Trying to figure out the best way to do this so I don't burn my truck down, or run 100 feet of wire.. So any help would be greatly appreciated, here's the situation.

- 6 6" 6000k 35w retrofitted off road lights
- 6 external ballasts
- mounted on my roll bar, in the bed of a Toyota Pickup

So should I then...

Mount the ballasts in the engine bay and run longer wires to the lights - or mount the ballasts in the bed and run longer wires to the battery (I'm thinking second option for this one..)

And in terms of wiring should I run..
3 relays - 2 lights per relay - and 1 switch? I already have a switch wired to a relay for 2 55w lights on my roll bar now that I plan on removing to mount these 6 hids instead..

So would that be okay? 3 relays, connect the 3 wires "to switch" together and is that part okay? Maybe a fuse between the switch and 3 relays?

I have another switch for my elec fan and was thinking of running a fuse panel for the 3 light circuits and fan to help clean up some of the wiring and keep things looking a little better.. Maybe running a ground block as well for the same reason..

Last question is do I run 6 12 gauge wires from the lights to the engine bay, or connect them in pairs and run 3 10 gauge - for ground and power - so 6 total 10 gauge compared to 12 12 gauge ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.