Quantcast
Ok to hit on this instructor at my school? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok to hit on this instructor at my school?

Default Ok to hit on this instructor at my school?

I have the major hots for this instructor at my school, unfortunately she doesnt teach my class. I run into her everyday just about because her office is just down the hall from our class. Ive wanted to ask her out but I dont want to put anything at risk or jeopardize anything at school like the relationship with my instructers and classmates or get kicked out. Normally I would just say "hey what you doing this weekend, lets go to the backseat of my car" IM KIDDING! Haha. ill just ask a girl if she wants to grab a bite to eat or whatever but this situation is obviously a lot different so I have to be really careful.

Today after class she was in her office and I was wanting to go talk to her but her door was semi closed and didnt want to bother her.

Yesterday she was in the room with us listening to the guest speaker. Damn i wasnt even paying attention to the speaker, i couldnt stop checking her out lol.

Whats the best way in going about this casually but not too obvious?
    Last edited by maxwinedog; 03-15-2011 at 05:28 PM.

dont know what school but I am sure there is a section in the handbook called inappropriate relatinships
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

Have you talked to her before or are you just idolizing her?

Check your "student handbook" like cos said it should have a section on it. If not...go for it. If she thinks it is inappropriate she will most likely tell you.

My Ride
    Fremont

I quickly flipped through my Instructors Handbook from SAIT, and quickly read a blurb about not allowed to have relations with students who you directly influence their marks/grades, or something along those lines.

Then I put it down when I realized none of my students was hot.
    -

Originally posted by LLLimit
    I quickly flipped through my Instructors Handbook from SAIT, and quickly read a blurb about not allowed to have relations with students who you directly influence their marks/grades, or something along those lines.

I pray you don't teach English.

My Ride
    Has 5 wheels.

lol is this high school or something?

My advice to you is to bring her coffee everyday. Pick up her drycleaning and massage her feet. If you are looking for advice on beyond on how to pick up then you have already surrendered your balls.

My Ride
    Supercharged Cold Air Vespa 200 Turbo

Originally posted by wintonyk
    lol is this high school or something?

If you are looking for advice on beyond on how to pick up then you have already surrendered your balls.
    +1

but.. IMHO why not give it a shot regardless of policy ha ha. (HOPEFULLY) you will not be in school forever, so you moving on and away (from the institution) is a certainty.

Its just talking unless something goes down.

My Ride
    bird

Originally posted by Cos
    dont know what school but I am sure there is a section in the handbook called inappropriate relatinships
    Also there is a course called spelling 101, it might be very helpful for you.

Last edited by Cos; 12-20-2016 at 11:21 PM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

Just strike up a conversation complaining about terrible parking or something seems right up your alley

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Originally posted by Type_S1
    Have you talked to her before or are you just idolizing her?

+100

My Ride
    bird

Originally posted by Cos
    ^^ haha i am on my phone. The android keyboard is weak.

I was also gonna mention if it is SAIT i doubt you are the first guy to ask out the hot teacher.
    I'm at sait and haven't seen many hot teachers

Originally posted by LLLimit

Even if she doesnt teach me?

Originally posted by Cos
    I threw it out lol. This is at Bow Valley College downtown. Pretty small college, hence why i run into her just about every day.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

As people have said - it is in the handbook. I'm quite certain if your are interested in "getting to know her" it will be easy enough to find a handbook at something. Like the office perhaps?

I would doubt it would be deemed inappropriate if she does not directly influence you. I couldn't really see a valid justification for that and I'm 99% sure it shouldn't be an issue.

Originally posted by Kloubek
    As people have said - it is in the handbook. I'm quite certain if your are interested in "getting to know her" it will be easy enough to find a handbook at something. Like the office perhaps?

I would doubt it would be deemed inappropriate if she does not directly influence you. I couldn't really see a valid justification for that and I'm 99% sure it shouldn't be an issue.
    When i run into her next, im going to ask her to lunch. I just hope shes not going to tell my instructors and get me in shit.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Max, listen carefully my friend:

Do NOT approach her. It's called non-academic misconduct, and it follows you around for the rest of your academic career. Depending on what you say to her, it's deemed as "sexual harassment of faculty and/or staff". Put yourself in front of her, sure, but unless she approaches you, don't say a fucking word. At the very least, wait until you're not a student there in any capacity (summer).

No, no personal experience, but I watched a friend nearly get lynched for it last year. Just saying

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by CUG
    Max, listen carefully my friend:

Do NOT approach her. It's called non-academic misconduct, and it follows you around for the rest of your academic career. Depending on what you say to her, it's deemed as "sexual harassment of faculty and/or staff". Put yourself in front of her, sure, but unless she approaches you, don't say a fucking word. At the very least, wait until you're not a student there in any capacity (summer).

No, no personal experience, but I watched a friend nearly get lynched for it last year. Just saying
    Crap. Your bud almost got kicked out of school for it? Ya I had a feeling its sexual harassment if you ask a teacher out. Sucks, don't tell me I can only stare for the next 4 months but can't touch

My Ride
    Nothing Good.

^^ how long until you graduate? Lol
    A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

My Ride
    IS350

Bro I gotta ask you because I take my UofL classes at the Bow Valley College campus....is everyone there coked out of their skulls? Everytime I'm in that school it looks like a bunch of zombies lurching around. Can't get off that campus fast enough after class.

/nohate

ive bagged a TA before, but never a prof. IF you could, that would be amazing huge props for sure hahaha

and i HIGHLY doubt you'll get pinned with academic misconduct or sexual harassment unless you are coming across as a total creep/rapist.

EDIT:

basically it all boils down to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

funny, but true
    Last edited by jaysas_63; 03-15-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast