Quantcast
Koncept Autoworks - 78% Off Car Detailing Package, Oil, Lube & Filter Change & More - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Koncept Autoworks - 78% Off Car Detailing Package, Oil, Lube & Filter Change & More

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Default Koncept Autoworks - 78% Off Car Detailing Package, Oil, Lube & Filter Change & More

For those that don't follow the Calgary Deals and Discount thread, there's a very good deal to Koncept Autoworks today.

For only $49, you can get a Complete Interior and Exterior Car Detailing Package, Oil, Lube and Filter Change, 40 Point Inspection and Tire Rotation from Koncept Autoworks. That's a savings of $171 or 78% off! You can even stock up on the deal as you may buy up to 3 vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts and the vouchers will NEVER expire.

This is a 1-day only sale (Jan. 31) that will expire tonight at midnight. It looks like it's going to be a hot seller so don't miss out!

You can click here for more info about the deal on my blog: http://www.calgarydealsblog.com/2011...ks-49-for.html

You can click here to buy the deal on DealFind: http://www.dealfind.com/calgary/?a=ba24e6da53a8
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

This deal is a very hot seller. As of 10am, they have already sold over 500+ vouchers. I just purchased a voucher and booked my appointment for this Thursday.

I got a killer deal! My Acura was due for the expensive Type E service package. I called Silverhill Acura this morning and they quoted me $499. I called Koncept Autoworks afterwards and they offered me the exact package for $204.30 and they're throwing in a Complete Interior and Exterior Car Detailing Package because of today's deal!

My Ride
    See sig

Hey guys,

1978 Porsche 924//1987 Chevrolet Chevette
    //1987 Kia Besta//2000 Audi A6//2013 VW Jetta//2006 Kawasaki ZX6

Does anybody have any experience with Koncept Autoworks before? Any reviews?

This will come in handy, esp with the winter season coming to an end.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

UPDATE: Wow! As of 1pm, they have already sold over 1,000+ vouchers!

I haven't been to Koncept Autoworks. I've been looking for a place to bring my car for a while now after Option Imports closed their doors.

According to Koncept Autoworks website: http://www.konceptautoworks.com/

"Koncept Autoworks Inc. is an independently run Napa AutoPro Automotive Repair Service Centre located in Calgary, AB, Canada and a member of the Alberta Motor Vehicles Industry Council. We service all foreign and domestic vehicles, specializing in imports and european vehicles.

We provide a host of Automotive services under one roof such as Auto Repairs, computerized wheel Alignments, Auto Body & Painting, Vehicle Insurance claims, Auto detailing, Quality Auto & Truck sales, Auto Accessories, Out of Province, Salvage, Safety and Insurance Inspections.

We offer a warranty approved maintenance program for your vehicle`s needs at a far more competitive price than Dealerships.

Our success is based on providing honest, competitive services with the utmost professionalism and integrity. With a host of Automotive services under one roof, We are confident we are the one and only Automotive services centre you will ever need to visit."

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

UPDATE: As of 7pm, the Koncept Autoworks deal has sold over 1,700+ vouchers!

The deal expires tonight so don't miss out.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

The deal is now over. Congrats to everyone who purchased the deal. They ended up selling 2,373 vouchers! If you purchased a voucher, you can call 403.978.7500 to book an appointment.

For all the latest and best deals in Calgary, make sure you check out the Calgary Deals and Discount or visit my blog www.calgarydealsblog.com

Thanks beyond

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Anybody willing to sell a voucher? I'll give you $60 + pick up from your door. thanks.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

I would also like to purchase one if anyone has extras.

I have one of these vouchers that I can sell for the price I paid. PM if interested.

Originally bought it to include with the car Im selling, but people lowball regardless of whether the coupon is included or not so screw it.