Thread: 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Meet/Cruise June 19

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

Default 3000GT/Stealth/GTO Meet/Cruise June 19

Quote Originally Posted by surreal
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    JUNE 19th - Alberta Cruise/Meet!
    details to follow.

southern alberta (calgary/lethbridge/drumheller) will meet up at deerfoot mall
    northern alberta (edmonton and area) will meet up at Tim Hortons on Ellerslie and 99 Street/Parsons Road

the two groups will cruise towards each other everyone will meet up in red deer at timmies (6620 Orr Dr)

from red deer we will head out to sylvan lake for some food etc
    people usually like to chat, hang out, and look at the cars, but if there is interest we can do some more cruising as a group from there as well

=================================

alright guys n gals its just about that time again. we only have a few months each year without snow on the ground so we had better make the best of them.

spring time means that people are starting to dig their cars out and (hopefully) get them out onto the streets. those lazy - er, busy - people out there will have lots of advance notice to get their cars together and ready for a meet (yes, that includes me).

id love to get a good cruise together again this year. the last year or so all of the red deer, edmonton, etc members seem to have fallen off the planet haha. still a good calgary area crew though.

if we have enough northern ab members interested, we can do another cruise up that direction to meet them in red deer or sylvan. otherwise if its just the calgary/south ab members posting in this thread we will probably do the cruise in a different direction.

as usual we will likely schedule a stop for food either at a restaurant or maybe a bbq depending on our cruise direction/destination.

dates:
    june 18/19 weekend?
    june 25/26 weekend?

this gives everyone LOADS of adv notice to book time off work and reschedule weddings/anniversaries, kids birthdays, invasive surgeries, etc.

post up if youre interested and have a preference for dates.

as ive mentioned for previous meets, everyone is welcome. 3s owners are a pretty easy going crowd and very friendly. we have a pretty diverse group with all ages and all models etc. newbies are welcome even if you dont have a 3s to bring, youre still welcome to come chat people up and check out the cars. lots of fun and some very knowledgeable members. if you need a ride, post up and im sure somebody will be willing to let you ride shotgun if needed as well.

[/code]

Date of Meet/Cruise is June 19th!
    If there are any questions feel free to PM me and I will do my best to answer them, also surreal is a member of Beyond as well, I'm sure hes kickin around the odd time.

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

This happens next Sunday!

southern alberta (calgary/lethbridge/drumheller) will meet up at deerfoot mall @ ~10am. on the road by 10:30am

northern alberta (edmonton and area) will meet up at Tim Hortons on Ellerslie and 99 Street/Parsons Road @ ~10am. on the road by 10:15am

My Ride
    93 GTO

Damn. I think I will miss this by about 2 days. I have never had the chance of joining a 3SGTO meet. Would be awesome I'm sure. Anyone up for a thursday night gathering too? Ha.