry to hear that.....
    I dunno yet, insurance hasnt been cleared up yet, I'm still waiting. I have this bad feeling that they are going to give me like 3 grand or some weak crap like that. My ze might still be good, but I dunno. The hood was all bent and shit and i couldn't open it, so it's hard to say.

I regret never really opening her up at WOT. I was breaking in the clutch for at least 500km's and generally taking it easy, bah.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

Sorry to hear man. So the bitch never stopped? If not that fucking sucks

Default Re: How are some people allowed to drive

Originally posted by PGTze
    The really sad part is the fact that I had just put a jdm engine in and a performance clutch, and lightened flywheel.

Anyways, if anyone know a 28 year old woman that ran her white POS car into my Probe on Saturday, smack her the fuck up for me please.

WTF "JDM engine"??? in a probe?

can someone clear this up

My Ride
    S5 FC3S

Default Re: How are some people allowed to drive

Screw that i'll bring her to your dam door step!!

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

Default Re: Re: How are some people allowed to drive

Originally posted by 89EF

WTF "JDM engine"??? in a probe?

can someone clear this up

dont talk if u dont know what your talkin about! its the engine from a jdm mx6 or ms8!!! its call the KLZE!!!

My Ride
    335i

Default Re: Re: Re: How are some people allowed to drive

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

dont talk if u dont know what your talkin about! its the engine from a jdm mx6 or ms8!!! its call the KLZE!!!
    I don't think he was making any arrogant statements, but a lot of people don't know about the relationship between Mazda and Ford. Relax
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: How are some people allowed to drive

Originally posted by Weapon_R

I don't think he was making any arrogant statements, but a lot of people don't know about the relationship between Mazda and Ford. Relax
    hes still a dumbass and shouldnt post...
    yo glen im sorry to hear about your ride..... ( i probably would have slapped that bitch ) i know this is probably the worst shit ever, but we both know that thing would have RAPED me, it was gonna be quick, so i say you better keep the damn motor and throw it in another car, call me later on tonight bro sorry to hear

This was a hit and run!?!

Anyway, sorry to hear about that man. Hope your engine is still good, the KLZE is a beautiful motor.
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    987 - G35xS - Skyline - RX350

is the klze ok???
    i'm guessin its the klze cause you said jdm and i'm guessin 2.5 kl03 was your old eng'
    ouch.. best of luck with gettin the pgt back on track

CT

Default Re: Re: How are some people allowed to drive

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 11:51 PM.

oh a mazda engine...didn't know mx6 and probe were the same...looks ways diffrent even the lights...gotcha

oh and black94gt lick my nuts BITCH!

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

if your car is a write off you'd better get your engine out of there before your insurance gets the car...the reason is that for them to give you money you have to give them the car, and i'm sure the money they'd give you for it aren't probably even enough to cover your costs for the engine and labour, let alone the whole car. You'd have to buy the car back from them to get your engine back...it sucks

Ok lots of questions to answer:

Yes the engine I had swapped in is a mazda KLZE. For some reason Mazda put a different engine in their North American cars, that's the engine i used to have, it's called a KL03. The ZE has a higher compression ratio, and is rated around 30hp higher then the 03.

Yes the Probe is pretty much the same as an MX6 under the hood, but they dont look exactly alike on the outside. The body style is different. A Probe is pretty much a Mazda car I guess, and Ford just slapped their logo on the car.

No it was not a hit a run.

The bitch stopped, but only after she smoked me and drove through the the intersection.

I do not know if the engine is still good or not. I couldnt open the hood after the crash to find out cause it was all bent. I am just hopping for the best.

Thanks for the advive rice eater, I'll do that if the engine is salvagable.

Originally posted by 89EF
    oh a mazda engine...didn't know mx6 and probe were the same...looks ways diffrent even the lights...gotcha

oh and black94gt lick my nuts BITCH!

Dude the reason those guys cussed you out is because for some reason you thought it would be a good idea to raise the bs flag on my story. Did you think I was lieing about this or what? If you don't have a clue what your talking about, then I'd suggest that you not bother posting.

I'll do that if the engine is salvagable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast