Quantcast
U of C DEN - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: U of C DEN

Default U of C DEN

I have been there before but with people I know from the U of C. I know they have to swipe a card through the machine, but do they accept a Mt Royal College Card? I heard they accept Sait cards but am not sure. Does anyone know anything about this so this could be clarified?
    Thanks
    Colin
    1990 Poonstang
    1990 Sexplorer
    1967 Chevelle Panty Dropper
    2003 GMC SLE 1500HD Donkey Hauler
    2013 Ram Longhorn w/ a 6" lift and 35s
    2017 Nissan Maxima

i think its ur drivers license... they can't only allow u of c students in there?

can they?
    Curse you imageshack..

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

My dad goes there, and he has no affiliation with any post-secondary institute...and i've gone there as well and i'm not a u of c student, and they didnt ask for any student id of any kind

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

If you're not a UofC student they might ask you to pay some type of cover charge on busy nights.....aka Friday's or Saturday's.

My Ride
    STI

I think is 5$ on a busy night and you have to take someone from U of C with you to sign you in. This is only busy nights! They scan your drivers licence!

My Ride
    GTI

I still haven't paid my fees at u of c, can I get the card before I do that, cuz I wanna go get my card tomorrow but i'm too lazy to pay my fees tomorrow.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Yeah from what I understand, is on busy nights like thursday-saturday you need to be with a U of C student to get in. Non students also have to pay $5 cover. If you come during the day or something they don't care who you are and anyone can just walk in.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Originally posted by Hakkola
    I still haven't paid my fees at u of c, can I get the card before I do that, cuz I wanna go get my card tomorrow but i'm too lazy to pay my fees tomorrow.
    You can still get your student ID card without paying your fee's. When I first went there I got my ID card during UofC 101 and I definetly didn't pay my fees before I got it.

My Ride
    13 Scion FR-S, 11 Mitsu Outlander

What about former students? I still have my card from 5 years ago.

Khyron
    That's not sweat. It's your fat, crying.

My Ride
    Nothing

You have to be a current student. As well, if your a non-current student, on thursday-saturday nights you have to have one student for every 2 or 3 non students. They had a lot of fights last year.
    A friend will help you move
    A real friend will help you move bodies.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by lude_conduct
    You have to be a current student. As well, if your a non-current student, on thursday-saturday nights you have to have one student for every 2 or 3 non students. They had a lot of fights last year.
    My buddy who graduated last year got in fine last nite with his old Id and didn't have to pay cover or anything. So I don't think they really care to look if the Id is current