Quantcast
Nato's wrong choice over Kosovo.... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nato's wrong choice over Kosovo....

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Nato's wrong choice over Kosovo....

It's taking a while, but the truth will come out

A recent Council of Europe report says that during and after the 1998-99 Kosovo conflict, militia leaders of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA = recognized terrorsit organizaion)) tortured and killed hundreds of Serbs and political rivals in secret Albanian hideouts, removed their organs for sale and dumped their bodies in local rivers. The report added that these people were also heavily involved in drug, sex and illegal immigrant trafficking across Europe. Yet while all this was going on, the NATO powers had decreed that Serbia should be bombed into accepting the KLA as Kosovo's legitimate rulers — rather than the more popular Democratic League...

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0110301gc.html

Truly it is mind boggling seeing your attempts at justifying the atrocities committed by the Serbs. I guess those mass graves filled with Albanians were planted there by the great Satan? Frankly with all the anti western world vitriol spewed by Toma one has to ask why the hell he is living here and not basking in the righteous glory of his home country of which he is so proud?

Originally posted by mazdavirgin
    Frankly with all the anti western world vitriol spewed by Toma one has to ask why the hell he is living here and not basking in the righteous glory of his home country of which he is so proud?
    Dissenting views and opinions are one of the primary principals of a free society. The fact that someone’s differing opinion entices such anger in you is evidence of the mainstream propaganda and brainwashing in the media and school system. If you disagree with his opinion have a civil debate instead of breaking out with the ad hominem right out of the gate.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by BigMass

Dissenting views and opinions are one of the primary principals of a free society. The fact that someone’s differing opinion entices such anger in you is evidence of the mainstream propaganda and brainwashing in the media and school system. If you disagree with his opinion have a civil debate instead of breaking out with the ad hominem right out of the gate.
    Guys like him are incapable.... there are a few vocal dipsticks on this board that can't support anything they say.

I followed that war as it went, and knew without a doubt I was watching another American propoganda campaign unfold. Even the Srebrenica "massacre", Canada's General Mckenzie is on record as claiming he does not for one minute believe the "numbers" or the "Evidence".... this was a guy that was there, on the ground as a neutral party.

But it's part of a larger picture and modus operendi...

This is textbook material how the US operates, but I doubt they will ever again get away with it against "white" people..... they may still be able to stir up enough hatred against people of colour to make their lies believable to the red necks.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Dissenting views and opinions are one of the primary principals of a free society.
    And that is fine, but when somebody (Toma) tries to argue facts into existance via his "views and opinions", then there is a problem. As was stated, it would be ludicrous to think the Serb's didn't do anything.

It's not dissenting views it's imaginary view points. There is a big difference. Not to mention he is a broken record. He makes the same type of post on a ~3 month cycle. Frankly it is fair to wonder why he is in Western countries when he despises them so for their involvement in Serbia. I mean I don't think it's news to anyone that there was atrocities committed on both sides considering the international courts already ruled on this topic years ago. The fact that there was a civil war in the country and the death count was so low even though the Serb were trying to cleanse Kosovo is proof the intervention was justified.

PS: Look up Ad Hominem attacks I didn't actually commit one since I didn't insult Toma I simply questioned his motives and brought up a valid point. Since half his posts are rants against the west and how we are oppressing the rest of the world one has to wonder how he can live here in a country that he sees as evil. I mean he seems quite keen on China, Venezuela, Iran, etc... yet he is not willing to live in those countries? That to me sounds like hypocrisy.
    Last edited by mazdavirgin; 03-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.

My Ride
    Vettel's #1

NATO should just butt out. I'm sure those savages would have sorted everything out themselves.
    Vettel's #1

Originally posted by CapnCrunch
    NATO should just butt out. I'm sure those savages would have sorted everything out themselves.
    nah, the whole region should have been nuked into oblivion. Show the bastards how the big boys commit genocide.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

It's not dissenting views it's imaginary view points. There is a big difference. Not to mention he is a broken record. He makes the same type of post on a ~3 month cycle. Frankly it is fair to wonder why he is in Western countries when he despises them so for their involvement in Serbia. I mean I don't think it's news to anyone that there was atrocities committed on both sides considering the international courts already ruled on this topic years ago. The fact that there was a civil war in the country and the death count was so low even though the Serb were trying to cleanse Kosovo is proof the intervention was justified.

PS: Look up Ad Hominem attacks I didn't actually commit one since I didn't insult Toma I simply questioned his motives and brought up a valid point. Since half his posts are rants against the west and how we are oppressing the rest of the world one has to wonder how he can live here in a country that he sees as evil. I mean he seems quite keen on China, Venezuela, Iran, etc... yet he is not willing to live in those countries? That to me sounds like hypocrisy.
    Are you sure Serbs were trying to cleanse Kosovo or was it the other way around, which lead to Serbia trying to protect the 10% Serb population in that Serbian province?

The whole Kosovo situation reminds me of the case I heard on the radio yesterday where a Taber man now has to go to court for hitting an intruder in the head while trying to defend his wife, house...What was he suppose to? Just sit there and let the guy do whatever he wanted to him and his family? He's now charged with assault.

My Ride
    You Crazy

In my opinion, Serbs made a CRUCIAL mistake when they assumed that international opinion (ie, west) would be on their side when they initially sent in the police force to calm the KLA situation.

I woulda rolled in the full army, wiped them all out in a couple days, and then worried about it.

If your house was fortified, with gun turrets, I woulda just announced "we are coming through", and sent a tank in to bulldoze the terrorist strongholds down.

The wait and see game, trying to do it with support just allowed the US and their terrorist buddies the KLA to put a plan together to destroy the country.

They shoulda seen the light all the other shit that went down in other parts and known that the US plan was to dismantle the entire country.

Originally posted by Aleks
    Are you sure Serbs were trying to cleanse Kosovo or was it the other way around, which lead to Serbia trying to protect the 10% Serb population in that Serbian province?
    The mass graves are in Serbia and are filled with Albanians you do the math.

My Ride
    You Crazy

The mass graves are in Serbia and are filled with Albanians you do the math.
    No they aren't you idiot troll.

Prior to the US bombing, according to everyone credible, the total death toll was approximately half and half Serb Police/KLA Terrorist, total number somewhere around 2000, very few civilians (mostly serb to this point).

Even after, when they started looking for these "attoricites", the numbers continued to be split 50/50, but mainly in

Most of the killings ethnically motivated, aimed at forcing out Kosovo's Serbs and other minorities in reverse "ethnic cleansing". They are orchestrated by shadowy organisations believed to be linked to the officially disbanded Kosovo Liberation Army.
    Start with these, thought we all know it will fall on deaf and really degenerate ears

http://www.chomsky.info/articles/200005--.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999....unitednations

2 part...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vm8z38XZq8

and for pure entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT_WwgaOfbg

My Ride
    You Crazy

Last edited by Toma; 03-02-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 08:23 PM.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    Hey guys, didn't you know it's cool for serbs to kill muslims cause serbs aren't jews?

Wait what's this?

http://www.metronews.ca/calgary/worl...-kosovo-crimes

Off topic but hey, did you know serbs killed more muslims in one year than Israel did in its entire existence?

So I guess if you put an event name in quotes, it didn't happen.

724 eh?? During an all out war?

Moron.

My Ride
    94 ST205 / 88 ED8

So, Toma, do you truly believe that Serbia under Milosovic was in the right during this and that NATO were the bad guys?
    Texas Nick

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by texasnick
    So, Toma, do you truly believe that Serbia under Milosovic was in the right during this and that NATO were the bad guys?
    95% The other 5% I will give "you" Mr. Texas because there are some instances where there was a predictable over reaction.

We are now seeing as fact what some of us knew all along.... that some of the big events that were used to Justify this war against Yugoslavia.... Racak massacre, market bombings etc were staged by Muslims, and other events were severely exaggerated, lied about, taken out of context etc.

We are seeing the true colours of the KLA, with their heroin and organ trafficking, prostitution etc, as well as the staged events.

Thank god for people Like General Lewis Mackenzie, Chomsky, Pilger, Burghart, Mitchell etc etc.

My Ride
    94 ST205 / 88 ED8

Originally posted by Toma

95% The other 5% I will give "you" Mr. Texas because there are some instances where there was a predictable over reaction.

We are now seeing as fact what some of us knew all along.... that some of the big events that were used to Justify this war against Yugoslavia.... Racak massacre, market bombings etc were staged by Muslims, and other events were severely exaggerated, lied about, taken out of context etc.

We are seeing the true colours of the KLA, with their heroin and organ trafficking, prostitution etc, as well as the staged events.

Thank god for people Like General Lewis Mackenzie, Chomsky, Pilger, Burghart, Mitchell etc etc.
    Why do people on this forum always try to bring up the whole Texas thing like they know me or have a single clue about where I have lived or what my beliefs are? Is Texas really that easy of a target or what? Completely unecessary and irrelevent.

First of all, you don't have to get all butthurt because I asked you a simple question. I wasn't trying to instigate a reaction from you, I wasn't trolling. I am truly interested in knowing how you feel about all this.

Your opinion on this is obviously stemmed from either something you saw or someone you know. I get that. I know people on the other side of the war who, guess what, think the exact same thing but about the opposite side.

The observation my question was leading to is that I don't think there was a "right" side in that war. KLA, Croats, Serbs all fucked up and pulled some bad shit.

Do I think the allegations made against Serbia were overexaggerated? Perhaps. Do I think that the KLA was even remotely in the right for doing the things they did? No.

How can you say that any civilian NATO or the KLA killed was atrociouis, yet what some of the Serbs did was "predictable" as if it is somehow semi-justifiable?

You need to open your eyes and realize that what you are doing and saying is just as one-sided and blinded by emotion than the people you're calling out. EVERY post you've made in this thread has been filled with calling people names and acting like an asshole.

You're 100% right. The Serbs were all good guys and the 5% of the atrocities that happened there that they DID commit were justifiable.
    Texas Nick

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by texasnick

Why do people on this forum always try to bring up the whole Texas thing like they know me or have a single clue about where I have lived or what my beliefs are? Is Texas really that easy of a target or what? Completely unecessary and irrelevent.

First of all, you don't have to get all butthurt because I asked you a simple question. I wasn't trying to instigate a reaction from you, I wasn't trolling. I am truly interested in knowing how you feel about all this.

LOL... who's butthurt? You are just an anonymous dude on the internet.... who's nickname happens to be "Texas"...

Why are you offended by your name? Are you ashamed of it?

And my "reaction"? It was a legit response to your question. Did it offend you?

Right from your own links.

# In 2001, the bodies of more than 800 Kosovo Albanians were found in pits on a police training ground as outside Belgrade and in eastern Serbia.
    # 700 bodies were uncovered in a mass grave located in the Belgrade suburb of Batajnica.
    Sure sounds like those poor Serbians just dug up a graveyard and moved all the corpses to Serbia for shits and giggles!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast