Quantcast
FS: Guitars and Accessories - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: Guitars and Accessories

My Ride
    FD3S

Default FS: Guitars and Accessories

3 Guitars and Lots of Effects and Accessories for Sale, all prices are o.b.o, and everything is in mint shape, selling because I just purchased a fractal axe fx.

SHURE SM57 - 80.00, brand new hardly used. Comes with mic clip, black zip up bag, instructions and original box. One of the most versatile and imo best mics for recording speaker cabinets.

MONSTER POWER PRO 900 POWER CENTER - clean power, stage 1 filtering, convenience outlets, lamp plugin, 3 months old. 3 led lights on front panel confirming ground, clean power and protection. mint. 75.00

KORG DTR 1000 RACKMOUNT TUNER - Great tuner, works perfectly, mute button, multiple inputs, custom calibration, display and sharp flat capabilities 90.00

TC ELECTRONICS G - MAJOR 2 - rackmount effects processor, lots to say about this little item. Verrry versatile, 100+ presets, has the new firmware that allows the user to hook up midi cables to a computer and further modify settings ect, 1 rack space, easily my favorite piece of equipment, owned for about 6 months 450.00

ORIGINAL CRY BABY WAH GCB 95 - everyone goes for the most complex wah's nowadays and i dont know why, the original is perfect imo, perfect condition, 50.00

MXR DYNA COMPRESSOR - nice and simple 2 knob compressor that has a surprising amount of versatility, from a little sustain to full on squashed percussive sounding compression. 60.00

BBE GREEN SCREAMER O/D PEDAL - I cant say enough good things about this pedal, don't bother spending money on td - 808's, this thing sounds great and requires little or no tweaking to produce a large array of overdrive. Works great and easily adds a little grit or clarity, to full on heavy saturated distortion 85.00

MXR SMARTGATE - awesome gate pedal. Capable of very little to alot of gating, hi trigger range and full, mid, or hiss setting. Absolute must for that tight distorted tone. 100.00

BOSS NS-2 - Boss noise suppressor, need i say more? great for getting rid of buzzing, hissing ect ect. 75.00

SLIDING RACK DRAWER - self explanatory, really nice for set it and forget it type pedals, books, plectrums ect. 40.00

ROAD RUNNER RACK CASE - as pictured, awesome little rack, clamps on both sides, tough as hell and mint, unfortunately the price is relatively firm on this one. 150.00

JACKSON DOMINION D2 - Mark Morton signature series Jackson guitar. This guitar is the more affordable version of the original dominion. It has a bolt on maple neck with a compound radius, rosewood fingerboard. The scale length is 24.75" and boasts 2 duncan design hum bucking pickups. The body is a quilted maple veneer top.

ESP 1000 MH NT - This is a beautiful playing and well maintained guitar. It features a set-thru neck, 25.5" scale, mahogany body, quilted maple top, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, 42mm earvana compensated nut, thin U - neck contour, ESP locking tuners (work great!) tonepros locking tom, and seymour duncan pickups (JB in the bridge and a 59 in the neck) with a 5 way switch. 550.00

OSCAR SHMIDT OG10CETR - * Concert size body
    High gloss finish, Select spruce top, Catalpa sides & back
    Rosewood fingerboard & bridge, Mahogany neck, Multi-ply binding, Fully adjustable truss rod, Chrome die cast tuners, Lifetime warranty, 225.00

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    FD3S

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod edit: One bump per week

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    FD3S

ttt