Quantcast
Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Burger - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Burger

My Ride
    GSR

Default Wendy's Buffalo Chicken Burger

The best fast food burger ever is back! I've been waiting years for its return

My Ride
    bus pass... again

I liked the bacon n blue better
    我係阿仔

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Just finished one. Pretty disappointed. I'd say it was even less hot, than a "Spicy Chicken Sandwich", which is pretty tame to begin with. It's messy as fuck too.

I'll stick to ordering the Spicy Chicken, and dumping my own hotsauce on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

I'm still protesting Wendy's until they bring back the Spicy Baconator, now thats a fucking delicious fast food burger

My Ride
    anything that comes along

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    I'll stick to ordering the Spicy Chicken, and dumping my own hotsauce on it.
    The best.

Tried this yesterday and wasnt very impressed. I thought the Asiago bacon chicken sandwich was a lot better...

Man I love that burger.. should make it a regular for sure

My Ride
    jetta

Originally posted by Jeremiah
    I'm still protesting Wendy's until they bring back the Spicy Baconator, now thats a fucking delicious fast food burger
    I always get bacon added to my spicy chicken now and it's awesome.

My Ride
    2009 Impreza

Originally posted by RY213
    Tried this yesterday and wasnt very impressed. I thought the Asiago bacon chicken sandwich was a lot better...
    Hell yes! I love that asiago sandwich. I just tried the buffalo and it was alright, nothing special (bit of a mess as somoene said).

My Ride
    240SX KA-T

Love these, was pissed when they were taken away the first time, although I'm more a fan of the BBQ chicken burger then buffalo.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

I've been protesting them ever since they wouldn't serve me when I walked up to the drive through window because they were closed inside. This woman shut the window, took 2 steps back and crossed her hands behind her back straight out of some training camp. Then she was trying to talk to me through the window, I was like, "WTF are you doing? I just want some food." So then we gave our order to some guy coming through in a truck and she still wouldn't give him our food because she knew his second order was for us. What a circus show.

Is this spicy burger anything like the Dairy Queen Flamethrower burger? The commercial had the guy breathing fire every time he opened his mouth and when I ate it I was wondering if I had ordered the correct thing. Why do they market it as hot if it's not even spicy? I don't get marketing. Are they afraid some people will complain? What do they expect when the fictional depiction is a guy breathing fire? I don't get it. Haven't bought a spicy burger anywhere since.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by Mar

I've been protesting them ever since they wouldn't serve me when I walked up to the drive through window because they were closed inside. This woman shut the window, took 2 steps back and crossed her hands behind her back straight out of some training camp. Then she was trying to talk to me through the window, I was like, "WTF are you doing? I just want some food." So then we gave our order to some guy coming through in a truck and she still wouldn't give him our food because she knew his second order was for us. What a circus show.

Is this spicy burger anything like the Dairy Queen Flamethrower burger? The commercial had the guy breathing fire every time he opened his mouth and when I ate it I was wondering if I had ordered the correct thing. Why do they market it as hot if it's not even spicy? I don't get marketing. Are they afraid some people will complain? What do they expect when the fictional depiction is a guy breathing fire? I don't get it. Haven't bought a spicy burger anywhere since.
    Your post is hilarious on so many different levels - I'm going to assume that your joking.

Most (essentially all) drive-thru's do not serve walk up purpose due to Liability, Safety and Insurance Reasons. ie. A car turning a blind corner and hitting a pedestrians, Safety (as its more difficult to drop a cashier in a car than on foot). Many places also have weight sensors to only allow orders to go though when triggered.

Also, I am pretty sure you mean Boycott, not Protest - Unless you actually did go out and protest against Wendy's Drive-Thru policies in which case, I am impressed by your dedication and am wondering how many people you had show.

Lastly, since you didn't have a spicy enough burger at one place you refuse to have them at any other place? I can't believe that the DQ incident was that traumatic and scarring.
    Last edited by Neil4Speed; 06-05-2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Civic, MDX

I thought the buffalo chicken burger was Meh. As soon as I finished it I wished that I'd got a baconator instead.

+1 to bringing back the spicy baconator It's probably a good thing they took it away, I'd have had several heart attacks by now.
    Originally posted by t_soarer
    ....can anyone say "retarted"?
    Originally posted by leftwing
    no more retarted 18 year old girls who fail out.
    Originally posted by benyl
    The english language is retarted...
    Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
    Stanced cars look retarted anyways.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by Neil4Speed

Your post is hilarious on so many different levels - I'm going to assume that your joking.

Most (essentially all) drive-thru's do not serve walk up purpose due to Liability, Safety and Insurance Reasons. ie. A car turning a blind corner and hitting a pedestrians, Safety (as its more difficult to drop a cashier in a car than on foot). Many places also have weight sensors to only allow orders to go though when triggered.

Also, I am pretty sure you mean Boycott, not Protest - Unless you actually did go out and protest against Wendy's Drive-Thru policies in which case, I am impressed by your dedication and am wondering how many people you had show.

Lastly, since you didn't have a spicy enough burger at one place you refuse to have them at any other place? I can't believe that the DQ incident was that traumatic and scarring.
    Most of my posts are meant as somewhat comedic but you're one of the only ones to get it! I'll eat whatever, I've had some spicy burgers at places before, none of them impressed me. I just don't like eating burgers out in general and if I have to go to any takeout burger place it is usually Wendy's.

I still think it's retarded not to serve walkers through the drive-through though, I keep making references to Newfoundland and this isn't an exception, they'll serve anyone there. I've walked through the drive-through many, many times because they're open later, I've gone through backwards because my passenger wanted an order and I couldn't be bothered to keep relaying and whatever else you can think of. One time while standing there at the window, I was digging in my pocket for change and when I looked down there was a $5 in the puddle. I reached down, picked it up and tried to hand it in through the window, the woman reached out by reflex but quickly drew her hand back, it was hilarious! She took it after too.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Word to this ^^ Spicy baconator was the best!!! They told me they stopped making it cause their spicy cheese sauce was going bad?!?! Either way flamethrowers and spicy whoppers pale in comparison!

My Ride
    93 integra

The bbq one is better and not by much. They both kinda aren't that spectacular...wasn't expecting much, but still expected more than what it ended up being.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Mar
    I keep making references to Newfoundland and this isn't an exception, they'll serve anyone there.
    Of course they will, they're just impressed someone there can actually afford a hamburger.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Can you do the Spicey chicken with the hot sauce dip??

My Ride
    GTI 1.8T

Does anyone else find wendy's is the worst culprit for over filling their drink cups with ice and under filling with delicious sugary beverage?

Spicy chicken is very good, not spicy to me, but I know many who think it is... maybe the general public think its "hot"?

Wendy's always has great value for the money. Can't wait to try this one out. Will probably get a few other $1.89 menu items. Just great value for the money.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast