Quantcast
Diablo 3 - Page 57 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 56 57 58 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1925

Thread: Diablo 3

Originally posted by SilverGS

I tried Belial yesterday with some friends and we could get to Phase 3 no problem but then it's a dps race now and we were not even close.

Problem was we had a Barb tank with only 10k dps. I had 29.5K and another DK was around 20K and we could only get him down around half in phase 3 before he enraged. Otherwise we would have him beat already.

I may try soloing him and see how that goes but all those snakes will be problematic.
    Add me IckyFlex#1311 I will tank it for you tonight if you want.

I typically do phase 1/2 by myself and then the ranged will help out on 3rd phase after I revive them hahaha

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

Anyone else finding that the gem drops aren't what they used to be? I thought I remember flawless squares dropping rather regularly in late Hell and early Inferno. Through about 2~3 runs last night through both, I don't think I saw anything other than plan ol' square gems.

I'll probably try to upgrade the barb's 1H 7xx sword and change the DH around to have 45 discipline, a crap ton more dex and see if I can get past Zolten Kulle for the barb or Royal Audience for the DH tonight.
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

I really dont like they put enrage timers in this game.. it has no place in a diablo style game. I remember in D2 fighting diablo for 20-30 minutes by just trying to keep my distance on hell difficulties.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

^

Yah fighting Diablo was something I tried to avoid with most my characters. Except my Hammerdin... getting their/killing him wasn't bad. His worst area will always be Act 2... fucking vipers/beetles etc.

And then the elite lightning enchanted in Act 5 (can't remember names) fuck those things were scary... One of the few areas I woudln't teleport through without top notch BO on

Originally posted by colinxx235
    ^

Yah fighting Diablo was something I tried to avoid with most my characters. Except my Hammerdin... getting their/killing him wasn't bad. His worst area will always be Act 2... fucking vipers/beetles etc.

And then the elite lightning enchanted in Act 5 (can't remember names) fuck those things were scary... One of the few areas I woudln't teleport through without top notch BO on
    Or those beetles in act 2 that were instant lightning enchanted... oh man that was like instant death in hell mode !
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

Originally posted by SilverGS

I tried Belial yesterday with some friends and we could get to Phase 3 no problem but then it's a dps race now and we were not even close.

Problem was we had a Barb tank with only 10k dps. I had 29.5K and another DK was around 20K and we could only get him down around half in phase 3 before he enraged. Otherwise we would have him beat already.

I may try soloing him and see how that goes but all those snakes will be problematic.
    It was a DPS race for myself as well. I finally beat Act 2 over the weekend with about 15-20 tries on Belial. Every try I got him down to less then 1/8 of hp before he would enrage. The final time he did enrage again but I was close enough that I popped serenity, went immune and finished him off. He is really tough to say the least, but I'm glad I finished him off and can finally move forward.
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Or those beetles in act 2 that were instant lightning enchanted... oh man that was like instant death in hell mode !
    ]

Yup, especially because the hammers can't spin around. But my hammerdin was a beast. Enigma armor ftw. I ran myself through hell and took quite a few buddies. Just had to be careful of the fire enchanted glitch elites. Especially if they were lightning enchanted stack. fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

My Ride
    1992 Nissan 240sx

Originally posted by ga16i
    With the new way of preventing skipping quests and such, my DH is actually stuck at Act 2 Inferno A Royal Audience. I thought it was hell surviving the onslaught of snakemen with my barb, but it's WAY worse with the DH! He's at 31k HP, 21k DPS, 400 resist all. Does Act 2 fairly okay. Elites can be killed if I play my cards right and kite w/ spike traps. I've had up to 3 stacks in the desert. But I need plenty of room to run which I don't have at this place.
    They've prevented quest skipping?
    Like the little glitch to do any act in inferno, or is there something else in place that I'm not aware of?

I skipped the entirety of act 2 and 3 to fight azmodan, and now I can play act 4 hell alone. All you have to do is jump into a friends game and complete part of a quest to a checkpoint, and then you can play from that point on alone with no issues.

My Ride
    1992 Nissan 240sx

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

Lol!! So true

My Ride
    '03 ep3

Did some gear tweaking and I can do act 2 in a complete dps build. My buddy and I are farming act 2 and the game seems to be fun again.

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

lottery loot isnt fun lol

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

man, I don't know if I am ever going to make inferno mode, and don't know if I want to. I am having a bitch of a time trying to do act 2 hell. FML. LOL
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

What skills are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

And if anyone wants to add me, i am gizmothing#1147
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by spikers
    man, I don't know if I am ever going to make inferno mode, and don't know if I want to. I am having a bitch of a time trying to do act 2 hell. FML. LOL
    ouch, you gota get some better gears, new patch should help WD out a bit

server down for patch 1.03a and according to Blizz the next thing they are working on is fixing their loot increase in A1/A2 mistake.

"The drop rates in 1.0.3 are exactly as they're listed in the 1.0.3 design preview blog, so there were no issues as far as validity/accuracy of the changes. Obviously a reduction in drop rates later on in favor or increased drop rates earlier on (and overall more high end items circulating in the economy) wasn't very popular. We agree it was a bad change, so we'll be correcting it, but it wasn't a quick enough change to get into 1.0.3a."

dam, better farm more before they change that.
    Last edited by SilverRex; 06-26-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    10 WRX

Glad to hear they're fixing zombie bears... should've been a hot fix when it was first reported.

Anyone beat Ghom on Inferno? Tried it on my WD last week and got raped.

My Ride
    1992 Nissan 240sx

The post 1.0.3 patch izual is just WTF insane.

My Ride
    1989 JDM SW20, 2013 Civic LX 5Spd

Originally posted by Bukka
    The post 1.0.3 patch izual is just WTF insane.
    da fuk?

I've had no issues with Izual, aside from my FIRST EVER encounter which was a barb.

I just facerolled the first 3 difficulties with a Monk, but haven't gotten to act1 inferno yet.

Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 56 57 58 67 ... LastLast