Originally posted by 89coupe
    Are you fat?
    I legitimately laughed at that. Thanks dude hahah

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    e46 328i, e46 m3

Originally posted by GOnSHO

i have one in my room, if its not up, i have some fucked up dreams...

punched my gf once and elbowed her in the shoulder too cuz of them... then put up the catcher, nothing crazy since..
    I bet you believe in god too
    Originally posted by banned3x
    i wasent trying to fuck my grandma, i was just trying to feel her boobs.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

Go on the patch and then see what weird dreams are all about.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Tonights dream:

Old lady was standing on the ledge outside my window 4 stories up, I look out and notice and her and before I can say anything she does a swan dive into the concrete and her fuckin noggin explodes. I seem to not mind and go about my business. Then I look out the window again and instead of seeing ambulances and shit you'd expect, there's a huge carpet laid out on top of the scene and what looks like a tour bus. Then it cuts to a concert where Ozzy is at the mic saying one of the band members' mothers just died and they needed a drummer because he's grief stricken. Then I woke up.

AWESOME.

How can anyone want to stop weird dreams. They're so incredible.

My Ride
    changes every year

lol definitely some fucked up dreams. keep them coming, ill keep updating with the ones i remember. the one i posted, i still cant get ot of my head, ive never had that type of dream where i remembered it so vividly.

My Ride
    USE20

Anybody have dreams where they are running from something scary or weird and than you fall down and can't get back up

For me Im always running from like an 8ft Lobster//Crab for some reason they just mind fuck me when Im asleep.

My Ride
    changes every year

ive had that before, not the lobster/crab but ya and then i wake up and i actually cant get up. it scares the shit outta me, hasnt happened in years though. ive also had the one where im fighting someone and i throw this monstorous overhand right only to barely tap the dude, wtf is that about lol

My Ride
    2012 300C SRT8 /2015 F150 Platinum

I rarely remember mine but am so glad when I do.

I recently had dream about a live version COD team death match. We all gathered together, got split into teams, got our camo on and then tried to kill each other. The action itself was terrifying, trying to stay alive through gunfire, dogs, grenades etc. But I finally ended up dying, only to be back in an arena, waiting for another round. After it was over I drove home in My Morgan Aero. Which I have never even seen in real life.

I had another about driving a Murcielago, and I can still remember how realistic it felt, the sound, the acceleration g's etc. Loved this one.

I hate sleeping on my arm when I try to punch people in my dreams.

I used to have the same recurring nightmare about the little dudes in brown blankets from star wars trying to cath me and peter pan. I would pour paint on them as they walked up some stairs and then run away. The same piece of cobble stone always gave way and my foot would get caught and I'd wait for the impending doom.

I love the dreams you get when you're only asleep for a couple of minutes, and you start dreaming of falling, (or Crashing) and right before you hit the ground or tree or wall, you spaz and wake up kicking your legs out and sitting up.
    2014 Jeep SRT, 2015 F150 Platinum , 2013 Keystone Laredo 291TG

[Do][---+---][oD]

My Ride

LOL some of you guys dreams are pretty weird, anyway here are mine:

I work some weird hours and sometimes over the year or so i get a week or two where I develop insomnia so I used to take sleeping pills, the problem that I noticed was that everytime I took this pills, I would always have nightmares about dinasours, so I'm always running for my life for the whole night, I stopped taking those damn things and switched to Tea, I usually don't like taking the tea cause I don't dream at all LOL, I can't remember what my dreams were all about, all I see is a black screen.

I'm not sure why some of my dreams the guns are PG13, cause when I'm about to shoot something coming at me, I always shoot blanks or water LOL, don't ask me why that's how my guns work in my dreams.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

I rarely suffer from weird dreams/nightmares but I recently had a like a dream within a dream within a nightmare, it was fucked up.

I was stencilated into some kind of artbook calendar thing and I couldn't get out and I was panicking cause I had so much studying and home work to do. I was screaming and yelling to get out but the only progress I made was getting ripped out of one day and would appear into the next day in the artbook calendar thing.

I was trapped for what felt like almost a week (mon-thurs), but luckily, or so I thought, I was able to magically wake up at 7:00am (fri) which was right on time for me to get up and get ready for class.

I never had a dream within a dream, so when I woke up from what I thought was my dream, I went on with my normal morning routine of getting freshened up and having a bowl of cereal. Anyways everything was pretty normal as I headed to wait for the bus when my friends drove by my bus stop. They told me to get into the car with them, which was normal and was pretty sweet as I hate taking the bus, but this is where things got weird. I for the love of god, could not decide what seat I should take and my friends in the back wouldn't fucking move, so I had to somehow get into the middle back seat. But whatever right? I'm getting a ride in a pretty sweet car and all I can think about how its the weekend and how fun its gonna be partying.

At this point I still didn't realize I was in a dream and totally thought it was a regular real life day just heading to class. But shortly after getting in the car we somehow ended up on the highway and my friends who were in the car originally were gone. So instead of my friends being in the car with me there was 4 teenage girls and we were heading to a party or some shit. Things got pretty strange and messed up and I can't really remember the rest.

My Ride
    changes every year

i see what you did there....

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

When a single topic occupies my thoughts all day, like work or a big purchase, I have a recurring theme to my dreams. Often times in my dream I'll be given something, like a letter, and although I won't know what it is, I know it's important. At some point I wake up, but the dream doesn't end. I realize that I don't know where the letter is, and start to search the house for it. Something always feels a bit off about the whole thing. I think on some level I know that it's a dream. But in that foggy state of consciousness when you wake up in the middle of the night, I can't figure it out. Every time it happens I just give up and go back to bed. It's not until morning that I fully understand what happened.

A lot of people I tell about it think that the part where I'm awake is just part of the dream, and the first part is a dream within a dream. But it's not. I'll leave lights on, doors open or closed, stuff like that. Once I was staying in a hotel and in the morning I found all my stuff packed up, because through the night I dreamed that I had to change rooms.

I used to sleepwalk a lot. But I don't remember ever feeling like I was actually awake. If I did wake up before I got back to bed, I'd just find myself somewhere in the house or outside or whatever. I never felt like I was aware as I got out of bed and started to sleepwalk. This feels perfectly normal, except for a vague feeling that there's something not quite right. And I never become completely aware before I go back to bed, only when I wake up in the morning.

I'd really like to record myself sleeping to see if I ever catch one of these on video. It would be interesting to actually see what the fuck goes on.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Acura EL

Originally posted by cancer man
    Go on the patch and then see what weird dreams are all about.
    Oh fuck, I know exactly what you're talking about... The first morning after the patch I was like.. What the eff?? The dreams while on the patch are SOOOO Vivid, its unreal. Kinda miss it haha.

But one dream I frequently have is just me going about my day, nothing special. But all of a sudden my teeth either crumble into dust or they fall out and new teeth come into place and I keep pulling them out and new ones instantly come out.. At that point I wake up and check my teeth.
    I've searched online and others have had the same dream, has to do with you worrying about the future/financial's?

Sometimes I dream about double rainbows. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

Originally posted by rufi0
    The Pedobears disguised as the Carebears are going to fall from the rainbows and sodomize you.Can be a surpressed Gay dream.
    Last edited by cancer man; 03-26-2011 at 07:51 AM.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

I once had this dream that focused on the world Marlow, It just zoomed in on these block letters spelling the word. And the weird part is the next day I woke up and read the heart of darkness for the first time, and the main character is named Marlow.

Originally posted by rufi0
    that means u're double the gay.
    "My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all my stuff for what I said I paid for it."

Originally posted by JEFFRIX

that means u're double the gay.
    double no!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2