Quantcast
TSX aftermarket - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: TSX aftermarket

My Ride
    2006 Civic Si

Default TSX aftermarket

I'm plannin to get this for my girlfriend and she wants to deck it out a bit. how's the aftermarket on these cars for both show and go. If you have links that would really help, thanks

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

By deck it out what is she planning? I doubt the aftermarket is that great right now, but for the true enthuisiast i'm sure you could find accord euro r parts for it if you have the scrilla
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    a wrx.

yea id probably go the oem-ricer route and pick up the aero kit, as well as getting rid of the chromed stuff.

after that, i/h/e and a hondata flash (rumor has it that a k24 reflash and a programmable k series ecu will be out soon?). ive also heard that a dc5r lsd fits into the tsx tranny so u might wana check that out.

My Ride
    2006 Civic Si

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    By deck it out what is she planning?
    Like not keeping it stock.....body kit, turbo, i/h/e and ecu. Her other choice is the Rsx-S but i would think turboin a 2.4L motor would be better than turboin a 2.0L motor. From what I hear, the TSX motor is the same as the Type S motor cept for the displacement.

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

personally, if i had that car, id do the OEM body kit.....20 inch rims maybe loswer it,...thats it..anyting else u wont get your money out of

but if your gonna put money into the car..spend the extra 5000 and get the TL....way better car
    Last edited by 04blackMAX; 01-18-2004 at 01:38 AM.

My Ride
    dc2R

Originally posted by 04blackMAX
    personally, if i had that car, id do the OEM body kit.....20 inch rims maybe loswer it,...thats it..anyting else u wont get your money out of

but if your gonna put money into the car..spend the extra 5000 and get the TL....way better car
    20 inch rims? Loswer it with some springs, leave the stock dampers in, WTF are you talking about? The TSX is basically the same car as the euro accord. There is a Euro R and also Spoon has chosen it as it's main race car, mostly because it retains the double wishbone suspension. They have already made lot's of parts for it and will continue to make more. Yes, the TSX has the same head as the RSX and just bigger displacement. There will be everything available for the car from engine stuff to body stuff to suspension. I doubt there's gonna be much aftermarket stuff made available for the TL, plus it's an even heavier car to boot

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Does the TSX have the same bottom end as a CRV? They have the 2.4L ivtec engines correct? Also the element has that engine i think..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

the crv Vs tsx engines are like the rsx base/siR Vs thersx-s engine...differences wise, aside from displacement

My Ride
    00 328ci/04 m3 (frankenstein)

from what i've read up on, the cylinder head is the same as the rsx type-s so i'd assume any turbo kit made for the type s should work on the tsx with the concerns being fitment under a new hood and electronics to some degree but not too much. Or get her the type s and mate that cylinder head to the 2.4l crv block from a yard. Start the new gen of honda hybrids. that'd be pimp
    "Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you... very homosexually."

My Ride
    07 E92 335i

Originally posted by GQNammer

Like not keeping it stock.....body kit, turbo, i/h/e and ecu. Her other choice is the Rsx-S but i would think turboin a 2.4L motor would be better than turboin a 2.0L motor. From what I hear, the TSX motor is the same as the Type S motor cept for the displacement.
    You can't use a header if you run a turbo...
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    '10 TW Honda Civic Si

I'd go I/H/E, Hondata Reflash, Phase Kit all around, and then some 18' Volk Racing CE28N's in Gunmetal w/ polished lip.

I live my life a beer at a time, nothing else matters.

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

Originally posted by rage2
    Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

My Ride
    MDX

How about a wagon?????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    MDX

Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    STI

Hey do you know that paint code on that ! Doing my body work soon and this summer the paint is going on! Some one i want that CODE!!!!!!!!!! please haha

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

TSX's are sexy...
    I remember when me and my friend test drove one...the dealer told us he "wanted us to drive it like he knows we would if he wasn't with us." 185 up countryhills, oh such fun.

Anyways, Homie! First what yah gotta do is get the 1 wiper conversion, and chrome that mutha out, then, LED washers, LED valve stem covers, LED Exhaust Tips, and an LED intake cone.
    Then, put blue seethrough tape over all the interior lights.

THen you need some rims, might i recomend 16" motegi's. Dont worry about lowernig the car, IT LOOKS COOL THAT WAY!

[/bandwith wasting]

Anyways, yeah, just do what everyone else said...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.