Quantcast
The Donald: Obama Wasn't Born in USA - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Donald: Obama Wasn't Born in USA

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Default The Donald: Obama Wasn't Born in USA

Totally unbiased fact checking by MSNBC...

Video:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...89893#42489893

Further interviews with The Donald if you leave it there.

Lots of LOLs... I love the DT.
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    NC1

lulz. That's unreal if true.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Barrack "not being born in the USA" rumor was big when he first got elected. Pretty sure it's been fact checked to death now.

Donalds just trying to get the average dim witted American Republican rallying to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    All made in Japan.

THis still kills me:

I was going to knock his hair as I thought it was a hairpiece or combover now I am uncertain WTF it is for sure:

Last edited by Muji; 04-09-2011 at 05:59 PM.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

That's funny. Someone who wears a hairpiece that's questioning the legitimacy of someone else.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Muji

I was going to knock his hair as I thought it was a hairpiece or combover now I am uncertain WTF it is for sure:

ahahahah - if you look closely, after the girl touches his hair theres this giant peice hanging off to the side for teh rest of the interview

It is real though... Im sure a man with that much money can afford to have some live human hair transplants from the lack market.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    You Crazy

LOL.... and remember the Trump Birth certificate fiasco?

Donald "challenges" Obama, then provides his own, which was a phony.

lol....

That guy is a POS lol

But I guess he is a better choice for the right wing nuts (republicans), than Palin lol.

My Ride
    You Crazy

And Obama's Birth Certificate was made public eons ago... the "Birthers" just don't like it, and would not be satisfied if they ahd a time machine and could witness the birth in person lol

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

In fact, the Obama birth fradu is SOOO well thought out, that back in 1961, they even thought to announce his birth in the local paper.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

i believe the issue here, Toma, is that is a "Certification of Live Birth", not a 'Certificate of live Birth'.

Apparently anyone who's parents are American citizens can have a 'Certificate of Live Birth' issued for their children and the above document is actually quite easy to get.

Obama should* have an actual birth certificate.

No idea if thats true - thats how I understand the issue,
    and that is what all of the controversy is about.

EDIT:
    Birth Certificates explained:

The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person's birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_a_certi...#ixzz1J4uDhnNA

There you go, thats not the original birth certificate - it's just a computer generated printout.

interesting....
    Last edited by broken_legs; 04-09-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 08:02 PM.

So for those of you buying into this drama. What does it even matter if an american president wasn't born in america???

Also McCain was not born in the US per se, he was born at a naval base in Panama, so I'd say him being born in the US is pretty questionable as well.

but in the end

Originally posted by J-hop
    So for those of you buying into this drama. What does it even matter if an american president wasn't born in america???

Also McCain was not born in the US per se, he was born at a naval base in Panama, so I'd say him being born in the US is pretty questionable as well.

These eligibility requirements can be found in Article two, Section one, Paragraph five of the constitution, which reads as follows:
    "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

He has to be a CITIZEN of the united states, not necessarily IN the united states. So McCain's birthplace is completely valid.
    Originally posted by Modelexis
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

My Ride
    You Crazy

but in the end
    Although Obama has proved to be just another typical US president, this birther issues is ridiculous.

So government issued birth certificate is no longer valid in the US for 'these' people. Cool and at the same time.... too fuckin bad.

Shit, I certainly no longer have my original. It too is a certified 'legal' copy.

If you are gonna take on Obama, take him on for becoming a war hawk when he promised withdrawls. Take him up on closing Guantanamo bay etc.

This birth certificate shit is moronic.

Originally posted by chkolny541

These eligibility requirements can be found in Article two, Section one, Paragraph five of the constitution, which reads as follows:
    "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

He has to be a CITIZEN of the united states, not necessarily IN the united states. So McCain's birthplace is completely valid.
    but if you read the CITIZENSHIP laws their is no question he is an american CITIZEN, see: out of wedlock/not on US soil. I was hoping to get something im missing because everyone seems to think him not being born on american soil is the issue so I figured there was something I was missing. Seems like just a bunch of ignorant, propaganda believing americans jumped on the slander bus without taking time to decide themselves whether the claims were valid and turned this whole thing into a gong show

Originally posted by Toma

Although Obama has proved to be just another typical US president, this birther issues is ridiculous.

So government issued birth certificate is no longer valid in the US for 'these' people. Cool and at the same time.... too fuckin bad.

Shit, I certainly no longer have my original. It too is a certified 'legal' copy.

If you are gonna take on Obama, take him on for becoming a war hawk when he promised withdrawls. Take him up on closing Guantanamo bay etc.

This birth certificate shit is moronic.
    I agree 100%.

My Ride
    Ford Compact

If Obama wasn't born in the US, it is likely nobody will ever find out. Personally I don't care about this either way; but you guys have to realize the people behind this would be experts on creating truth and falsifying documents, anything you can think of they already thought of it.

If I was leading such an investigation though, I would probably request an interview with his birth mother and put some truth serum chemicals in her water.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    What comes after a trillion?
    Originally posted by kvg
    a trillion and one

Originally posted by Toma

Don't forget, birthers are also almost 100% neocons, and thus want more wars and Guantanamo etc etc. Considering a lot of the motivation behind the birther 'scandal' is that a black funny named president can't possibly be a real American, killing more brown people and inprisoning them indefinitely is not a bad thing in their books

Originally posted by TheRealTimHorton
    If Obama wasn't born in the US, it is likely nobody will ever find out. Personally I don't care about this either way; but you guys have to realize the people behind this would be experts on creating truth and falsifying documents, anything you can think of they already thought of it.
    Like most hilariously bad conspiracy theories, thsi one relies on the idea that there is a grand cabal of people that manufactured this muslim/communist/marxist/nazi sock puppet from the day he was born and have been manipulating everyone in contact with him ever since. However this insidious shadow cult just plum forgot to fix his birth certificate and somehow some way can't come up with a convincing cover story because......(fill in the blank with gibberish from an episode of Glen Beck)

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

but if you read the CITIZENSHIP laws their is no question he is an american CITIZEN, see: out of wedlock/not on US soil. I was hoping to get something im missing because everyone seems to think him not being born on american soil is the issue so I figured there was something I was missing. Seems like just a bunch of ignorant, propaganda believing americans jumped on the slander bus without taking time to decide themselves whether the claims were valid and turned this whole thing into a gong show

I agree 100%.
    J-Hop, to be the President, you have to be BORN in the US, not just be a US Citizen.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

Originally posted by freshprince1

J-Hop, to be the President, you have to be BORN in the US, not just be a US Citizen.
    omg. you didnt read what i posted just a few above

dont have to be born in the usa, but rather a CITIZEN of the usa. For example john mccain was born in the panama canal zone.

read it yourself
    http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec1.html
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.

and FFS can someone BIMG or remove those 1 million megapixel images posted above

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

[B]

dont have to be born in the usa, but rather a CITIZEN of the usa. For example john mccain was born in the panama canal zone.
    A president elect must be a "Natural Born Citizen", not just a "Citizen of the USA", hence the Governator could never have been Pres. even though he is a US citizen.

Unfortunately, there's also no solid definition of "Natural Born Citizen" either, lol.

Either way Mccain was born on US Soil, as military bases are considered as such.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast