Quantcast
Crashed My Fucken Car - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crashed My Fucken Car

My Ride
    NC1

Sorry to hear what happened
    Be glad that you are ok

Being under 25, insurance is expensive regardless of what your record is. It only gets worst when you put a few black marks on it.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

that' s too bad...but it sounds like you were in the wrong. you gotta pay more attention to the road..there are way too many hot headed drivers out there..expecially those with the "gangsta lean"...haha

but yeah, i see so many people driving recklessly nowadays..even MB says i have a knack for picking out the assholes on the road...just gotta be careful...when you're driving it has to be a balance of safety and consideration.
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

That's shitty... yeah I think I have the same insurance company as you do and mine went up 5% for an accident which wasn't really my fault! Just got to be careful, like max_boost said being under 25 in a situation like this with the insurance sucks.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Wow 20+G/year is that even possible. What the hell do you have to do to "deserve" that rate. Anyway I pay 1100/year for liability and theft and think that's too much. 22 years old clean record

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

Shit man.. That sucks.

My Ride
    '01 Stang

Yeah man, you got most of our sympathies. If you have a relative in Saskatchewan, see if you cant find some loophole where you can get them to "buy" a car and list you as a driver or something. Cause when I lived there, insurance was like 25 bucks a month.
    Objects in mirror are losing!

My Ride
    O.P.P.

You might be at the point where it'd be cheaper to get insurance at a high-risk insurer than a regular carrier...

My Ride
    Anything topless.

I'm not sure if anyone has said it already, but when the lights go out, the intersection is transformed into a four way stop.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Bus Route 104

Thanks for all the support everyone. I will be calling a bunch of insurance companies this week to see what kind of quota I can get. btw: for those who asked; yes i got my engine 1 week ago and it was 2 weeks away from being installed so that's even more of a piss off.

Originally posted by Tha_Shot_Caller
    I'm with jonny on this one, i've got a clean record and still pay a ton and that's because of people like yourself. So i'd like thank you for being such a bad driver and screwing the rest of us clean drivers. I'm not being serious, i'm being sarcastic, so don't respond and say "You're welcome".
    It is "stop and go" when the lights are out, so i have no sympathy.
    Its called an accident because its not intentional. I wasn't speeding, I wasn't listening to music, i was just at a bad place at a bad time. My 2 other tickets were for 41km/h and 42km/h in a playground zone. I consider myself a good and safe driver so if you're gonna be a fucken bitch then FUCK YOU and go to FUCKEN HELL.

"i have no sympathy." heartless bitch... its because of self-centered cocks like you that are insurances are so high... insurance companies take complete-advantage of the system and the fact that they can charge what-ever they want because all they care about is there wallet. Funny how even from both accidents I had... the money I gave them this year covered all the damage to the other vehicles so they still manage to make FUCKEN MONEY of my ass.

Tha_Shot_Caller: FUCK YOU

Originally posted by frenchdriver

Its called an accident because its not intentional. I wasn't speeding, I wasn't listening to music, i was just at a bad place at a bad time. My 2 other tickets were for 41km/h and 42km/h in a playground zone. I consider myself a good and safe driver so if you're gonna be a fucken bitch then FUCK YOU and go to FUCKEN HELL.

"i have no sympathy." heartless bitch... its because of self-centered cocks like you that are insurances are so high... insurance companies take complete-advantage of the system and the fact that they can charge what-ever they want because all they care about is there wallet. Funny how even from both accidents I had... the money I gave them this year covered all the damage to the other vehicles so they still manage to make FUCKEN MONEY of my ass.

Tha_Shot_Caller: FUCK YOU
    Holy crap talk about not taking responsibility. You can consider yourself a good driver all you want, but good drivers should be able to avoid T BONEING PEOPLE! In case you havent noticed already, avoiding speeding does not mean you are a good driver.

I have no idea why tha shot caller would be responsible for insurance rates being so high. When you drive your car YOU are agreeing the terms the insurance co's dish out. Driving is a PRIVILEGE not a right. Insurance is a business so they expect to make money. Recognize and realize. Its not people with clean records that make insurance rates go up. It is people like you. Thats a fact.

Either way, sorry to hear about it. I cant imagine not having my car.

My Ride
    Bus Route 104

Originally posted by jonny

Holy crap talk about not taking responsibility. You can consider yourself a good driver all you want, but good drivers should be able to avoid T BONEING PEOPLE! In case you havent noticed already, avoiding speeding does not mean you are a good driver.

I have no idea why tha shot caller would be responsible for insurance rates being so high. When you drive your car YOU are agreeing the terms the insurance co's dish out. Driving is a PRIVILEGE not a right. Insurance is a business so they expect to make money. Recognize and realize. Its not people with clean records that make insurance rates go up. It is people like you. Thats a fact.
    People can call me a bad driver or not... doesn't really matter... guess you would have to have been there to understand the situation.

I understand that insurance is a business but I still think that there is a different between making profit and exploiting people. Alberta has one of the highest rates in canada because insurance companies know that they can charge you whatever they want + they also know that alberta is willing to pay it because of its strong/rich economy. What about provinces like B.C./Quebec/Etc.. where people pay 1/4 of the price, think insurance companies don't make profit there anyways?

i appreciate it

BTW: not that I don't love my car to death, but here is a warning to people with mx-3's out there... my seatbelt never locked and my seat slammed all the way forward which caused me to slam my throat on my steering wheel.

lammer Guest

dude, stop with all this talk on him, it may be true but let him have his time, hes in a bad situation right now. just let him relax, he doesn't need people like us saying that its his fault and everything. Let him clear it up, anyways sorry about your car Frenchdriver. btw, anything happen to you?

My Ride
    Bus Route 104

Originally posted by lammer

dude, stop with all this talk on him, it may be true but let him have his time, hes in a bad situation right now. just let him relax, he doesn't need people like us saying that its his fault and everything. Let him clear it up, anyways sorry about your car Frenchdriver. btw, anything happen to you?
    slammed my throat on my steering wheel and I'm pretty bruised up but i guess i should be thankful that its only that.

btw: my radiotor is messed up... but my car is not out of alignment and drives fine (had to drive it a block to park it, don't want to overheat the engine though)... my front fenders are bent outward, my bumper is pretty twisted but in one piece, same with hood.... eletronics/engine/tranny are running perfect.... the only thing that worries me is that the first (and only the 1st) foot of my cars frame got crushed/twisted.... think there is hope for her?

Originally posted by lammer

Dont bother posting things if you dont expect people to comment on them. It was his fault and we're all gonna pay for it. Thats simply my two cents and its as valid as anyone elses.

lammer Guest

okay..how the ---- is this accident gonna make us pay for it?
    you = shot caller = angisio?

My Ride
    changes daily :D

holy shit jonny....you should be looking out for the good of the other members on this board...isn't that the whole reason that this site was started?? if you ask me, you shouldn't be bashing french driver. it could have been you in the wrong place at the wrong time. have you ever had the sun behind you trying to see what color the lights are?? it is difficult, and i know from experience. but if you are only going to bash frenchdriver, then mabye you should consider why you came onto this site in the first place...

just my 0.02 for now

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Dont bother posting things if you dont expect people to comment on them. It was his fault and we're all gonna pay for it. Thats simply my two cents and its as valid as anyone elses.
    Just wait until it happens to yourself, or even someone you know very well that you thought was a "good driver", Accidents Happen, And When you least expect it. Just keep that in mind.

My Ride
    02 Sonic Blue, Mustang GT, Drop Top

My sympathy goes out to you bro.

I am 16 and have a 2002 mustang gt convertible. I pay $10,500 a year insurance 3 speeding tickets, 1 stunting , no accidents. The $10,500 a month rate is without those tickets, I dont know if it is gonna go up once insurance finds out about the tickets.

I got a quote when I was in BC, my grandma lives there and its is less then $2000 a year full coverage.

Kinda feeling used by insurance companies here when a couple hours away its 8 grand cheaper.

Hope you can find a cheaper insurance company or get your rates down.

-Mista Brent
    Last edited by MistaBrent; 09-12-2002 at 08:49 AM.

I hope that's a typo dude because if you're paying $126,000/year for insurance on a mustang you're an idiot.

My Ride
    02 Sonic Blue, Mustang GT, Drop Top

oops i meant $10,500 a year

hahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast