Quantcast
got pulled over need some insight - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: got pulled over need some insight

My Ride
    Mr2

I received 3 tickets for not being polite to a cop because I
    Was being pulled over for nothing? I've had a clean driving record for two years and just because I didn't think it was right to be pulled over. I don't deserve all of the tickets but at least one, he could have gave me a stunting ticket but instead wanted to be an asshole. Even I still think a stunting ticket would be unfair I just pulled away from a light quick but I deffinetly saw him I left off before first and the excessive speed one says I was going 65 in downtown when he was a block away from me and I was sitting at a red light. I'm pretty sure I didn't even top 50 before passing him... I'm not sure I'm positive but its your decison to believe me or not.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

You are a fucking retard. I think you're trolling now, but that still doesn't make you any less fucking retarded. As stated, don't act hard as fuck towards cops and they might give you some leniency. Even spinning it to make you sound good, everyone so far has agreed you are/acted like a douche-canoe.

End of fucking story.

agreed with the it pays to be polite thing.

Not really related but kind of a funny story relating to being a smart ass to authority. One of my brother's friends went down to the US with a few people for a couple week road trip. On the way back while crossing the border they were asked if everyone in the car was a Canadian citizen, one of the guys sitting in the back responded with "Si Senor", hahaha. Needless to say his smart ass remark had them pulled aside and entire vehicle/luggage searched.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by SilverWind
    I received 3 tickets for not being polite to a cop because I
    Was being pulled over for nothing? I've had a clean driving record for two years and just because I didn't think it was right to be pulled over. I don't deserve all of the tickets but at least one, he could have gave me a stunting ticket but instead wanted to be an asshole. Even I still think a stunting ticket would be unfair I just pulled away from a light quick but I deffinetly saw him I left off before first and the excessive speed one says I was going 65 in downtown when he was a block away from me and I was sitting at a red light. I'm pretty sure I didn't even top 50 before passing him... I'm not sure I'm positive but its your decison to believe me or not.
    The ticket for UNREASONABLE SPEED, not excessive speeding, was given since you "ripped" at the light.

The noise ticket was given since your exhaust includes a straight pipe and headers.

The failure to destroy financial responsibility card was given since it is in fact illegal to possess more than one.

The first ticket was the main reason you got pulled over, the next two are for smart asses. If you had said yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir; you would most likely not have gotten them.

You will be paying 2, if not all of the tickets. You may get a monetary and demerit reduction, but you will get demerits because of this. Learn a lesson.

My Ride
    Mr2

Originally posted by FraserB

The ticket for UNREASONABLE SPEED, not excessive speeding, was given since you "ripped" at the light.

The noise ticket was given since your exhaust includes a straight pipe and headers.

The failure to destroy financial responsibility card was given since it is in fact illegal to possess more than one.

The first ticket was the main reason you got pulled over, the next two are for smart asses. If you had said yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir; you would most likely not have gotten them.

You will be paying 2, if not all of the tickets. You may get a monetary and demerit reduction, but you will get demerits because of this. Learn a lesson.

Kk well thanks for the help.

Did the cop even say he was giving you a ticket before you started running your mouth?

Originally posted by Cooked Rice
    Did the cop even say he was giving you a ticket before you started running your mouth?
    ^ lolol

on a side note, not agreeing with what op did. but how exactly do they determine unreasonable speed when he is under speed limit (assuming hes not going too slow neither). im in vacation in asia atm and often i see people drive quickly up to speed limit....
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Random question. (put your race cards away) Are you EI male OP? Pure curiousity.

Regardless of your ethnic background here are a couple tried and proven methods for life.

a) Don't straight pipe hunks of shit.
    b) Don't admit to being a fucktard, and then ask how to get away from the cost of being a fucktard.
    c) Respect EVERYONE older than you. ESPECIALLY Police.
    d) Don't act hard to impress your boyfriends. One day you will wish for 3 tickets instead of an ass beating.
    e) Grow up. You deserved everything handed to you.

PS- The Crown no longer deducts demerits, only the monetary value of your ticket if it's decided you deserve it. As well, you don't need a suit and tie to try and lick the JPs ass. Dress well yes, but no suit needed.

Be good to your bad self and stop being douchetastic!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by yipb

^ lolol

on a side note, not agreeing with what op did. but how exactly do they determine unreasonable speed when he is under speed limit (assuming hes not going too slow neither). im in vacation in asia atm and often i see people drive quickly up to speed limit....
    easy, cop hears ricer and looks in the direction of the sound. he sees cars just starting to pull away from an intersection, notices one of those cars is about 6 car lengths ahead of the rest... ????.... profit

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by ercchry

easy, cop hears ricer and looks in the direction of the sound. he sees cars just starting to pull away from an intersection, notices one of those cars is about 6 car lengths ahead of the rest... ????.... profit
    See I'm confused about why that's "easy." It's easy money for the cops, but what a stupid law. Is he actually endangering anyone by not starting his driving like my grandma? No...

My Ride
    Mr2

"do you want me to give you a stunting ticket?"

My Ride
    Mr2

Originally posted by Feruk

See I'm confused about why that's "easy." It's easy money for the cops, but what a stupid law. Is he actually endangering anyone by not starting his driving like my grandma? No...
    The ticket says i was going 65 in a 50 zone, for the unreasonable rate of speed ticket, i don't why i deserve the ticket when im under the limit but stayed in first a bit longer then i should of, i did pull from the light quick but i don't see how that a problem if im under the limit.

its not like the ticket says accelerating at an unreasonable rate of speed, because why would my ticket have an estimate of 65 in a 50 zone when he was busy talking to two hookers before he pulled me over.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

its not like the ticket says accelerating at an unreasonable rate of speed, because why would my ticket have an estimate of 65 in a 50 zone when he was busy talking to two hookers before he pulled me over.
    he was able to estimate you at 65 since you were ahead of every other car that life the line at the same time as you... if they were driving 50, and you were farther down the road than they were... you must have been.... driving more than 50!

and when he asked you if you wanted a stunting ticket, what did you say? i bet it wasnt "no sir i would not like a stunting ticket, im sorry for driving like a dink"

luxor Guest

Default Re: got pulled over need some insight

Hey, so 2am driving downtown.... i get pulled over. maybe could have been nicer to the cop but ended up getting 3 tickets handed to me, reason for being puled over? i ripped it at a light but saw the cop and never exceeded the speed limit.
    i was wondering if i could get some help with the 3 tickets i was issued.

822(4) fail to destroy financial responsibility card, my insurance broke gave me a slip that would insure my car for 30 days, and i received the one with an expiry date 11 months from when i insured the vehicle since the other slip insured it for the first.

2(1)(a) driving at unreasonable speed, i was not speeding..... i have 3 witnesses in the vehicle that i never exceeded the speed limit if that's the reason in which why the ticket was issued.

82 loud unnecessary noise from vehicle, the car has a stock muffler, the car is a bit loud though because of straight pipe and headers. but could i take a photo of the muffler and say its been replaced with a stock? 2nd time this tickets been issued but i actually had a muffler on the car but car was registered and insured under a different name.
    I would plead not guilty to the second and third one and fight it in court. For the first one though, you should just go to see the Crown to plead guilty and get that one slashed down. The second and third ticket are definitely bullshit and can easily be argued off. Don't listen to all these douche bags here, they are pussies and their already tiny balls shrink even more when they see a cop. You don't have to be their bitch if you aren't doing anything wrong, its guys like that who makes cops think we HAVE to be nice and respect them (when we really don't) and that we owe it to them. Bullshit!

Anyways for the unreasonable speed ticket it was just an estimate so right there makes it an easy ticket to fight. It was at night so it was dark out and that makes estimating anything much harder. You may question the cop what he was doing at the time he estimated you speed (outside of car talking to someone?). How far away was he? etc. You can find lots of good arguments online for these stupid estimate tickets so I'll let you gather more.

For the third ticket, this one is even easier. He did not measure your exhaust noise with any sort of device so he's claiming it to be loud for no reason. Put him up on stand and question him on whether or not he determined that your exhaust was aftermarket or oem. If he says enlarged then simply question him if he determined if it was just a tip or and actually widened pipe. Again lots of arguments you can find. If you are to submit a photo as evidence I think you have to submit it to the Justice of Peace along with your not guilty plea, but I'm not 100% sure you need to ask them.

I honestly don't think the cop would even bother showing up for the last two ticket cause he knows he doesn't have shit and don't want to look bad on stand. I've gotten bullshit tickets before and I just plead not guilty and not once did they show to defend those ticket they knew were bullshit. Although I really wished they did show up cause I was prepared to stick it back to them.

EDIT: This is exactly the stereotype cops get for being a picked on when younger and went to become a cop to get back at the world by power tripping. Like seriously, boo-fucking-hoo that person didn't respect me cause I intentionally pulled them over for nothing serious, now I'm going to be the bigger douche and slap the poor kid with more ticket to "teach him a lesson". Just move on and don't be a power tripper, they signed up for the job so they should cope with it, there's no job in the world where you don't get unhappy people to deal with.
    Last edited by luxor; 06-10-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Default Re: Re: got pulled over need some insight

Originally posted by luxor

I would plead not guilty to the second and third one and fight it in court. For the first one though, you should just go to see the Crown to plead guilty and get that one slashed down. The second and third ticket are definitely bullshit and can easily be argued off. Don't listen to all these douche bags here, they are pussies and their already tiny balls shrink even more when they see a cop. You don't have to be their bitch if you aren't doing anything wrong, its guys like that who makes cops think we HAVE to be nice and respect them (when we really don't) and that we owe it to them. Bullshit!

Anyways for the unreasonable speed ticket it was just an estimate so right there makes it an easy ticket to fight. It was at night so it was dark out and that makes estimating anything much harder. You may question the cop what he was doing at the time he estimated you speed (outside of car talking to someone?). How far away was he? etc. You can find lots of good arguments online for these stupid estimate tickets so I'll let you gather more.

For the third ticket, this one is even easier. He did not measure your exhaust noise with any sort of device so he's claiming it to be loud for no reason. Put him up on stand and question him on whether or not he determined that your exhaust was aftermarket or oem. If he says enlarged then simply question him if he determined if it was just a tip or and actually widened pipe. Again lots of arguments you can find. If you are to submit a photo as evidence I think you have to submit it to the Justice of Peace along with your not guilty plea, but I'm not 100% sure you need to ask them.

I honestly don't think the cop would even bother showing up for the last two ticket cause he knows he doesn't have shit and don't want to look bad on stand. I've gotten bullshit tickets before and I just plead not guilty and not once did they show to defend those ticket they knew were bullshit. Although I really wished they did show up cause I was prepared to stick it back to them.

My Ride
    CBR 929

The JP's will still reduce the demerits, but not drop all of them or reduce it as low as they use to. They will also usually cut your fine as well, however it does depend on your record (this was my first moving violation ever and was pretty minor compared to your tickets).

And yes, the JP gets a copy of the tickets(inlcuding the notes the cop makes) and before they call you into the room so don't think you can hide stuff from them either. I also believe lying to a Peace Officer is an offence also.

[url]

If you were a douche to the cop then don't expect much at the JP either. The officer will have included that in his notes and the JP isn't going to just give you a break because you decided to show up.

Once you get pulled over, it's "damage control mode" basically stfu, be polite, and do as asked.
    This post exactly!!!^^^
    BOOOOOya!!!

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Default Re: Re: got pulled over need some insight

Originally posted by luxor
    You don't have to be their bitch if you aren't doing anything wrong, its guys like that who makes cops think we HAVE to be nice and respect them (when we really don't) and that we owe it to them. Bullshit!
    WTF is wrong with you? You should have respect for everyone until they give you a reason not to. And giving you a ticket for something you did wrong is not a reason not to respect someone. Respecting people, even someone you don't know, is a part of growing up and being a contribution to society instead of sucking it dry.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

luxor Guest

Default Re: Re: Re: got pulled over need some insight

Originally posted by Mar

WTF is wrong with you? You should have respect for everyone until they give you a reason not to. And giving you a ticket for something you did wrong is not a reason not to respect someone. Respecting people, even someone you don't know, is a part of growing up and being a contribution to society instead of sucking it dry.
    Not to respect? As in disrespect? I never said to disrespect cops or any person for that matter. I simply said we shouldn't have to show respect just cause they are cops. There are people I respect more and I show more respect to them, but that doesn't mean I'm being disrespectful. What's wrong with not saying a word to the cop? Nothing. I usually don't say a single word because I can do that. Doing so doesn't disrespect anybody, nor would I make myself look like their bitch.

It's their job to enforce the law and give me a ticket, within reason, for what I got pulled over for; not to "teach lessons" with more tickets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast