Quantcast
Crashed My Fucken Car - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Crashed My Fucken Car

My Ride
    Bus Route 104

Unhappy Crashed My Fucken Car

Around 7:10pm last night the lights went out downtown while I was driving Eastbound on 9ave. I was following the traffic (usually synchronize lights) and all the sudden all the lights went out When I pasted 6th street. Didin't realize this because the sun was in my back and when i got 5th street some guy in a 4runner thought that since the lights are out its the "stop and go" thing and decided that it was his turn to go since he was stopped.

When I T-boned him. His car just had a scratches or two. My car is FUCKED... of course he started the whole "My wife's neck hurt, she needs physio."

Anyways... I;m assuming it will be 2-3 to fix my car (which isn't too bad) but my problem is that the "Canada Dominion Insurance" or whatever called me and told me that my new rate as $11 500/year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm 17 with 2 accidents now (one fender-bender) and 3 tickets)

Any suggestions on where to get the car fixed, where to get better insurance, etc...????

Fucked up shit... next couple years of my life will be FUCKED UP because of this (have to take the bus to school, dunno how the fuck I will meet with my clients).

FUCKEN INSURANCE COMPANIES.... WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALOUD TO DISCRIMINATE WHEN ITS ILLEGAL FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO DO IT!!!!! fuck!!!!

:madred:

My Ride
    changes daily :D

dude that really sucks....did the lights go out before you got there? or did it happen just as you got there? dude i really hope things turn out for you...

damn dude that sucks
    if it was the lights at fault i would talk to the city about it and maybe you can get this whole issue resolved
    good luck

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

oh man 11500/year.. that really blows.. thats like buying your car all over agian every year

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Dude... I am SO SORRY to hear about this. I know (from experience ) that accidents suck ass... and trying to find a new car is somewhat of a task (sometimes a fun one at that). In the end, be glad that you're not hurt and that you are still even ABLE to be covered by an insurance company (we are not all that lucky to still have coverage)!

BTW: what do you do for a living? You mentioned clients...?

Peter

BTW: what do you do for a living? You mentioned clients...?
    male gigilo ?

My Ride
    APR Audi S4

Deuce Bigilio (spelling) LOL

that sucks man. weren't you going to do a engine swap?

My Ride
    a wrx.

ouch dude! at least ure alright..

My Ride
    BMW E70

$11,500 for insurance? Ouch! I'm 19, have 1 at fault accident and 4 tickets and I was complaining about paying $4400 /yr (full covg)
    Definately check out the whole light situation with the city though. Something similar happened to a buddies mom last year in Bonavista. Her van and the Corolla she t-boned were both written off. When the city went back and checked, it was the other cars fault.
    And, I have been in enough accidents to know, that you are never TRULY sore until the next day because your muscles tense up over night. Her neck might have been a little tender, but you can't assume the need for physio right away.
    The guy I rear ended tried to sue me for whiplash but the thing was when I hit him he jumped out of the car and started reaming me out (never checked with his mom, who is 80 if she was ok) and instantly told me they both had bad whiplash and were gonna have to sue. We ended up being with the same insurance carrier and they're not giving him a dime. The insurance companies really check out people who claim injuries now.
    Good Luck with your situation.
    Last edited by HRD2PLZ; 09-11-2002 at 06:19 PM.

Insurance sucks, but that's the price you pay for getting in an accident and getting tickets, your fault or not. I know from experience.

I can't afford insurance for 3-5 years. My last insurance qoute was $22,500/year regardless of what I drive.

It sucks, but that's the way things go. Consequences. Driving isn't everything, there are far more important things in life and as much as I would like a car, I'm not going to pay what it would cost me. So don't give the insurance companies what they want. Don't let them fuck you over - they're not worth it.

There's always motorcycles ($1500/year with my horrific record.)

My Ride
    2008 Z06

Is that insurance price for liability or full coverage? Try CRS Insurance. I'm 22 w/ 1 big ticket and I pay $1550/year for liability and theft.

That sucks bad.
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

Default Re: Crashed My Fucken Car

Originally posted by frenchdriver

FUCKEN INSURANCE COMPANIES.... WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ALOUD TO DISCRIMINATE WHEN ITS ILLEGAL FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO DO IT!!!!! fuck!!!!
    Ya i wonder why they would discriminate:

Originally posted by frenchdriver

Anyways... I;m assuming it will be 2-3 to fix my car (which isn't too bad) but my problem is that the "Canada Dominion Insurance" or whatever called me and told me that my new rate as $11 500/year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm 17 with 2 accidents now (one fender-bender) and 3 tickets)
    Its people like you who cause the insurance rates to be high for people like me who have a clean record.

dude thats sucks...gl with whatever you do..............and guys remember that when your drving it isnt you that you gotta watch out for its every other person on the road...shitty deal....
    http://www.sfu.ca/~joh/teg/fastlane.gif

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 07:02 PM.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

my sis' w/ statefarm, and she had a big accident maybe last Dec nish , where she got T-boned, and got an estimated damage of 6000.. but now her insurance is only 2k/year.. she's 21

My Ride
    911 Turbo

I'm with jonny on this one, i've got a clean record and still pay a ton and that's because of people like yourself. So i'd like thank you for being such a bad driver and screwing the rest of us clean drivers. I'm not being serious, i'm being sarcastic, so don't respond and say "You're welcome".
    It is "stop and go" when the lights are out, so i have no sympathy.

Originally posted by kaput

I think insurance companies are legally required to offer anyone with a non suspended drivers liscence an insurance policy. The loophole here is there's no cap on the prices they can charge, hence $11,500/year.
    I don't think so, I think since they're private, they can refuse anyone they want. I have a clean record and everything, but I couldn't get insurance with a few companies a while ago cause of my age or how long I've had my liscense. They wouldn't even consider it.
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

Originally posted by bol
    I can't afford insurance for 3-5 years. My last insurance qoute was $22,500/year regardless of what I drive.

What does your record look like to have insurance cost that much?!

My Ride
    93 S13(RIP)/ 87 AE86

try primmum insurance... they were a few hundred cheaper for my S13... 640-0040...

sucks for you though...

mind you, i just got a $853 dollar ticket for a combined 5 offenses in BC on monday....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast