Quantcast
Great service at Urban Expressions! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Great service at Urban Expressions!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Thumbs up Great service at Urban Expressions!

Just wanted to put a shout out to the boys at Urban Expressions. Couple months ago I got some wheels and winter rubber put on my MK5 GTI at the dealership but at some point likely lost a weight off a wheel. Dropped by unannounced at their NE location last week and they had my wheels off immediately and balanced out to perfection, as well as pointed out some other issues I might be having with my road contact.

Bob has been in the tire business a LONG time and knows his stuff, and I hadn't seen Lorne since my Psylence days so it was a nice little reunion of OG crew.

Highly recommend them for any wheel and tire needs. Thanks guys!

Ben
    Travel

My Ride
    Subaru WRX

+1 for UrbanX, they helped me find a great set of winters and the service they provided was top-notch!

My Ride
    E46 M3 Turbo, JZS161, UCF30, BP9, S30

Urban X are the 1 of 2 shops in Calgary I trust with my wheels.

Always wicked service, Bob and Kenny are always down to do some ridiculous tire stretching for me.
    Haltech Factory Trained and Elite Certified / AEM EMS and Infinity Factory Trained Tuner / ECUTek Factory Trained Tuner for FRS-BRZ and R35 GTR / HKS Pro Tuner / Apexi Power Exel Certified Tuner

Proud to be a "hater" that defends Authenticity

Default Re: Great service at Urban Expressions!

Originally posted by Ben
    Just wanted to put a shout out to the boys at Urban Expressions. Couple months ago I got some wheels and winter rubber put on my MK5 GTI at the dealership but at some point likely lost a weight off a wheel. Dropped by unannounced at their NE location last week and they had my wheels off immediately and balanced out to perfection, as well as pointed out some other issues I might be having with my road contact.

Bob has been in the tire business a LONG time and knows his stuff, and I hadn't seen Lorne since my Psylence days so it was a nice little reunion of OG crew.

Highly recommend them for any wheel and tire needs. Thanks guys!

Ben

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Cort was very helpful and professional when I purchased my winter wheels with them.

Just wanted to bump this up and say thanks to Lorne and Bob for helping me out last week with a blown tire on my S4. They didn't even carry the brand I needed but they still managed to have it on the car ready to go in under 24 hours.

I would definitely recommend Urban Expressions to anyone!

Originally posted by PD77
    Just wanted to bump this up and say thanks to Lorne and Bob for helping me out last week with a blown tire on my S4. They didn't even carry the brand I needed but they still managed to have it on the car ready to go in under 24 hours.

I would definitely recommend Urban Expressions to anyone!
    Thanks Darcy! Greatly appreciated and glad we can be of assistance to you!