Quantcast
Rapid Fat Loss - Page 8 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapid Fat Loss

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Ha nah my Mom will make me some to take home so I know they're pretty clean. I'm definitely not on this diet, still trying to put on weight actually!
    Ultracrepidarian

Instead of fish oil, is it okay to do the grounded flaxseed instead? Thoughts on that?

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Fish Oil is MUCH higher in EPA/DHA, especially if you're taking the liquid form.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

What are the benefits of fish oil supplementation?

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by A790
    What are the benefits of fish oil supplementation?
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/218876/re...plementation-/

vitacost.com

Carlson's Fish oil 500ml around $22/bottle.

Good stuff.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride

One week left for me.

I now have a six pack, am down 2" in my waist, and am pretty lean just about everywhere. Just a bit more stubborn fat around my midsection to kill and I'll be ripped.

Amazing.

My Ride
    has a stick axle

Originally posted by A790
    One week left for me.

I now have a six pack, am down 2" in my waist, and am pretty lean just about everywhere. Just a bit more stubborn fat around my midsection to kill and I'll be ripped.

Amazing.

I don't know how you guys do it. Dieting is so much work and about as much fun as inserting matches one by one into your rectum. I suppose the outcome is worth it's weight in gold. I can't remeber the last time I had a ripped six pack. I love food to much. That said I may have to shed a few pounds come June, I dread the thought of restricting my caloritic intake.
    What body fat percentage are you hoping to hit Cam and what is your target weight?

My Ride

Originally posted by KRyn

I don't know how you guys do it. Dieting is so much work and about as much fun as inserting matches one by one into your rectum. I suppose the outcome is worth it's weight in gold. I can't remeber the last time I had a ripped six pack. I love food to much. That said I may have to shed a few pounds come June, I dread the thought of restricting my caloritic intake.

What body fat percentage are you hoping to hit Cam and what is your target weight?
    The first week was REALLY tough. I was hungry all the time, kinda cranky in the morning, After a few days though it was fine.

I spend ALL WEEK planning my cheat meal for Sunday. This week I'm having Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza. It's gonna be EPIC.

As far as BF%/weight, to be honest, I don't care. Since I injured my shoulder I haven't been able to train my chest at all, I've lost a bit of size in my arms/upper body, and have been seriously reevaluating my fitness goals. At this point my goal is to have functional strength. Being lean/ripped is something I'll do for vacays, photoshoots, whatever.

Ok, I gotta get back on this - If you're not super careful after coming off you will yoyo insanely. IE I had one cheat day and put on 5lbs, and it took 3 days of eating clean to take it off.

I'm kinda embarrassed on how I have failed in the past couple of months. After losing 185lbs I'm back up a fair bit, and too ashamed to look at the scale.

Does anyone have any advice on how to not fuck up after coming off the diet?

It's time to get super serial again

My Ride
    EM1 SIR

whats the best to do when it comes to exercise? just find something for each part of your body and do high reps everyday and pretty much work your whole body?
    Originally posted by 89s1
    Haters hating: Check
    Grammar police policing: Check
    Fanboys nutswinging: Check

Everything seems to be in order here.

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

Originally posted by chrispl
    whats the best to do when it comes to exercise? just find something for each part of your body and do high reps everyday and pretty much work your whole body?
    Read the coles notes on page 1, low Rep HIGH weight.

I do a combo of legs/chest, shoulders/back.

Week 2 man was that first cheat meal ever good for my mental state, eating clean is not the problem its not straying off and eating silly things like chips and such, anything containing sugar, as mentioned earlier I just drink more water, or do something else to get my mind off of it.

I am leaner, so we shall see what happens in the next couple weeks. Also I believe my body has adapted well to the lower calorie intake, played hockey 3 times this week, energy is there, but the endurance isnt.

Originally posted by rage2
    Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

My Ride
    This and that.

I am getting so damn frustrated it's not even funny. The hardest thing for me is to be able to start it. A major exam is nearing up, about a month and half away and I have started all day library sessions for it. How the hell am I supposed to do this diet, if I leave for the library at 8 in the morning and doesn't get done until 4 and sometimes later on in the day?

I was thinking maybe, just generally try to eat healthier (avoid crap) and try and work out any day I can. And start this properly after the exam. But at the same time, obviously, like everyone else I wanna see results and it's pissing me off that I can't do anything about it. What do you other guys do, who have a schedule like me? Just carry your day's worth of food around with you?

My Ride

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I am getting so damn frustrated it's not even funny. The hardest thing for me is to be able to start it. A major exam is nearing up, about a month and half away and I have started all day library sessions for it. How the hell am I supposed to do this diet, if I leave for the library at 8 in the morning and doesn't get done until 4 and sometimes later on in the day?

I was thinking maybe, just generally try to eat healthier (avoid crap) and try and work out any day I can. And start this properly after the exam. But at the same time, obviously, like everyone else I wanna see results and it's pissing me off that I can't do anything about it. What do you other guys do, who have a schedule like me? Just carry your day's worth of food around with you?
    Dude, it's 1,000 calories. I work in an office all day and bring it with me. My "work" meals are always things that are non-perishable, such as tuna and salad.

It's easy once you commit to it.

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

uh.. Yeah you bring it with you. Is that weird?

Tuperware man...
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

my truck is littered with tupper ware. no more excuses shak, get'r done.

i fucking love healthy living now haha, i swear doing this for a bit changed my entire outlook on my health. i know you want it for diff reasons shak, but for all you other lazy fuckers get your life together

wow, i must have a super slow metabolism.
    i work out 3 days on, one off, repeat. i have been eating 2 egg omellettes for brekky, tuna salads w/spinach for lunch, and chicken breasts or kangaroo with spinach for dinner for about 3 weeks now. i've lost a bit of weight but i have never even come close to a 6 pack. i'm really jealous of you guys that can get a 6 pack let alone a 2 pack, mine just refuses to come out from hiding haha.
    i can eat well for MONTHS like this, and maintain my weight, but i'll go on a bender one weekend and put it all back on in one day of drinking/eating. it's ridiculous! i don't know what this post accomplished, just bitching i guess haah

Originally posted by KRyn
    Dieting is so much work and about as much fun as inserting matches one by one into your rectum.
    that's an odd frame of reference to have haha

definitely hear you man, I am in the same boat. I get up at 7, have to be at the U for 9, have a small break then classes until 4 and then I usually stay till 8pm. On days I bring food I have to bring an extra duffel bag and it takes me about 30mins to prepare the food, so days where I pack both meals are few and far between.

Its so easy to maintain a diet when you are just working. But going to school is a whole different matter and those that aren't in post secondary, or graduated in an easy faculty will never understand!!

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by J-hop
    On days I bring food I have to bring an extra duffel bag and it takes me about 30mins to prepare the food, so days where I pack both meals are few and far between.
    lol what?

make a salad at home... heat up some chicks, put the sauce on shake it around........ 30 seconds in the microwave and 30 seconds of shaking makes 1 minute of prep time..

i think you guys are over complicating the idea of bringing food places

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by J-hop

definitely hear you man, I am in the same boat. I get up at 7, have to be at the U for 9, have a small break then classes until 4 and then I usually stay till 8pm. On days I bring food I have to bring an extra duffel bag and it takes me about 30mins to prepare the food, so days where I pack both meals are few and far between.

Its so easy to maintain a diet when you are just working. But going to school is a whole different matter and those that aren't in post secondary, or graduated in an easy faculty will never understand!!
    Lol.

Not that I was doing the RFL when I went to school, but I carried 1.5L of green tea, a Shaker cup with 75g Whey and 50g Quick oats, a big tupperware with 2 chicken breasts and mixed veg.

Those were my two bigger meals at school. In the morning I ate breakfast, and then when I got home pre-workout/Post/workout and a bedtime snack. SOmetimes post workout was just a solid meal.

I don't get you guys having troubles.

The REAL trouble is your mom cooks everything for you and can't measure it/take it all because usually there's non left after supper. Am I right?

Cook for yourself, who cares what your parents say - Oh yeah buy your own food then too.

Right now when I work I'm up at 5am and home at 7:30pm.

I work shift in a plant with 150km round trip EVERYDAY including dropping people off at their houses. I still manage to do everything.. It just matters how much you want it.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast