Quantcast
Diablo 3 - Page 71 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 61 70 71 72 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1925

Thread: Diablo 3

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by ga16i

My crit chance is ~30% and crit dmg is ~150%.
    Nothing too crazy for gear, I'm too gold poor. That crit chance and crit dmg is also the result of having both ruthless and weapon master. Using an axe gives me 10% crit chance. My Str and Vit are just 9xx. Base dmg is 13k, 18k w/ battle rage and 40k HP. I can kill elites in act 3, but often takes 2~3 deaths per set. Just slowly trying to advance through the content.
    do you think it is better to have crit chance over crit dmg? or vice versa my monk is sitting at 12.5% chance and 173% dmg. cant decide which way to go
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

Originally posted by SilverRex

do you think it is better to have crit chance over crit dmg? or vice versa my monk is sitting at 12.5% chance and 173% dmg. cant decide which way to go
    Chance, no doubt about it. For most builds I've seen, you're not trying to crit to do crit damage - you're trying to crit to proc something.

For example, on my monk, every crit gives me extra spirit while producing a cyclone that does %20 weapon damage to enemies in the area. With %38 crit, this happens all the time, and the extra spirit allows me to heal. I don't even know what my crit damage is; it's really secondary to the crit benefits.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Stop with the antics. Beyonder.

My Ride
    '01 B15 Sentra & '10 C11X Versa 6Sp 5Dr

They go together. But first, I'd try to get about 20~25% crit chance. That way about 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 hits I do will be a nice yellow crit #. Helm, gloves and bracers will get you there without too much problems. 100% crit dmg will get your crit #'s that's close to double your normal damage, anything after that is a nice bonus. Not much point in having 300% crit dmg if it's not likely to proc before your target is dead. If you're using frenzy, you'll definitely notice how often yellow #s come up between 20% and 25%.
    Someday we may need to activate the halo structure off Deerfoot and destroy the North East.

Originally posted by heavyD
    People are still playing this game?
    Not many...I looked and in less than a month playership has dropped by another 50% based on this sample (no idea how accurate that really is, but it probably is a rough idea):

http://beta.xfire.com/games/d3

I also noticed Blizzard deletes every thread relating to how bad the game is, or how playership is dropping like a rock. Every time I click on a thread it says it has been removed.

Every one of my friends have officially stopped playing as well, including the stragglers who held on longer than the rest of us. 15 people or so, maybe more, in my circle of friends alone have uninstalled.

No offence to anyone still playing or anything, it's great if you enjoy it, but I can't believe how sharply this game has fallen off.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 07-23-2012 at 04:09 PM.

My Ride
    '03 ep3

Haha.

We hope that our actions in the past have demonstrated that above all else, we’re committed to delivering an awesome game experience, and we hope you’ll have faith that we will continue to keep that commitment and respond to any new or outstanding issues quickly.
    If this were the Blizzard of the past then the game wouldn't be in the state it's in. All they've proven is that Blizzard, as a game maker, has fundamentally changed.

Interesting to hear from "higher up" guy but doesn't that just sound like PR garbage to you? Canned remarks like "every voice matters" kind of takes the credibility out of a lot of that. Same when they said they made the RMAH for convenience, when profit was probably 99% of their motivation. I'll believe it when I see it, I guess, but they will need to completely revamp a large part of the game to address the main issues people have. Can't see that happening.

I havent even loaded it once in about 3 weeks. Feels bad that I dont care at all. Quitting WoW was tougher, but I think I missed the community in WoW more than the game itself.

This game doesn't even have a community to keep you engaged
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

Done with d3 like months ago.. Repeat game ad naseum. Now if only panda would come out sooner.

My Ride
    '03 ep3

I play because I love the farming aspect. However, the farming in this game is a far cry from Diablo 2.

The Horadric Cube is what made D2 end game amazing. Anyone with moderate farming could beat the game and advance in the Cow level. What made farming so exciting was constantly upgrading items in the cube hoping for new role for godly items (Cruel Colossus Blade of Quickness) and apply those items in to PVP.

I was farming Act2 with QNammer last night and he was discarding pages and pages of sub ilvl 60 items that would never sell. I really feel like this game has potential and I know they will get it right eventually but games like Torchlight 2 and Path of Exile we be that much more polished.

My Ride
    2006 Civic Si

I enjoy farming also but i enjoy the ah even more! Thats why i discard all of those items. Not even worth my time to spend the 5 seconds for me to walk over to the vendor and sell them for a measly 30-40k lol.
    Originally posted by King Banana

So confused, how do you get the other menu, is there like a secret chinese handshake, or do you need to bring in a jar of blood from a chinese daughter?
    I need like a how-to - order chinese food for white people.

My Ride
    1992 Nissan 240sx

almost done! weeee

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Nice how far are you into act 3, Bukka?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    1992 Nissan 240sx

Originally posted by msommers
    Nice how far are you into act 3, Bukka?
    Killed Azmodan with some help.

My Ride
    10 WRX

Used the wizard invulnerable exploit yesterday. You basically don't take ANY damage at all... Sad to say it was the most fun I've had in D3 since my first playthrough. It got fixed last night but I did find some pretty good drops. (Full Act 3/4 clear).

My Ride
    1992 Nissan 240sx

The barb exploits is almost more rediculous.

I wanna try hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofA0D...eature=g-all-u

My Ride
    a tank

my monk now has 27% c.chance and 148% c.dmg

and just walked thru ACTIV hell extremely easy. Now prowling thru inferno ACTI

I am hoping I can use my monk to farm ACT2 so I'll see how far I can get.

sadly without better gear, my wiz is stuck farming ACTI.

update: after playing 233 hours on my wiz I have found 8 legends and 5 set item. only 3 was worth something. I cant wait until patch 1.04 when they significantly buff the legendaries. Fixing any other issue will be a bonus.

both my monk and wiz gear asset is worth about 90m combined according to the lowest comparable on AH. The best part I've only spent about 20m on AH. with about 35m gold on hand. (my goal is to achieve 1 billion gold networth)

I still have so much catch up to do as elite players have each gear no less than 50m. I dont even have 1 piece of such value let alone 13 pieces lol

the only discouraging part is that I still havent found a 1hander >1000 dps. something tells me I have to get to ACT3 first

update: just prowled thru ACT1 inferno with ease, crossing my finger for ACT2 now
    Last edited by SilverRex; 07-25-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

my monk now has 27% c.chance and 148% c.dmg

and just walked thru ACTIV hell extremely easy. Now prowling thru inferno ACTI

I am hoping I can use my monk to farm ACT2 so I'll see how far I can get.

sadly without better gear, my wiz is stuck farming ACTI.

update: after playing 233 hours on my wiz I have found 8 legends and 5 set item. only 3 was worth something. I cant wait until patch 1.04 when they significantly buff the legendaries. Fixing any other issue will be a bonus.

both my monk and wiz gear asset is worth about 90m combined according to the lowest comparable on AH. The best part I've only spent about 20m on AH. with about 35m gold on hand. (my goal is to achieve 1 billion gold networth)

I still have so much catch up to do as elite players have each gear no less than 50m. I dont even have 1 piece of such value let alone 13 pieces lol

the only discouraging part is that I still havent found a 1hander >1000 dps. something tells me I have to get to ACT3 first
    I don't think I have a total networth of 20M on all toons let alone 50M for a single character. Biggest thing I have bought is 500k 1 hander for my DH. Then again I only have the one 60 with everyone other toon between 10 and 54.

I did find a deal the other day. Bought a helm for 10k and resold it for 1M . Now if I can only do this 100 times over.
    Originally posted by R!zz0
    Did Calgary have a riot in 2004?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Just boobs. That's how we party.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Score!

I'm not much into trading in the AH, I just sell crap I find for $5g a piece, but today I wanted a bit more MF, so I bought a lvl 53 ring for $2000 ... without even realizing it had a Star Amethyst embedded in it Just sold that for $500,000g

I'M RICH BITCH!!

(Well, richer than I've ever been in this game anyways, I think the most I've had before this was the $200,000g I needed for more storage space)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Score!

I'm not much into trading in the AH, I just sell crap I find for $5g a piece, but today I wanted a bit more MF, so I bought a lvl 53 ring for $2000 ... without even realizing it had a Star Amethyst embedded in it Just sold that for $500,000g

I'M RICH BITCH!!

(Well, richer than I've ever been in this game anyways, I think the most I've had before this was the $200,000g I needed for more storage space)
    was that thru bidding or buyout?
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 61 70 71 72 81 ... LastLast