Quantcast
Diablo 3 - Page 44 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3

^
    Patch 1.08

Few glitched items. Ethereal grandfather, two sold for ~$1000. That was back in 2002 range IIRC.

Windforce/SS used to sell for those price ranges in the first few weeks. (100-200)

Full tals set sold for 250-300 in the first two weeks etc.

I can't remember the name of that one armor. Two were found on hardcore, 1 sold for around 1300 IIRC. The other, the user managed to kill himself despite the incredible glitch from it.

People are definitely funny to purchase them.
    It made me a happy kid in junior high/early high school. Making money each patch off of playing a game I enjoyed

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

can i buy a 1200 dps xbow for 5 dorrar?

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by Wraith
    This RMAH is bananas. I could probably sell some of my legendaries and make $50.

And Stormshields are actually selling at $150
    really? I so far have two legendaries and both are crap
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

I've yet to see a legendary that is better than a rare, and every legendary weapon is extremely bad that I'm aware of. There might be a couple decent ones. I have 6 legendaries now, ALL of them are so bad I can't even believe it. I've found shit magicals that are better. Considering their rarity, it's ridiculous.

My Ride
    '10 Civic

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    I've yet to see a legendary that is better than a rare, and every legendary weapon is extremely bad that I'm aware of. There might be a couple decent ones. I have 6 legendaries now, ALL of them are so bad I can't even believe it. I've found shit magicals that are better. Considering their rarity, it's ridiculous.
    100% agree. It is ridiculous. Blizzard has said they will fix it, so its just a matter of all those wasted hours where you could have got something good.

The big issue was that they never tested inferno properly and that's where all the good items seem to be coming from. Even still, the legendaries are pretty sissy. It's strange how they can make storm shield really great and have all the ilvl 50-60 weapons suck.

Since they won't fix previously dropped items, hold on to them as keepsakes

anyone have WD build that works for a noob.. LOL. level 50 in hell mode

My Ride
    Ram

am i the only one that has been playing this whole time and not found a legendary? lol i have found a set item though

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

nope, I found my first legendary the other day. Have not found any set items yet though.

Playing right now, debating on doing a couple whimsyshire runs on nightmare mode soon. need to build up the bank to get the Hell staff. Le sigh!
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    '03 ep3

5 legendaries.. All shit. Salvaged them all.

Originally posted by Sorath
    am i the only one that has been playing this whole time and not found a legendary? lol i have found a set item though
    havent found leg or set item -___-

My Ride

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Very true, but they do tend to have some nice stat combinations. For example, I wanted to try a max movespeed wizard to kite more easily; I have Lacuni Prowlers (bracers) and Inna's Glory (pants) which both have movespeed and IAS, but with the IAS nerf coming soon, I might just go back to some int, vit, all resist gear

Originally posted by Sorath
    I found 3 in one night once, and my base MF is 15% lol. Too bad they were all 200 dmg swords with shit stats and level 60 requirements.

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

i just checked the RMAH and saw bunch of stormshields for $250 bucks. i said wtf, may as well jump in too haha.
    but my shield has some pretty decent stats compared to the other ones.

981 armor
    32% chance to block
    2800-3770 block amount
    +149 strength
    +49 intellect
    +64 to all resistances
    +7% chance to block
    reduces damage from melee by 4%
    reduces damage by elites by 4%

if i land that for $250 bucks i'll be happy haha.

edit

Originally posted by colinxx235
    ^
    Patch 1.08

Few glitched items. Ethereal grandfather, two sold for ~$1000. That was back in 2002 range IIRC.

Windforce/SS used to sell for those price ranges in the first few weeks. (100-200)

Full tals set sold for 250-300 in the first two weeks etc.

I can't remember the name of that one armor. Two were found on hardcore, 1 sold for around 1300 IIRC. The other, the user managed to kill himself despite the incredible glitch from it.

People are definitely funny to purchase them.
    It made me a happy kid in junior high/early high school. Making money each patch off of playing a game I enjoyed
    i used to sell items on ebay as well. me and a few friends made some pretty good coin in during that time as well. was pretty neat haha. I remember selling 200 SOJs per one transaction through ebay, power leveling service, sold MF characters/accounts, so many legendary, and glitched items sold as well. (i just traded sojs for the glitched stuff and sold em through ebay) . was a fun time being a kid haha
    Last edited by stevieo; 06-12-2012 at 10:53 PM.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

lol, went to whimsyshire and had 2 crap legendarys drop in 1 run.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    10 WRX

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
    anyone have WD build that works for a noob.. LOL. level 50 in hell mode
    Splinters, Zombie Charger (Dogs) or Dire Bats. Spirit Walk and Soul Harvest. Fetishes and Voodoo Doll. Also use Pierce the Veil and Vision Quest. Move to Zombie Bears when you hit 54. You'll be able to spam bears and nuke pretty much everything until Act 2 Inferno.

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

I've played a total of 80+ hours on my monk and have yet to see a legendary item drop. My bro has played a little bit longer then me and has had 1 legendary and 1 set item drop. I however did get a legendary Plan that dropped for blacksmithing.

The Magi
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

I've got two legendaries now, both of them are level 33, and they aren't bad stats for that level, lol.

I think the problem is the AH. If you're going through the game without touching it, the legendaries you find would probably be better than most items you personally have found, however with all the item farmers putting everything they find up for auction, the legendaries are just weaksauce in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

I'm ~130hrs on my lvl 60 barb and ~20hrs on my lvl 45 demon hunter and absolutely no set nor legendaries have dropped. Same w/ the wife who have similar hours into a wizard and monk. That's like 300 hrs of play w/o a legendary drop

For the past week and some, the lvl 60's have just mainly been farming Act 1 Inferno and Act 3 Hell w/ 5 stacks.
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

My biggest issue with gear in this game is when you hit Inferno. It's like a brick wall past act 1.... and you can grind act 1 all you want, I mean i've done probably 50-70 butcher runs and have gotten next to NO good items... maybe a ring or amulet here or there, but in all those runs, nothing that would gear me up to be adaquete enough for A2 inferno... if it wasnt for the gold auction house there is no way I would have achieved 600 resist all on my barb or 41k dps on my wizard...

And now with the RMAH, seems like all those good items are going to be on there so you will literally have to pay to win... at least until 1.0.3 comes out, and then the RMAH economy will be re-fueled with the newly revised legendaries.

Almost makes you wonder if blizzard is posting their own auctions with generated items to get direct cash... i mean the minute the RMAH went live there were auctions with "1 day, 4 hours" left on it when typically auctions that are just listed are what, 2-3 days? Blizzard basically found a way to print money for themselves with this...
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    My biggest issue with gear in this game is when you hit Inferno. It's like a brick wall past act 1.... and you can grind act 1 all you want, I mean i've done probably 50-70 butcher runs and have gotten next to NO good items... maybe a ring or amulet here or there, but in all those runs, nothing that would gear me up to be adaquete enough for A2 inferno... if it wasnt for the gold auction house there is no way I would have achieved 600 resist all on my barb or 41k dps on my wizard...

And now with the RMAH, seems like all those good items are going to be on there so you will literally have to pay to win... at least until 1.0.3 comes out, and then the RMAH economy will be re-fueled with the newly revised legendaries.

Almost makes you wonder if blizzard is posting their own auctions with generated items to get direct cash... i mean the minute the RMAH went live there were auctions with "1 day, 4 hours" left on it when typically auctions that are just listed are what, 2-3 days? Blizzard basically found a way to print money for themselves with this...
    Feel the same way about the game. It just seems so pointless right now. Grind grind grind in hopes you get something that yo can sell. Sell it, blow all of it on a new item, then repeat.

Wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard was generating its own auctions.

Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 ... LastLast