Quantcast
Vulture held as Mossad spy by Saudi Arabia - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Vulture held as Mossad spy by Saudi Arabia

My Ride
    anything that comes along

Default Vulture held as Mossad spy by Saudi Arabia

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1225983216550

FIRST there was the killer shark that Egypt said Mossad had dropped in its coastal waters to scare off tourists from its Red Sea resorts.

Now Saudi Arabia has "arrested" a vulture on suspicion of spying for the Israeli intelligence agency.

The offending bird, which had apparently been tagged by researchers from Tel Aviv University studying migration patterns, was captured in a rural area of the Saudi kingdom, which is officially still at war with the Jewish state.

The global positioning transmitter and a leg bracelet marked "R65 - Tel Aviv University" were perceived by the Saudis as sophisticated espionage equipment to allow the bird to send intelligence back to Israel. The Saudi newspaper al-Weeam said residents of the area in which the bird was caught called the tracking paraphernalia evidence of a "Zionist plot", although there was no official reaction from the security services to whom it was handed.

Last month, the governor of South Sinai described a series of shark attacks off the Sharm el-Sheik resort as a possible Mossad plot to scare visitors away from Egypt and into Israel.

"What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark in the sea to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question. But it needs time to confirm," said Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha, to widespread ridicule in Israel.

The shark, which mauled four Russian tourists and killed an elderly German woman just off the beach of her luxury hotel, has still not been caught. Mossad has also been accused of infecting mosquitos with HIV.

Paranoia among Israel's enemies and its nominal friends means countries such as Egypt, which has signed a peace treaty with the Jewish state, are locked with it in mutual distrust in what has been described as a "cold peace".

Such paranoia reflects the reach of Israeli intelligence and the inability of intelligence organisations in the Muslim world to match it. Last week, Iran hanged a man it accused of being a spy for Israel after several assassinations and kidnappings of its nuclear scientists. Lebanon has charged several of its citizens with spying for the Jewish state.

Israeli spies are believed to have been responsible for the assassination of an alleged Hamas weapons trafficker in a Dubai hotel a year ago, as well as the killing of the Hezbollah military chief, Imad Mughniyeh, in a car-bombing in Damascus after hunting him for a quarter of a century.

Evidence of Mossad using animals is scant.

My Ride
    Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

There just looking for anything to blame on these guys now...

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 08:48 PM.

I didn't know Rob Anders was on a desert vacation

They got some serious tinfoil hats on, but I will keep an open mind and consider the possibility. Didn't the US try to train dolphins to spot and tag ships with locator beacons?

It does make sense to me, if you can train a dog to fetch your newspaper or slippers.

If you can strap an flash based minicam onto a weather ballon and have it hit space, I can imagine its a snap to train a bird to do a recon flight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn3Ahs04ZyY
    Last edited by ZenOps; 01-06-2011 at 11:03 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

The global positioning transmitter and a leg bracelet marked "R65 - Tel Aviv University" were perceived by the Saudis as sophisticated espionage equipment to allow the bird to send intelligence back to Israel.
    ... yeah, and a camel on roller-skates is a high-performance vehicle. What the hell.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    anything that comes along

Originally posted by TorqueDog
    ... yeah, and a camel on roller-skates is a high-performance vehicle. What the hell.
    It is

My Ride
    //M

too funny
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

I've stayed in that hotel in Dubai where the Hezabollah military chief was assassinated a few times. Creepy.

Mossad being behind that I believe. Being behind HIV infected mosquitos and spying vultures, not so much...

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Now we've heard of Zionist Vultures, Zionist Sharks, and sexually deviant Zionist Cats doing the bidding of Mossad. What will those pesky Zionists come up with next? They are behind EVERYTHING I tells ya.

Whoops forgot to mention the Zionist Squirrels and Pigeons.
    Last edited by Seanith; 01-10-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Originally posted by TorqueDog
    Does that make it a 4x4x4?
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

hmm... makes sense...

My Ride
    You Crazy

LOL.... I am not as quick to call BS these days....

Fuck, they've been using trained Dolphins for the last 60+ years .

They've been used for everything from laying mines, to locating mines, to just strapping camera to them and using them for recon work...