Quantcast
Police everywhere... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Police everywhere...

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Unhappy Police everywhere...

Its getting near to 9-11. Everywhere in california there is a police car in the corner, even in the spots where people do some street racing. the entire country is in high alert, and they are over doing it. about several cars that are modified in my school got pulled over and had to open their hoods. i never seen this many cops around, and pulling people over for no reason.

hope nothing bad happens tommrrow....

My Ride

i even got freaking pulled over because of my exhaust and i had to stand in the sun explaining that my engine is stock....

My Ride
    changes daily :D

yeah....what happened a year ago was a real tragedy. for everyone's sake, i hope tomorrow can be a good day of rememberance. sept 11 2k1 is one of those days that everyone will always remember exactly what they were doing at the moment when they found out etc. i know that the usa has a bad reputation with some countries, but to kill innocent people is such a fucking retarded thing to do. if it were up to me, all terrorists (especially osama bin laden) should be taken to the middle of new york, and let go. that would be enough punishment for me. but i just hope that everything goes well tomorrow, and nothing like 1 year ago

My Ride

someone from my school 3 months ago upgraded the turbo on his eclipse and today he got pulled over for the first time because of all the high alert....he got like 4 citations......ridiculous...

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

they afraid people might crash their modded cars into buildings?

My Ride

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    they afraid people might crash their modded cars into buildings?

dude that isn't fucking funny whatsoever.

no it was kinda funny.

My Ride

no it wasn't....what happened on sept 11 was very tragic. it isn't something you joke about.....it's like saying yeah well i fucked (insert deceased family members name here). you take offense to it because you knew the person, they were your family. i just don't think that this should be turned into a thread that has jokes about 9/11. it isn't funny

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

no seriously i know its 911 but wat does it have to do w/ modded car??

My Ride

mabye they are thinking of car bombs, etc. especially around the big land marks, like the golden gate bridge, downtown la etc.

again, a non modded car would be just as capable.

I just watched CBC with a replay of 9/11 and all the death and destruction. Now they got stinger missiles and combat aircraft zipping around, with this high-level threat warning of terrorist attack for 9/11, they got extra-long shifts of LEO's and security.
    I hope nothing goes down, but if you think about it would the terrorists attack when the US has it's guard up? Or when they're not really ready?

I'm scared of what I'm gonna wake up to tomorrow.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    GTI

I thought this was a post about Calgary actually, up here I've been seeing wayyyy more cop's out than usual.

My Ride
    '04 Subaru STi

Originally posted by mwmhong
    I just watched CBC with a replay of 9/11 and all the death and destruction. Now they got stinger missiles and combat aircraft zipping around, with this high-level threat warning of terrorist attack for 9/11, they got extra-long shifts of LEO's and security.
    I hope nothing goes down, but if you think about it would the terrorists attack when the US has it's guard up? Or when they're not really ready?

I'm scared of what I'm gonna wake up to tomorrow.
    Binny would ABSOLUTELY possibly attack when they have their gaurd up just to prove that he can do it even when they are ready for it.
    Plus if they start to build a new set of buildings that, when finished, will have "the best security ever", what's to say that he won't hit them when they are in the middle of construction? there would be thousands of people working on a project of that magnitude, and the security wouldn't be operational yet. you can do everything you want, but if someone like Binny is going to attack, they will do it whenever they want to.
    my $.02

Yikes!

"From: MASK
    Date: 11-Sep-02 07:26 PM
    572 Total Posts

This is the flight my father was on. Its the real deal. It was 3 Arabs, and my father was the one who went back to the bathroom and ripped open the doors. THankfully, the dude wasnt takin a shit. Unthankfully, he was taking a razor blade out of the disposable razor and said he was just shaving. They were all forced into thier seats. MY dads still sittin in Ark right now"

www.mma.tv Otherground forum thread
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X