Quantcast
Cop is stalking my gf - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cop is stalking my gf

My Ride
    none

Default Cop is stalking my gf

I have a real problem. My girl friend dated a cop 2 yrs ago and now he shows up at the bus stop to talk to her. He’s asking her for her phone number. Twice he did this. Parks his police car behind the theater and walks to the bus stop. She has told him no, but doesn’t want to be rude.

This really scares her because she knows he is abusive, and I'm not sure what I can do. I believe cops watch each others back, and if I file a complaint, it will make things worse. Can I go above the normal complaint procedure if a cop is involved? I don’t want to cause him trouble, I just want someone to tell him he should move on, and leave her alone.

Has anyone had experience with this? And what do you recommend?

My Ride
    s13

very simple.

post his name on beyond.

expose him

profit.

the man is the law, so use the internet
    Originally posted by know1edge
    Trollception. MGCM used CapnCrunch's troll and inverted that troll attempt into another troll attempt getting ya'll to believe that he's serious... However, maybe ya'll are trollceptioning me into believing that you believe him. What you don't know is that I was trollceptioning ya'll into believing that I believed you believed the OP that believed CapnCrunch.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-03-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Post his name...Beyond does...what beyond does? .....Win/Lawsuit?

Why don't you try talking to the guy? She is your gf...are you afraid of him or something? Just because he is a cop doesn't mean he can kick your ass for no reason....have a witness.

pick her up instead of letting her take the bus

My Ride
    none

well, I'm not usually there when he meets her at the bus stop, I work full time. She is taking a kid to school, she works as a nanny. He also carries a gun. I'm sure he can say I attacked him and he had no choice but to plant one between my eyes. I'm not looking for confrontation, especially with a cop. Not that I scared of the prick, I’m semi-scared of the lies he can come up with to fuck me over.

And yes, If he continues I will post his name. I told her to tell him to fuck-off next time. we'll see if that helps
    Last edited by JudasJimmy; 06-08-2011 at 11:14 PM.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

Alright heres what we do.. I dress up as your girlfriend, wear her clothes perfume tamponsetc, i wait at the bus stop for him to arrive and ask for phone number, thats when i aggressively spring into action by pressing my lips against his while saying he's gropingme. Ill then run around popping blood packets in my top screaming something about whale dick.

Ill top it all off by soiling myself and flailing my arms and legs while laying on the ground making angel patterns in my piss and shit. Youll stand by video recording.

Win/win situation for both of us, you win your girl, and i spend the night in jail getting my asshole irrigated by a black cell mate named mymbi.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

The longer you wait to file a complaint, the worse it gets.

If hes checking up on her details using the police database, he could be dismissed. Members have been let go for less than this.

Yes, it is an old boys club sometimes.... but if this member has a history of violence against women, the brothers will back off.

Tread lightly, if there is any confrontation have someone recording with a camera.
    Its not only about money. Its about freedom, friends and family too.

My Ride
    2022 X2M

If you really think the officer is going to shoot you over a girl you have bigger issues.

You shouldn't have to do anything. She's an adult and should be more then capable to tell him to kick rocks, she obviously did it at least once before.
    E .· ` ' / ·. F
    Your tears fuel me

Originally posted by revelations
    The longer you wait to file a complaint, the worse it gets.

If hes checking up on her details using the police database, he could be dismissed. Members have been let go for less than this.

Yes, it is an old boys club sometimes.... but if this member has a history of violence against women, the brothers will back off.
    ^this, and remember the CPS isn't some glorified hollywood training day style shoot you for standing up for your GF maniac killing squad as some with wild imaginations portray them to be.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Sounds like you've watched this a few too many times....

But on a more serious note, something needs to be put on record that he's been in contact with your GF than is necessary (especially if he's doing it under the guise of police business).

You can get her to start record instances where he's tried to make contact... ie. Time, date, place, what was discussed, anyone else who may have been present, etc. Writing the details down after it occurs is best so that it's fresh.

If you can establish that it's happening too often and with regularity, then a formal complaint might bear more weight.

If she feels comfortable, she can ask him to stop (again keeping record of everything) and see how he reacts to it.

I also think I should say that I'm not a lawyer nor do I pretend to know what the law is. I'm just stating what I would do, and what makes the most sense to me.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    AP1 / CRV

Originally posted by Toilet_D
    Alright heres what we do.. I dress up as your girlfriend, wear her clothes perfume tamponsetc, i wait at the bus stop for him to arrive and ask for phone number, thats when i aggressively spring into action by pressing my lips against his while saying he's gropingme. Ill then run around popping blood packets in my top screaming something about whale dick.

Ill top it all off by soiling myself and flailing my arms and legs while laying on the ground making angel patterns in my piss and shit. Youll stand by video recording.

Win/win situation for both of us, you win your girl, and i spend the night in jail getting my asshole irrigated by a black cell mate named mymbi.
    most useful post thus far, second in my books is the restraining order. only thing toilet D forgot was post fucked up video on beyond so we can and

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

I think the only person who comes out ahead in that situation is toiletD
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Talon tsi awd

Just go talk to him and politely tell him to hop off her dick and leave her alone, if it still doesnt work file a complaint (there's an online one too)

My Ride
    Lease

Sounds so gay no matter how many times I read that, but yet, makes so much logical sense. Props.

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

Roflwtf

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Meh.. I think the whole story is BS. Reeks of tv daytime drama.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Slow clap...

Good luck with that. Watch your back and keep in mind Cops all look out for eachother.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast