Quantcast
XXR wheels anyone in calgary? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: XXR wheels anyone in calgary?

My Ride
    changes every year

Default XXR wheels anyone in calgary?

im looking for XXR wheels locally, specifically the XXR 526. ive been turned down by compact tuning and autodream due to backorders. im jut wondering if anyone else knows who sells them or could get them either locally or in canada. thanks!

The XXR 526 are on backorder everywhere.

You more than likely won't be able to find a shop that can get them in until the end of May.

Try Cort at Urban X South though, he's been very helpful to me on my search for rims....

My Ride
    changes every year

^^are yuo looking for them too? i will try him, does he have a username on here?

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

When I was looking into pricing for XXR 526, I got referred to a BC place called ImageInMotion.

IIRC he told me $156/rim + shipping. That was 5 months ago so might have to check with him on availibility and pricing.

When calling for pricing, talk to Peter, he is the owner and usually gives the discounts, say you got referred to him by RadRide in Edmonton.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 04-25-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    suckiteasy

rsx - sold
    540i - sold
    g35 - sold
    range rover - sold
    545i - sold
    zx-6r - sold
    seirra

My Ride
    Lexus, Subaru

why not go through nlmotoring.com?
    I got my 502's within a week and saved on shipping by shipping my wheels to the sweetgrass storage at the sweetgrass montana border.
    If you want more info send me a pm or contact nlmotoring on pricing if you want it shipped to your door.
    It has been the easiest option i found.

My Ride
    Defender, Allroad

Originally posted by 600rr
    why not go through nlmotoring.com?
    I got my 502's within a week and saved on shipping by shipping my wheels to the sweetgrass storage at the sweetgrass montana border.
    If you want more info send me a pm or contact nlmotoring on pricing if you want it shipped to your door.
    It has been the easiest option i found.
    Shipping is brutal from that site, 4-6 weeks and over $550 to ship, but it's free anywhere in the lower 48 states(Sweetgrass), but 6-8 hours of driving plus fuel, food, etc would still save you $300 or so if you can have a flex day/paid day off since the pickup location is opened M-F only.

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

I'm heading down to montana in a few weeks...taking the car, but I can fit a set of rims in it with my shit pretty easily, if someone wants to toss some gas money my way I could pick something up on my way back...
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride
    changes every year

^^really??? i might just do that. ill contact the place i got a quote from in the US and see what shipping time/cost is is and ill contact you ASAP. would be much appreciated.

My Ride
    Lexus, Subaru

Originally posted by npham

Shipping is brutal from that site, 4-6 weeks and over $550 to ship, but it's free anywhere in the lower 48 states(Sweetgrass), but 6-8 hours of driving plus fuel, food, etc would still save you $300 or so if you can have a flex day/paid day off since the pickup location is opened M-F only.
    Shipping was less than aweek bro, 96 dollars to attheborderstorage in sweetgrass. 10 dollars for their fees of storing for 4 days (what it took for me), and 26 dollars customs fees, plus 1 tank of gas there, 1 tank back and a nice boring drive. I found it alot more feasable then 350 shipping to Canada, then dealing with customs and the 4-6 week waiting time.
    I did not have to take time off work however, so that could be less feasable, but why not do it on a weekend?

OP, i can explain more if you pm me, it is a very easy process if you have a day to drive down and get your wheels. I am ordering another set within the month as well and have a truck to make the trip down. Wheel+tire combos are stupid cheap in the states too.
    Op i will also be making a trip to the states in July if you are not looking to pick up your wheels till then and i would gladly bring them back for you.

Also, my homie Abbit Wilkerson said nl is the cheapest site for xxr's, he is good firends with the marketing manager for xxr so he would know.
    Last edited by 600rr; 04-28-2011 at 02:28 PM.

My Ride
    changes every year

thanks guys, 600rr i decided im going to grab some other wheels in the mean time, jsut some HFP OEM wheels from an accord until the back orders stop. everywhere i talk to, including the states, say theyre back ordered for at least another month.

Image in Motion's prices were very good. Over 100 less per wheel than I could get quoted in Calgary. I got quoted 140 a wheel there for an 18 X 8.5
    Cant' beat their pricing on them

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by crez
    Image in Motion's prices were very good. Over 100 less per wheel than I could get quoted in Calgary. I got quoted 140 a wheel there for an 18 X 8.5
    Cant' beat their pricing on them
    $80 less than Tire Bob from Urban X quoted me for them, except his price included tire swap, mounting, and install.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    s13

Do it at urban

Order from NL at your own risk, they are just as back ordered as enjuku, autodream, etc. There are threads on zilvia with people complaining.

regardless the 526 is in high demand whereas the 527 have been shipping out regularly.

At this point it will be difficult to get a set without waiting a bit.
    Originally posted by know1edge
    Trollception. MGCM used CapnCrunch's troll and inverted that troll attempt into another troll attempt getting ya'll to believe that he's serious... However, maybe ya'll are trollceptioning me into believing that you believe him. What you don't know is that I was trollceptioning ya'll into believing that I believed you believed the OP that believed CapnCrunch.

My Ride
    girl car

Just reviving this thread.

I'm planning on ordering some XXR 527s and shipping them to Sweetgrass At the Border Storage. If anyone is interested in buying their stuff and shipping it there, I'll be driving down there in 4-6 weeks (whenever my rims arrive there) and picking them up. Just an even split on gas is all I ask. The more ppl, the cheaper it is!

^^ If you can get XXR's, they are quite back ordered on their popular models
    1994 EG6 -1998 DC2 - 1993 S13 - 1993 S13 -1994 S14 - 2001 BMW E46 - 2006 BMW E90

My Ride
    girl car

Just drove to Montana and picked up my wheels!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1038298_n.jpg

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Where did you order from
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    girl car

nlmotoring.com

My Ride
    changes every year

how much total did everything cost you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast