Quantcast
Half of men surveyed said they're ok with their GF cheating - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Half of men surveyed said they're ok with their GF cheating

Default Half of men surveyed said they're ok with their GF cheating

...as long as its with another girl.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/life/Gi...329/story.html
    ---

Hahaha That data is on the premise of the idea of cheating with another girl.

If were to actually happen, im sure many of the guys would change thier tune.

If my girl bed with anyone (regardless of gender) behind my back, i would be outie.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

My ex slept with a chick on her Birthday while I was out of town. While it didn't sting as much as being cheated on with a guy, it was still very uncool.

The chick she had sex with actually offered to be involved in a 3-way with us, but I didn't find her particularly attractive so I said no. My bad, I suppose....

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by spike98
    Hahaha That data is on the premise of the idea of cheating with another girl.

If were to actually happen, im sure many of the guys would change thier tune.

If my girl bed with anyone (regardless of gender) behind my back, i would be outie.
    Damn straight, if my wife is going to have sex with another girl, I'd better be in the fucking room (and conscious).

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

I'd only get upset if it was for an emotional reason.

Physical gratification is different, and I'd have to be there. I'd give my blessing and let her eat as much rug as she wants. In turn she would let me fuck her.

But that's a slippery slope because most women will become emotionally attached to a male counterpart no matter the circumstances.

Hell this day and age most men with their dwindling testosterone and heightened estrogen levels will become emotionally attached to the fuck buddy too.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by Kloubek
    My ex slept with a chick on her Birthday while I was out of town. While it didn't sting as much as being cheated on with a guy, it was still very uncool.

The chick she had sex with actually offered to be involved in a 3-way with us, but I didn't find her particularly attractive so I said no. My bad, I suppose....
    She must have been pretty F'n ugly/obese for you to turn it down.

Even a 3 becomes a 6 when there's another woman involved.

My Ride
    MB E420, Honda Civic DX-G

^ fuck that zero becomes hero

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by Jlude

She must have been pretty F'n ugly/obese for you to turn it down.

Even a 3 becomes a 6 when there's another woman involved.
    I'd say the chick was around average - but there was something about her and her look which really turned me off. It just wouldn't have done anything for me. I guess I was expecting the 3rd person to be equally as attractive as my ex, which quite honestly, made the liklihood of the scenario occuring fairly unlikely.... considering I'm above average looking, at best.

I guess what made it sting even more is because I knew I would not be there for her b-day, I blew up 500 balloons and filled the bedroom with them. I guess those reminders filling the room wasn't enough to keep her from fucking some chick in our bed....
    Last edited by Kloubek; 01-28-2011 at 01:18 PM.

My Ride
    E93 335is, F32 435xi, '16 Denali 1500

She cheated with a guy and got a not so good looking girl to say she did with her.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

She did cheat on me with a guy actually... but that was later and what ended up ending our relationship. (But it is also when I found out about the chick). Truthfully, our relationship was near dead anyway. But it still sucked ass... it is a totally shitty feeling.

My Ride
    NC1

I'm totally cool with it.

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

She did cheat on me with a guy actually... but that was later and what ended up ending our relationship. (But it is also when I found out about the chick). Truthfully, our relationship was near dead anyway. But it still sucked ass... it is a totally shitty feeling.
    I know how you feel, my last relationship was coming to an end and thats when I found out she "cheated" on me from someone else, still hurt, but it gave me more reason to kick her to the curb.

At the same time I was mad at myself cuz I had couple of opportunities to take down other girls. Oh well, this is why you stay single. No obligations to anyone.

But back on topic, I would be cool with it if it was another girl. My ex (mentioned above) was a rug muncher back in her high school days, she said she wasn't bi nor lesbian but felt like exploring.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Well, if you find the *right* girl like I have, then it is a nice security knowing you won't be cheated on. Believe it or not, being 100% certain of this *is* a possibility.

And I'm sorry... but if a chick is attracted to other girls, she at least has bi tendancies... whether she admits it or not.

Originally posted by max_boost
    I'm totally cool with it.

I try to encourage it. so far no luck though
    heloc that shit

Well, if you find the *right* girl like I have, then it is a nice security knowing you won't be cheated on. Believe it or not, being 100% certain of this *is* a possibility.

And I'm sorry... but if a chick is attracted to other girls, she at least has bi tendancies... whether she admits it or not.

Did you just replace RIGHT with *right*?

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

hahaha! I like using emphasis sometimes, and somebody (not mentioning names) doesn't like occasional caps. Just trying to keep everyone happy...

I regret my days of trying to get involved in a 3some are over, and I will likely die without ever checking that goal off my list. I plan on marrying my fiance, and wouldn't even want to get into that with her... even if she would consider it. I'm going to have to live my life with the closest thing being a double bj. I think that should be worth at least half a checkmark....
    Last edited by Kloubek; 01-28-2011 at 02:39 PM.

My Ride
    //M

i'd be absolutely against it regardless of gender.
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

My Ride
    2015 Ford Focus SE

Cheating is cheating, regardless of gender. And a part of me believes once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Originally posted by rage2 in 2002
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Originally posted by baygirl
    Cheating is cheating, regardless of gender. And a part of me believes once a cheater, always a cheater.
    It's only cheating of you don't have permission.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Has 5 wheels.

Originally posted by codetrap

It's only cheating of you don't have permission.
    Perfect example would be the needed meat in a lesbian relationship. You just gotta share them both equally.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast