Smart Fortwo Passion Coupe + winter tires + spoke rims
Fortwo Passion Coupe
Silver
Black
Manual
35500km:
Calgary
I absolutely love this car, which is not only great on gas but also awesome in driving. Sadly, I have to sell this car as I am going back to school in the States.

I am asking for $10,000 O.B.O

This car is a fully loaded Passion model with four large air bags, sport shift paddle, heated seat, and crystal roof. I bought it on March 17th of 2008 and it is still under factory warranty until March 2012. The stereo system is also a lot better sound quality than that of the Pure model. The CD player has 6 slots and an MP3 input. I can also give you a wireless iPhone dock. The car has been under dealer maintenance regularly and is currently in remarkable condition.
:
silver color. I absolutely love this car, which is not only great on gas but also awesome in driving. Sadly, I have to sell this car as I am going back to school in the States.

This car is a fully loaded Passion model with sport shift paddle, heated seat, and crystal roof. The current reading is 35500km. I bought it on March 17th of 2008 and it is still under factory warranty until March 2012. The stereo system is also a lot better sound quality than that of the Pure model. The CD player has 6 slots and an MP3 input. I can also give you a wireless iPhone dock. The car has been under dealer maintenance regularly and is currently in remarkable condition.
:

$10,000 O.B.O:

403-560-8936
[email protected] :