You Crazy

Originally posted by Z_Fan
    Ugh. Ok Children. GO TO YOUR ROOMS!
    Yes dad.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by ron korolak
    Sorry hero a stock short block motor fuck grow the fuck up man
    Aside from the snide comments, apology and your correction on that point accepted

My Ride
    1997 Eagle Talon

Originally posted by Toma

Aside from the snide comments, apology and your correction on that point accepted
    Snide comments thats funny re-read your posts I did have respect for you before this thread I can't blame you for being upset he went so much faster then you with a stock block with less then 2/3 of the displacement I didn't think it would bother you that much though.
    Last edited by ron korolak; 10-03-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    1997 Talon
    9.6 @158Mph
    Revolution Motorsports

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by ron korolak

Snide comments thats funny re-read your posts I did have respect for you before this thread I can't blame you for being upset he went so much faster then you with a stock block with less then 2/3 of the displacement I didn't think it would bother you that much though.
    LOL... nice try.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Originally posted by Mibz
    I'd say the same thing about owning a Neon but here you are.

My Ride
    A Pinto!

Wow, 2007 all over again lol, Congrats to DJ with the Shadow, 10's in a K car is haulin' ass. I think it's funny that this list only becomes an issue when my car is involved and like I've said before, I don't care if I'm on the list, I do this for me. The list is just that, a list. People can judge for themselves who is the quickest. I'm not going to speak for Toma, but he has seen first hand everything I have gone through in the last 3 years to get to this point and that's probably why he doesn't want to see the rug pulled out from under me again. Here is my slip
    Da Pinto 9.79@137 Tomak Tuned!

Post a back-up pass...

Love the 60'.

My Ride
    A Pinto!

Post a back-up pass...

Love the 60'.

You love that 60'? Check this one out. 6" under the front tire.
    Da Pinto 9.79@137 Tomak Tuned!

My Ride
    97 Supra tt

Maybe it is just time to stop keeping a list all together.

More crying than it is worth.

Maybe we should go back to the way it was meant to be, just Japan's sprorts cars only?

Or maybe just cars from Calgary?

Or maybe cars that only came back half or 4-links or open wheel cars?

Maybe next year Toma can take over the list & put what ever car he wants on the list. Well, not supra's because all the V8 guys know the supra as a sports car first, not just some rice rocket or Jap Crap or & etc...

How about it Toma, you what the list?

Don't get me wrong, I like doing the list. In the hope to getting more imports out to the track & interest in racing their car.
    That way there are more drag racing events & not just a bunch of boring V8 guys & the bracket racing.
    Last edited by redmethods; 10-03-2011 at 11:06 PM.
    751HP HKS V-Pro, Tuned by: Justin Nenni

My Ride
    97 Supra tt

Listed updated.

If there are any more time slips, please post them up buy the end of October.

Thanks

My Ride
    You Crazy

You can keep your list.

Since you are asking.... I like the list and the idea of a list, just found it childish how some were trying really hard to find creative and illogical ways to make a certain car that fits the rules ineligible.

My opinion is that simply, it doesn't matter what kind of car it's in, it's the engine that counts.

So, 4 or 6 cylinder, and legally Alberta plated. That's as far as I care.

My Ride
    97 Supra tt

You can keep your list.

Since you are asking.... I like the list and the idea of a list, just found it childish how some were trying really hard to find creative and illogical ways to make a certain car that fits the rules ineligible.

My opinion is that simply, it doesn't matter what kind of car it's in, it's the engine that counts.

It isn't just my list. It's for everyone.

As for engines, I think it has lots to factors. Like if your car came from the factory with a 4 link or a mustang rear end.

What's next min tub? Rail car? Just to bet out some guy that drives his car daily & all he does for running on the track is which tires.
    That is where I have a problem.

My Ride
    1997 Eagle Talon

You can keep your list.

So Toby put the Pinto on the list and your still crying? Wow
    1997 Talon
    9.6 @158Mph
    Revolution Motorsports

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by redmethods

As for engines, I think it has lots to factors. Like if your car came from the factory with a 4 link or a mustang rear end.

What's next min tub? Rail car? Just to bet out some guy that drives his car daily & all he does for running on the track is which tires.
    That is where I have a problem.
    You can't register a rail car.

Otherwise, if its registered and plated, it's a street car as far the the authorities are concerned.

PERSONALLY, I don't think anything that runs anything but Shell 91 or even Husky 94 is a street car.....

But i gave up trying to convince others of what I THINK is a street car. Everyone is different. My main thing was always real pump gas (see my signature). The "street" car argument is OLD and gets nowhere.

The Daily Drive bit is stupid. I have 9 cars, you suggesting none are street car cause I cant drive them all everyday?

If Dario was an 18 year old kid, he COULD drive his Pinto daily to work and such..... but he has like 5 cars lol.

I'm older. I'm not some teenage kid modding his only car.

MOST guys with a job have at least 2 cars. Their daily driver, and their toys

What I will "tolerate" daily is one thing, compared what someone else will. I have customers all the time that daily drive their lowered, on 19's stiff as hell cars, and that ain't me. I want Cadillac ride lol.

And people that make it on the list, just like to be ON the list. Not many have delusions that they can be number one. I was just happy to make the list last year, I knew eventually someone like Ron or Dario, or a number of other guys doing builds would clean my clock.

My penis is not small enough that i am threatened by that.

There is ALWAYS someone faster. Or they spent more money, or they were prepared to compromise their AC and you weren't, or they were willing to put a full slick on it and you weren;t, or they were willing to run race fuel and you weren't or....

I'm not sure why you are so threatened by suspensions that came factory in some cars. That's the last of your worries.

You gonna ban Talons cause they are AWD, and 100% of their weight is on the driven wheels at all times? Man, I tell ya after racing mine, gotta say, AWD RULES!

Even the BEST rwd suspensioned car cant make that claim. They can transfer 100% to the back tires maybe for a short period of time, but they cant do it for the whole run.... Makes a HUGE difference.

You are the typical Internet Supra guy. 800hp, and can't put it down.

Here is a hint. It's not your style of suspensions fault.
    Last edited by Toma; 10-04-2011 at 10:14 AM.

My Ride
    1997 Talon

You can't register a rail car.

Otherwise, if its registered and plated, it's a street car as far the the authorities are concerned.

PERSONALLY, I don't think anything that runs anything but Shell 91 or even Husky 94 is a street car.....

But i gave up trying to convince others of what I THINK is a street car. Everyone is different. My main thing was always real pump gas (see my signature). The "street" car argument is OLD and gets nowhere.

The Daily Drive bit is stupid. I have 9 cars, you suggesting none are street car cause I cant drive them all everyday?

If Dario was an 18 year old kid, he COULD drive his Pinto daily to work and such..... but he has like 5 cars lol.

I'm older. I'm not some teenage kid modding his only car.

MOST guys with a job have at least 2 cars. Their daily driver, and their toys

What I will "tolerate" daily is one thing, compared what someone else will. I have customers all the time that daily drive their lowered, on 19's stiff as hell cars, and that ain't me. I want Cadillac ride lol.

And people that make it on the list, just like to be ON the list. Not many have delusions that they can be number one. I was just happy to make the list last year, I knew eventually someone like Ron or Dario, or a number of other guys doing builds would clean my clock.

My penis is not small enough that i am threatened by that.

There is ALWAYS someone faster. Or they spent more money, or they were prepared to compromise their AC and you weren't, or they were willing to put a full slick on it and you weren;t, or they were willing to run race fuel and you weren't or....

I'm not sure why you are so threatened by suspensions that came factory in some cars. That's the last of your worries.

You gonna ban Talons cause they are AWD, and 100% of their weight is on the driven wheels at all times? Man, I tell ya after racing mine, gotta say, AWD RULES!

Even the BEST rwd suspensioned car cant make that claim. They can transfer 100% to the back tires maybe for a short period of time, but they cant do it for the whole run.... Makes a HUGE difference.

You are the typical Internet Supra guy. 800hp, and can't put it down.

Here is a hint. It's not your style of suspensions fault.
    Haha wow I thought if anyone was smart enough to know what an advatage a Trans brake, and domestic auto, with a straight axle and 4 link, and big slicks is it would be you. Must have given you far to much credit I guess. Put Tobys motor in Darios car and see what it would run the car is only 2000Lbs or less, I would bet it would run low 8's easily. You even hinting a brittle AWD with an IRS, and no burnout is even remotly in the same league as a well setup RWD is funny. Jezz I wonder why all the fast guys run domestic autos and RWD not AWD, or IRS setup?
    1997 Talon
    Best Et 9.6 Best Mph157
    NO Nitrous

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Ron@Revolution

Haha wow I thought if anyone was smart enough to know what an advatage a Trans brake, and domestic auto, with a straight axle and 4 link, and big slicks is it would be you. Must have given you far to much credit I guess. Put Tobys motor in Darios car and see what it would run the car is only 2000Lbs or less, I would bet it would run low 8's easily. You even hinting a brittle AWD with an IRS, and no burnout is even remotly in the same league as a well setup RWD is funny. Jezz I wonder why all the fast guys run domestic autos and RWD not AWD, or IRS setup?
    We aren't 7 second hitters here on Beyond Ron.

I've personally seen Supra's run LOW 8s on IRS. Stop Crying.

Talon is a interesting story, yeah, they are brittle, but right now, a Talon with only 550 real hp on STREET tires could be number 2.

I've owned every car under the Sun, and man, even with 500hp, non of them could hook on a street tire.... except the stupid Talon... It just WOULD NOT spin.... Yes I broke a rear U joint, but that was an easy fix. Guy ALL the time in FWD's/AWD/RWD buy aftermakret axles, twin disk clutches, dog boxes.... so? Gonna try and outlaw aftermarket parts period?

AWD is better in every way than RWD as far as our little list goes.

I cant BELIEVE you two tools are crying about AWD, or RWD just cause of the IRS at your levels. It's called "suspension tuning". Learn it, like it, love it.

The only guys that have a legit GRIPE are the FWD cars.

You can start crying more about it of someone starts posting 8 second times slips here, and you will point out why YOU THINK it should be outlawed. OR why you think the way you did it was harder, more creative, more challenging, means more.... lol Hope that happens, cause we all KNOW how you will react....

"Congratulation, good job, big smile" in public.

"Grumble grumble, fucking asshole" under your breath.
    Last edited by Toma; 10-04-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by redmethods
    Oh no. It's YOUR list.

For how many fucking times I've heard that...

Hahhahaah.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Guy ALL the time in FWD's/AWD/RWD buy aftermakret axles, twin disk clutches, dog boxes.... so? Gonna try and outlaw aftermarket parts period?
    Picknpull axles, $300 clutch, 200,000 km synchros stock tranny.

I don't think I can beat gpomp and clamber back onto the list.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast