Quantcast
Broken Axle Inc. gave me GREAT service. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Broken Axle Inc. gave me GREAT service.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Default Broken Axle Inc. gave me GREAT service.

I made an appointment with Dave at Broken Axle Inc. to have some wiring done. When I showed up a few minutes before my time he was in the waiting room ready to take my keys and get started. I had been quoted an hour and around $100 to complete the job when I had talked to him the day before. The install went over his estimated time by about an hour due to a few snags and a different method used for the install.

The finished product at the end of two hours was amazing! There are no visible wires, switches appear factory and the replacement of the dash after the removal to route wires is flawless.

When it came time to pay he apologized that it took longer and confirmed that he had quoted me $100, he then charged me for the quoted amount even though he had went over time!

Overall, A+ service and workmanship. Definitely worth talking --to him if you need 4x4, truck or diesel work done.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

for Broken Axle. Just got my rear end pretty much completely replaced by them and was very happy with the service.

Verified all work with me before starting, price quoted was what they charged, fast, efficient. He even stayed late on friday to fix my truck. Another nice surprise that I didn't know about till after was their rate which was $75/hr which is really comptetive compared to many other shops I've spoken to.

They're located a few doors down from U-Wrench. Definitely going to go back next time I need any work done
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

So broken axle seems to be a general light duty truck repair shop I assume?
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

I think they do all makes and models, but specialize in gas/diesel trucks.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

I haven't been on here for a while and saw this thread. Just wanted to say thanks for the support and I'm very glad that you were both happy with the work!

Dave