Quantcast
Nato's wrong choice over Kosovo.... - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nato's wrong choice over Kosovo....

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by mazdavirgin

Right from your own links.

Sure sounds like those poor Serbians just dug up a graveyard and moved all the corpses to Serbia for shits and giggles!
    Nice cherry pick, I posted those to give you a global sense of what happened, for instance, the Wikipedia link still inaccurately blames Racak on the Serbs, when it is now fact that it was staged by the KLA.

The general trend is clear.... this was a propaganda war full of lies and justifications to attack the Serbs....

Prior to the war, very few if any civilians were killed, and the number dead was pretty even on both sides, mainly combatants

Watch both the Mackenzie videos as well.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 08:22 PM.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Haha no silly, we know you can read.

724 is how many that one guy killed all by himself, as chief of police!

Hey BigMass, Toma just threw an ad-hom at me! What say you, great crusader for justice??

Toma's "intelligence"
    That's not ad hominem buddy....

I told you WHY you were a moron, I did not discount your argument BECAUSE you ARE a moron.

See the difference?

As for the chief of Police... you do know that the initial couple years of the war, it was Kosovo (Serb) police force that was fighting the KLA, not the military right?

Not to even get into the whole wool over the eyes the tribunal is to begin with lol.

Oh man, as a half Serb, half Croation, born in Bosnia nothing angers me more then when I hear media brain washed individuals blame Serbs for what happened in Yugoslavia and Kosovo.

The mass graves are in Serbia and are filled with Albanians you do the math.
    Mass graves? Find me proof of these mass graves because last time I did some research on this it was nothing but a hoax staged by a Western journalist.

Truly it is mind boggling seeing your attempts at justifying the atrocities committed by the Serbs. I guess those mass graves filled with Albanians were planted there by the great Satan? Frankly with all the anti western world vitriol spewed by Toma one has to ask why the hell he is living here and not basking in the righteous glory of his home country of which he is so proud?
    Atrocities committed by the Serbs!!!??? What about history of suffering of Serbian people? Well lets take a look...

First things first, you should read about the history in region if you think Serbs are so inhuman. Serbs were once again reliving their bloody history during the break up of Yugoslavia. But let me give you a quick history lesson, and as bias it will sound to you its very much true. Croatians and Bosnian Muslims are nothing but Serbs that converted into Catholicism and Islam that speak the Serbian language for linguistics. Croatians have no history of how they originate in the region but Serbs have recorded documentations that during the break up of the Roman Empire into West and East (Byzantium), yet once again separated and bordered through the Balkans, Roman Catholics where converting Christian Orthodox Serbs into Catholicism. Hence it explains why Croatians are using Serbian language still for linguistic and why we have recorded history of these events. Then during the oppression of Ottoman Empire for over 500 years Serbs were once again being prosecuted and converted into Islam and still Bosnian Muslims use Serbian language for linguistics. But its you, the West, that comes in and interferes with other parts of the world and comes up with new nations. Since when is religion used as a sole bases for nationalistic identity?

But let me go on more with the torment of the Serbian people, propaganda to you, over the course of history. After the Jews, Serbs have been the ones that have suffered the most. I don't have the nerves to write it all out for you but I will quote this for you and you can do the research on your own to check the validness of these claims

In this gory century, the Serbs have fought 5 wars for survival, in which they experienced and lived through 2 genocide, 2 civil wars, 2 foreign occupations, won two liberation wars, lost their state twice and created a new state three times. In the last decade of the century, with the help of the USA and a united Europe, the Serbs have experienced a large-scale Exodus and lost their ethnic territories. Since 24 March 1999, the Serbs have been waging their sixth war in the 20th century with the sole aims of surviving, saving their lives, their state, and preserving their tradition and identity which cannot exist without Kosovo and Metohija .

In the first Balkan war ... the Serbian casualties amounted to 30,000 wounded or killed ... second Balkan war in 1913 ... materially exhausted and with casualties amounting to 41,000 soldiers.

Two world wars almost reduced the Serbian people to a demographic minimum. “The demographic collapse” of Serbia in the First World War expressed numerically amounts to around 1,250,000 killed (402,435 soldiers and 845,000 civilians), and around 500,000 invalids with permanently reduced working ability, the demographic loss (killed, unborn and unable to work) being 35% of the entire Serbian population. The greatest loss was suffered by male working population (18-55)—62% of the entire population (53% killed and 9% invalids). Such losses amounted to the eradication of the entire nation and caused permanent, unresolved consequences in the patriarchal society of the Serbian villages (22% more women than men) ... loss of entire generations.

The death toll in the Second World War was at least 1,000,000 Serbian lives (the exact data have never been established because in 1946 the Communist authorities in Yugoslavia impeded the work of the Committee for establishing the crimes of occupiers, for political reasons). ... Settled on the territory of the entire Yugoslavia, the Serbian people was fractioned and exposed to the danger of biological, national and cultural destruction.

In the period 1941-1944 under the German occupation, more than 80,000 Serbs were killed ...100 Serbs were murdered for 1 wounded German soldier ... 150 for a killed soldier. More than 350,000 Serbs were forcefully taken to German camps. x On the territory of the Italian protectorate of Great Albania (Metohija), more than 10,000 Serbs were executed; 80,000 Albanians at a minimum were settled there ... The outcome of the Bulgarian occupation was 20,000 murdered and 50,000 displaced Serbs ... The crime committed on the territory of the Independent State of Croatia assumed the largest proportions. 1,900,000 were exposed to terror. According to German sources, 700,000 Serbs were murdered in Croatia, 250,000 of them converted and more than 400,000 evicted to Serbia

In those [civil] wars the Serbs suffered greater losses than other peoples of Yugoslavia did. In 1990's, about 500,000 Serbs permanently left Croatia (emigrated or evicted). According to some sources, in 1991 723,665 Serbs lived in Croatia; today, there are 130,000—150,000 of them ... 8,000—10,000. Out of total losses of life in Bosnia-Herzegovina (estimated at 80,000), more than 30,000 are Serbs.

In the first decades of this century, the Serbs were in the majority in Macedonia, Kosovo, Metohija and Sandzak (50.4%). In Bosnia-Herzegovina, they constituted a majority of the total population (43%) and were in the majority in 28 districts, out of 53. The Serbs lived in compact groups in Croatia and Slavonia (21%) and Dalmatia (17%). They constituted a numerical majority in 20 districts. Hundreds of thousands of Serbs were forced to leave Kosovo and Metohija. In the period 1971-1981, the number of Serbs who immigrated from Kosovo and Metohija was 13 times higher than the number of those who settled there; as regards Montenegrins, 9 times as many of them immigrated from Kosovo and Metohija than settled there. At the end of the century, it is evident that the territories on which the Serbs lived have been ethnically emptied. By a policy of repression, their presence in Croatia has been reduced to the percentage that is not statistically significant. They constitute 30% of the population in Bosnia-Herzegovina today.

Belgrade is being destroyed for the 42nd time in its history!
    And you talk about a few thousand people, who were nothing but rebels that picked up arms (mostly farmers and villagers who had weapons and when Serbian forces came in they rebelled and were killed and you call this genocide??), that died in Kosovo????

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/62/315.html
    Last edited by Konj; 03-03-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by Konj
    Oh man, as a half Serb, half Croation, born in Bosnia nothing angers me more then when I hear media brain washed individuals blame Serbs for what happened in Yugoslavia and Kosovo.

Mass graves? Find me proof of these mass graves because last time I did some research on this it was nothing but a hoax staged by a Western journalist.

Atrocities committed by the Serbs!!!??? What about history of suffering of Serbian people? Well lets take a look...

First things first, you should read about the history in region if you think Serbs are so inhuman. Serbs were once again reliving their bloody history during the break up of Yugoslavia. But let me give you a quick history lesson, and as bias it will sound to you its very much true. Croatians and Bosnian Muslims are nothing but Serbs that converted into Catholicism and Islam that speak the Serbian language for linguistics. Croatians have no history of how they originate in the region but Serbs have recorded documentations that during the break up of the Roman Empire into West and East (Byzantium), yet once again separated and bordered through the Balkans, Roman Catholics where converting Christian Orthodox Serbs into Catholicism. Hence it explains why Croatians are using Serbian language still for linguistic and why we have recorded history of these events. Then during the oppression of Ottoman Empire for over 500 years Serbs were once again being prosecuted and converted into Islam and still Bosnian Muslims use Serbian language for linguistics. But its you, the West, that comes in and interferes with other parts of the world and comes up with new nations. Since when is religion used as a sole bases for nationalistic identity?

But let me go on more with the torment of the Serbian people, propaganda to you, over the course of history. After the Jews, Serbs have been the ones that have suffered the most. I don't have the nerves to write it all out for you but I will quote this for you and you can do the research on your own to check the validness of these claims

And you talk about a few thousand people, who were nothing but rebels that picked up arms (mostly farmers and villagers who had weapons and when Serbian forces came in they rebelled and were killed and you call this genocide??), that died in Kosovo????

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/62/315.html
    Hi Konj meet straw man argument!

No one has said anything about Serbs being inhuman. Just like no one accused the German people of being monsters. However white washing history to paint Slobodan as some sort of misunderstood saint is just like trying to say Hitler wasn't a bad guy and the jews had it coming(Which is pretty much what you are trying to argue).

Oh and a history of persecution doesn't give you the right to persecute others or to kill them and then bury them in mass graves. If you want proof of the mass graves you can always go over there and see for yourself it's not like this is some big conspiracy theory. You have news from pretty much all corners of the world confirming the mass graves.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/eu...239918404.html
    http://english.aljazeera.net/news/eu...140619463.html

Hell there you go Al jazeera and Serbian officials confirming mass graves. Oh but I am sure this is a "conspiracy" by the GREAT SATAN!

Oh and a history of persecution doesn't give you the right to persecute others or to kill them and then bury them in mass graves. If you want proof of the mass graves you can always go over there and see for yourself it's not like this is some big conspiracy theory. You have news from pretty much all corners of the world confirming the mass graves.
    LOL, maybe you are the one that needs to do some recent readings because clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

During the war, however, estimated death figures were very high. On April 19, the State Department said that up to 500,000 Kosovar Albanians were missing and feared dead. On May 16, Defense Secretary William S. Cohen said that up to 100,000 Albanian men in Kosovo had vanished and might have been killed. ''We've now seen about 100,000 military-aged men missing,'' Mr. Cohen told CBS News. ''They may have been murdered.''
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...pagewanted=all

Are these the "MASS GRAVES" you are talking about???

According to USA Today on July 1, 1999:

Many of the figures used by the Clinton administration and NATO to describe the wartime plight of Albanians in Kosovo now appear greatly exaggerated as allied forces take control of the province ... Instead of 100,000 ethnic Albanian men feared murdered by rampaging Serbs, officials now estimate that about 10,000 were killed.

The Orange County Register, in a Nov. 22, 1999, editorial, said:

Months after the bombing has ceased, United Nations and European Union investigations have bolstered what critics had argued: NATO's estimates of Serbian genocide against the Kosovars were greatly overblown. Many observers now think the inflated numbers simply were part of the U.S.-led propaganda effort to build support for the war.

The latest evidence suggests that fewer than 3,000 Kosovars were murdered – horrifying, yes, but not many more than the number of Serbs who were killed by NATO bombing attacks on Yugoslavia, roughly estimated between 3,000 and 5,000 soldiers and civilians.

Here is another link:

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0902-02.htm

Also

PRISTINA, Kosovo, Nov. 10— In five months of investigation and exhumation of the dead in Kosovo, war crimes investigators have found 2,108 bodies in grave sites throughout the province, the chief prosecutor announced today.
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...pagewanted=all

Like I said earlier, the bodies that have been found are nothing but rebels (farmers and villagers) that picked up arms that fought against Serbian forces when they were plowing through Kosovo... What were Serbs suppose to do not shoot back and die?? The reality is thew mass graves you talk about are nothing but casualties of war and not genocide and extermination of Kosovars from Kosovo.

Why are you even arguing on this subject because you have no idea what you are talking about??
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

This is just another polarizing issue brought to us by a tiny region with no relevance. Nothing but problems. Either leave them alone to butcher each other, or kill them all.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

I wonder when the debate over whether or not the Holocaust happened starts.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by CUG
    Seeing it's Toma and his gang I am sure that is the next thing on the agenda. Right along with accusing Israel of committing genocide whilst they blissfully bury their heads under the sand and refuse to see the hypocrisy of ignoring what the Serbs did to the Albanians. Overwhelming force invades country which wants to secede kills thousands, buries them in mass graves? Oh geez suddenly Israel looks downright saintly in comparison.

If those Serbians officials were so innocent why did they drag all the corpses back to Serbia and hide them? Nothing quite like cognitive dissonance Konj?

My Ride
    //M

Seeing it's Toma and his gang I am sure that is the next thing on the agenda. Right along with accusing Israel of committing genocide whilst they blissfully bury their heads under the sand and refuse to see the hypocrisy of ignoring what the Serbs did to the Albanians. Overwhelming force invades country which wants to secede kills thousands, buries them in mass graves? Oh geez suddenly Israel looks downright saintly in comparison.

If those Serbians officials were so innocent why did they drag all the corpses back to Serbia and hide them? Nothing quite like cognitive dissonance Konj?
    You're money. 100% right. It's embarrassing how badly you raped Toma and his head-in-the-sand argument. It's like every 3 months he posts up an article trying to defend his twisted beliefs, gets owned because he doesn't read the article fully, and resorts to personal insults after getting owned. It's just like I know calgary will have bad drivers until May, it's a guarantee that Toma will post his utter BS without fail every few months. Circle of life.
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

My Ride
    Nissan 200SX

Originally posted by CUG
    Right now, fag! I bet your a Jew! Huh! Sore at hard working Germans because your jealous Jew ass got PWNED@!!!!

In all honesty though, NATO was a better decision than the US Armed Forces no matter how you cut it... so, give Clinton credit for that one...

... and a high five for that awesome BJ!
    Last edited by Tram Common; 03-06-2011 at 05:03 PM.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

........wow this has been quite a colorful thread
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Tram Common

... and a high five for that awesome BJ!
    You need to put on a seminar. The way you worked my nuts was just phenomenal.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2