Quantcast
Diablo 3 - Page 27 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 27 of 97 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3

Originally posted by HyperZell

Disagree. They were very detailed with the Starcraft II patch notes; not sure if/why they are not as detailed on Diablo. Maybe because it's not competitive? Anyways, they fixed a problem. No cause for complaint.
    Pretty sure with Starcraft the infestor Neural parasite "fix" wasn't in the patch notes until 2 days after it happened. There are a few other examples that I forget, I'm not as involved with that community anymore, but it happens. I will agree though, they are BETTER at it with Starcraft 2 than they are with their other games.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Ninja fix or not...

At the end of the day they are fixing things that SHOULD be fixed.

No one will argue that 100k XP boss runs should be part of a game if people are just going to replay missions over and over for hours just to level up.

Nor should armour and skill combinations result in unbeatable players.

Sorry nerds, how about we just play the game as it was meant to be played and not just exploit some loop to level up easier.

Originally posted by sputnik
    Ninja fix or not...

At the end of the day they are fixing things that SHOULD be fixed.

No one will argue that 100k XP boss runs should be part of a game if people are just going to replay missions over and over for hours just to level up.

Nor should armour and skill combinations result in unbeatable players.

Sorry nerds, how about we just play the game as it was meant to be played and not just exploit some loop to level up easier.
    I do agree exploits shouldnt be allowed. I loved Force armor because it gave you that buffer that anything over 35% of my life it would be reduced to 35% of my life... but of course the exploiters who didnt stack ANY vitality and had 4k health at level 60 with huge health regen armor ruined that...

Completely viable spell ruined by exploiters.

As for Azmodan runs, i see no issue with people re-doing the quest, but any time past the 1st time should result in 25% (hell, even 10%)XP gained vs 100% xp gained from the quest initially. I mean, boss runs is what the game is about.
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Woopee....

Found out that the Windows installed isn't a legitimate copy... He used windows unlocker to install it.

Why the fuck am I getting boned on these used purchases. First the car, now this.

Oh well, I know where the guy lives. Either he gives me 200 back (the inconvenience of driving all the way to Okotoks for this BS) or I unleash the internets on him.

Originally posted by sputnik
    When's the last time you played D2? Nobody's been playing it "as it was meant to be played" for a decade. It's always been about finding the optimal path for gaining levels as fast as possible so you can run the optimal bosses/areas for getting the best loot as possible. I don't think anybody will argue that gearing up is the point of the game and everybody wants to do it before they get bored.

If they "fix" the fastest way of getting exp all they're doing is changing which quest players will run:
    http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=489744

Not that they did a very good job of fixing it in the first place:
    http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=489741

I don't care that they're doing it, it's just silly that they're not up front about it. Nobody cares if they say "Fixed a method of leveling up too quickly", it's always been a game of cat and mouse, but, for whatever reason, they see reason to hide it.

My Ride
    05 Civic

When's the last time you played D2? Nobody's been playing it "as it was meant to be played" for a decade. It's always been about finding the optimal path for gaining levels as fast as possible so you can run the optimal bosses/areas for getting the best loot as possible. I don't think anybody will argue that gearing up is the point of the game and everybody wants to do it before they get bored.

If they "fix" the fastest way of getting exp all they're doing is changing which quest players will run:
    http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic...2&t=489744
    Agreed. Diablo 3 went through a progression of fast leveling. Cow levels, uber leveling, baal runs...

I have played through the story line 3 times now (norm, nm, and hell), I don't want to have to do it another 3 times to get a char to a level that is fun to play again.

Looks like 2x xp is still viable according to the link that Mibz posted.

Just a heads up, don't use the Auction House right now. Just bought 230k (2 rings and an amulet) which is a lot for my bankroll and the items did not show up as completed.

They show up in the log at the side, but not in the left pannel where you hit send to stash. Checked forums and its not just me it is everyone right now.

My Ride
    BMW

Originally posted by Ruggzy_McTuggz
    Just a heads up, don't use the Auction House right now. Just bought 230k (2 rings and an amulet) which is a lot for my bankroll and the items did not show up as completed.

They show up in the log at the side, but not in the left pannel where you hit send to stash. Checked forums and its not just me it is everyone right now.

Hey Ruggzy, although I can't say your situation is going to be like mine. But when AH was having issues where it said you purchased, but did not show, it usually mean there is some lag, and later on the items did show up for me.

Originally posted by [Yu]

Hey Ruggzy, although I can't say your situation is going to be like mine. But when AH was having issues where it said you purchased, but did not show, it usually mean there is some lag, and later on the items did show up for me.
    Glad to hear it, thanks for the heads up

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

Originally posted by Ruggzy_McTuggz

Had a similar problem too. Put through requests, and had them all time out. Then later on, all of a sudden I had no gold and had three different weapons show up in my completed list. Annoying.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

taking for ever to level... 53...

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

I am having a bitch of a time trying to sell or buy in the AH. I keep getting errors and any search results or lists take like 3-5 mins to populate on my screen.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride

I dropped 1 mil on a weapon last night, I better get it soon

My Ride
    EF ZC-T, EK-T, Blazer, EF

I just got the game. Level 12 Demon hunter. Add me up. BigBearWest#1562

just wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing igg? how much would u pay per million
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

IGG prices are dropping every day due to massive inflation. Anybody buying now must be pretty desperate.

My Ride
    2006 Civic Si

Originally posted by yipb
    just wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing igg? how much would u pay per million
    Maybe a dollar if I were desperate?
    Originally posted by King Banana

So confused, how do you get the other menu, is there like a secret chinese handshake, or do you need to bring in a jar of blood from a chinese daughter?
    I need like a how-to - order chinese food for white people.

My Ride
    2006 Civic Si

IGG prices are dropping every day due to massive inflation. Anybody buying now must be pretty desperate.
    Is RMAH live?

I love the AH when it's working. I'm selling complete garbage level 30-40 gear for 75k+ lol
    Originally posted by King Banana

So confused, how do you get the other menu, is there like a secret chinese handshake, or do you need to bring in a jar of blood from a chinese daughter?
    I need like a how-to - order chinese food for white people.

No it's not, but gold selling sites are already up, as well there are BTC and FG transactions happening.

Page 27 of 97 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast