Quantcast
Camera Gear - Deals and Discounts (Not a gear recommendation thread) - Page 21 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Camera Gear - Deals and Discounts (Not a gear recommendation thread)

My Ride
    Fiesta ST

I didn't like OneOne's Photo Suite. I don't remember why

My Ride
    W204

Got the GF3 + 14m today.. Except they sent me a white one instead of the black one I ordered. Actually isn't all that bad so I'll just keep it. More than happy, especially given the price!! Seems to be just as quick as my GX1.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Did you guys have any issues with the Nik download? I'm home trying to download from the link in the email and it's dead already Sent in a ticket already, hope it's an easy fix.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    2012 Impreza

Originally posted by msommers
    Did you guys have any issues with the Nik download? I'm home trying to download from the link in the email and it's dead already Sent in a ticket already, hope it's an easy fix.
    I did, mine expired (maybe I didn't download it fast enough) after 3 days or so. I sent them an email and had a reply back within 24 hours, even on a weekend, with a working link. They were pretty good.

I didn't see anything for licensing though, so I have no idea how it "activates" differently than the trial version. Maybe it's built into the download link.

FYI for anyone who has previously owned any single program from the Nik Collection, you just need to email google and they will give you the entire collection for free, or if you already bought it recently here for $149 like I did, they will fully refund you. I love google

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Enter coupon code (mu-43) and save another 15% off that

My Ride
    STi

Damn, I missed that sale on the Panasonic GF3. Do those go on sale fairly regularly? Going to Europe in June and it would be nice to be able to take better pictures than the point and shoot I was planning on bringing.

Originally posted by jsn
    Damn, I missed that sale on the Panasonic GF3. Do those go on sale fairly regularly? Going to Europe in June and it would be nice to be able to take better pictures than the point and shoot I was planning on bringing.
    they go on sale all the time, watch 43rumors. also on sale all the time are the previous gen olympus PENs. you may even consider a good/excellent condition used GX1 or alike on amazon.COM

My Ride
    STi

Cool. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep an eye out on that site. Actually amazon.com has the epm1 for sale for 300, but I prefer the panasonics because the lenses that the PENS come with are larger than the 14mm pancake the panasonic can come packaged with. I'd prefer a smaller camera.
    Last edited by jsn; 04-06-2013 at 08:47 PM.

My Ride
    W204

Sure they my go on 'sale' all the time but I have NEVER seen the GF3 + 14mm package go for $267 shipped to my door.. Not even close. Camera is fantastic BTW and would make an awesome traveler. It's supremely fast, has fantastic high ISO (wouldn't even think twice about shooting 1600 or even 3200), and the ability to bounce the flash is icing on the cake.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Buying these cameras at full price seems to be a complete ripoff!
    Ultracrepidarian

Originally posted by msommers
    Buying these cameras at full price seems to be a complete ripoff!
    Haha, yup. I don't know why anyone would ever pay near MSRP for a 4/3 or MILC camera with what they eventually sell for. Prices are well below that of a decent P&S

I have completely changed my tune when it comes to MILC's now that they are crazy cheap.

My Ride
    W204

Not only that but they seem to get discontinued FAST and the old generation cams are way more than adequate, especially given their price. I've actually been to Kenmore Camera a few times; they're located in Seattle (well Kenmore) but great little shop. Bought my EVF2 from there.

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

Yup, and not only do they get discontinued fast, a lot of times, the sensor, processor, etc is exactly the same as the newer model just with some other non-consequential minor updates. I like to go for 2nd / 3rd gen. iteration of major revisions.
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

25% Off Posterjack until April 16th: BRINGONSPRING

My Ride
    AWD grandpa wagon

Where did you pick up this deal from? I know the deal passed but just curious.
    Originally posted by clem24
    Sure they my go on 'sale' all the time but I have NEVER seen the GF3 + 14mm package go for $267 shipped to my door.. Not even close. Camera is fantastic BTW and would make an awesome traveler. It's supremely fast, has fantastic high ISO (wouldn't even think twice about shooting 1600 or even 3200), and the ability to bounce the flash is icing on the cake.

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by HiSpec
    Where did you pick up this deal from? I know the deal passed but just curious.
    https://shopping.panasonic.ca/

Then click on "special offers". At the time when I ordered, they offered free shipping and another 15% off your purchase.

Yongnuo announced some cool radio triggers today....looks like they are currently only available for Nikon, but they seem like another good cheap alternative to Pocket Wizards:

Overview:

YN-622N i-TTL wireless transceiver is a high performance 2.4G wireless flash trigger designed for Nikon users. Different photographic effects can be realized through setting the flash at 360 degrees. It supports i-TTL and manual flash, front-curtain sync, rear- curtain sync and high-speed sync(Auto FP), the highest sync speed is 1/8000s*. it can remote change flash exposure compensation or flash output of each group, supports different flash mode mix using. Supports the transmitter installed i-TTL flash, in addition, it supports the master unit on transmitter sets the parameters of each group. This product is a wireless transceiver design , the distance of remote control reaches 100M, supporting 7 wireless channels and A/B/C three groups, and with AF assist beam emitter function.

Functions:

Compatible flash mode: i-TTL, Manual flash
    Compatible Shutter sync: front-curtain sync, rear- curtain sync and high-speed sync(HSS/FP), the highest sync speed is 1/8000s*
    Support remote set the parameters of flash through the transceiver (Remote Control Mode)
    Support i-TTL/Manual/Repeating flash mode mix using(Mix Control Mode)
    Support the flash installed on transmitter(on-top flash)and supports i-TTL function
    Support the use of master unit on transmitter sets the parameters of each group(Master Control Mode)
    Support FEC, FVL function
    Support modeling flash and red-eye reduction flash
    Support flash zooming (auto)
    Built-in AF assist beam emitter (AF Lamp)
    Settings saved automatically
    Compatible with YongNuo/ Nikon series flashes
    Support PC port triggering strobe flashes
    PC port support front/rear curtain sync and high-speed sync(Super Sync)function
    Support single-contact of camera & flash triggering (max sync speed is 1/250s)

http://www.yongnuostore.com/c459/fla...s/?q=yn%20622n

Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast