Quantcast
Airline seat sales.. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Airline seat sales..

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Thumbs up Airline seat sales..

I just booked on-line with Air Canada (Tango ) to Toronto return in March for $294 . Now that's damn cheap !!
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

My Ride
    a wrx.

all taxes incl? if so that is dirt cheap. online deals rock.

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Yeah, that's including all taxes,surcharges,etc.

Normally the fares are double that !

I booked my my ticket last week at www.jetsgo.com they gots some pretty good deals on flights, my flight to toronto cost me$220 for may.
    Last edited by 1RaZoR1; 01-11-2004 at 02:54 PM.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Re: Airline seat sales..

Originally posted by fast95pony
    I just booked on-line with Air Canada (Tango ) to Toronto return in March for $294 . Now that's damn cheap !!
    yeah i just got back from toronto.. there and back was $294.34
    btw, apparently air canada doesn't have tango anymore, so if your not expecting any food and beverage service on your flight you should be pleasantly surprised
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    NC1

Wow, amazing deal! I'm looking to go down for a Raptors/Leafs game Feb or Mar. Thanks for the headsup man!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

in europe, some flights in which there names alude me right now, cost 2 $ from england to switzerland, 40$ from england to china

yea seat sales rock!! hittin up van-city on the 27th after diplomas

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

lol...cheaper through jetsgo.....287 with taxes

My Ride
    MTA

Take Air Canada... Jetsgo sucks some serious ass. First you have to pay for your drinks on the plane, oh and no food either. As well they are always late, I flew them once and had a horrible experience where I have had some friends fly jetsgo and swear never to fly them again. If Air Canada is $30 bucks more, do Air Canada, better service, on time flights, and more comfortable seats. Jetsgo seats are the perfect size if you're a 13 year old.

My Ride
    Denali

You guys should look into westjet as well... i think they were the friendliest people I have ever flown with, and very well priced!!!

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Default Re: Re: Airline seat sales..

Originally posted by ~$eanith~

yeah i just got back from toronto.. there and back was $294.34
    btw, apparently air canada doesn't have tango anymore, so if your not expecting any food and beverage service on your flight you should be pleasantly surprised

Thanks for the info . I was ready to stock up a food hamper !!

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Originally posted by acuraxx
    You guys should look into westjet as well... i think they were the friendliest people I have ever flown with, and very well priced!!!

I'm not a Air Canada fan,but they have more flights a day than the other carriers,and should something happen to your flight, Air Canada can put you on their next flight, or a least have more alternative flights. I'd pay $30 more for this reason.

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

Originally posted by K271
    Take Air Canada... Jetsgo sucks some serious ass. First you have to pay for your drinks on the plane, oh and no food either. As well they are always late, I flew them once and had a horrible experience where I have had some friends fly jetsgo and swear never to fly them again. If Air Canada is $30 bucks more, do Air Canada, better service, on time flights, and more comfortable seats. Jetsgo seats are the perfect size if you're a 13 year old.

man u pay 287 for jetsgo and 600 for air canada..thats alot of coke u gotta drink to make up for the diff....

My Ride
    04 Acura TL

Originally posted by 04blackMAX

man u pay 287 for jetsgo and 600 for air canada..thats alot of coke u gotta drink to make up for the diff....
    Funny....I thought he said $294.34??

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

yeah sorry i thought u meant air canada not tango....either was both great deals

Westjet is $294 inc. everything if you can find two $79 flights

My Ride
    V8 Toy

i heard jetsgo /tango flights aren't the greatest. Service, comfort.. not as good as the actual air canada flights. Costs are around the same anyways.. why not travel better...

My Ride
    MTA

I'm telling you now, JETSGO is horrible. I've already sent my complaint in about my flight experience over the holidays and I've received about 4 apology letters and flight vochures. Prolly helped when I wrote on the letter "I will inform all my friend, family, and work associates to never fly on your airline due to you lack of communication, quality service, and hospitality." When I was on the jetsgo flight, it wasn't even full, people know, cheap flights equates to cheap service and poor quality.

Air Canada - $294 to Toronto
    Jetsgo - $220 to Toronto

Fork out the extra bling and fly in comfort.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by 04blackMAX
    yeah sorry i thought u meant air canada not tango....either was both great deals
    Tango WAS just a division of Air Canada.. apparently they have stopped Tango. This is according to an Air Canada employee i talked to when picking up my tickets.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast