Quantcast
Israel seizes another ship in international waters. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel seizes another ship in international waters.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Israel seizes another ship in international waters.

My Ride
    93 integra

Everything about isreal is pure bs...

Lots of naval issues today.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/acecc...44feabdc0.html

Hillary Clinton was ragging on China for getting too close to the US 'owned' part of the Phillipines a while ago.

Kerry has stepped up and joined the blame game.

US aircraft carriers on the move again... Maybe they might park one off the coast of Beijing?

I dunno... Seems like a lot of sabre rattling. Where will China park their first carrier, off the coast of New York?
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by ekguy
    Everything about isreal is pure bs...
    Yep, outlandish conspiracy theories of lunatic tin foil hat wearers.

My Ride
    93 integra

no more like i have a few friends from that area of the world who have seen things that are definitely never reported on by western media.

Its Ocean.

Typically the guy with the biggest guns wins (including Somali pirates) It used to be the Brits who had the naval power and conqering ability, for now its the US.

Its a rough world out there, and I think the smaller upcoming nations are going to have to learn that things just aren't fair, especially in the Ocean.

Never has been, probably never will be. If and when the Israeli blockade is lifted - does anyone really think that a dozen other nations won't put up naval blockades the next day? Hell, Italy, Portugal, Britain, and many other nations including the US all have their naval guns pointed on anything that so much as makes a wave around the Libyan coastline, friend or foe.

Off topic: The Somali pirates have been busy lately. If they continue doubling their attacks every year - it will cause a shipping crisis within a matter of three years or so. They even attacked a US class frigate, balllss offf steeeeeel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...irates_in_2010

“When in doubt, pull the trigger” - Rob Anders.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 07-19-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    93 integra

Yeah cuz Israel sure doesn't look and act like a us backed bully...

Let's have a look at this why don't we...

My Ride
    93 integra

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...tellstory.html

This is a link that explains the map as we see it. Israel always claims to be defending itself...When? Ever? Did defensive actions result in land being taken over?

They are clearly the aggressors in this case. Also like I added I have a few friends from that part of the world that are neither from israel or palestine and they all seem to be more on Palestine's side with this and some have been witness to some very atrocious things committed by the "side" that most people tend to be on, which is Israel...

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

A short history on why a blockade exists on Gaza.

When the Israelis gave the West Bank to Palestine they allowed trade to come through the to the West Bank from foreign nations, but after 2839823853 rocket attacks from the West Bank the Israelis figered out they were getting rockets smuggled in on AID shipments, so they put a blockade on it.

The Israelis send tons of AID to the West Bank to feed people who hate them and they will send AID from forigen nations at the risk to themselves to the West Bank provided it is sent and checked in Israel first for weapons. Since then the blockade attacks on Israel have decreased.

The AID shipsments through the blockade are nothing but a bunch of show-boating to make Israel look bad for protecting its own citizens.
    Last edited by Maybelater; 07-19-2011 at 12:35 PM.

My Ride
    93 integra

Israel does more than just protect it's citizens. The US has just pulled the veil over people's eyes on this issue. Western media is much to Israel friendly.

It's clear with how much and how fast land is being taken away from the palestinians that they would fight back and attack the offending country...

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

Israel does more than just protect it's citizens. The US has just pulled the veil over people's eyes on this issue. Western media is much to Israel friendly.

It's clear with how much and how fast land is being taken away from the palestinians that they would fight back and attack the offending country...
    You would think that after they attacked Israel and Arab states started wars with them they would have figured out that there branch of brain dead barabrianism doesn't work, but I guess they all go to heaven if they do it for Allah.

The fact they gave back the West Bank and removed all the settlers from that area shows the Israelis are willing to go much further to bring peace but Islamic terrorist don't stand to reason.

My Ride
    93 integra

i think this is a case of a few bad apples ruining the bunch. I'm sure 99% of palestinians are peaceful.

Alot of what we hear and see about this issue are just Zionist propaganda.

My Ride
    Ferd Fteen Thousand

lol 99%, they voted in Hamas, a terrorist organization that uses children as sheilds.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

i think this is a case of a few bad apples ruining the bunch. I'm sure 99% of palestinians are peaceful.

Alot of what we hear and see about this issue are just Zionist propaganda.
    Yes, as are 99% of most populations. Good call.

Apparently a lot of what you hear and see about this issue is anti-Israeli propaganda. See what I did there?

My Ride
    93 integra

Fair enough. Still hard to argue with the amount of land that they are losing at the hands of Israel though. Regardless of anything else.

Maybe they voted in people they thought might get their lands back.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Still hard to argue with the amount of land that they are losing at the hands of Israel though.
    It is a little more complex then simply them "taking" land, from what I understand... not that I do not agree that it may not be right.

"Following the 1947 United Nations decision to partition Palestine, on 14 May 1948 David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization[9] and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared Israel a nation independent from the British Mandate of Palestine.[10][11] Neighboring Arab states invaded the next day in support of the Palestinians. Since then, Israel has fought a series of wars with neighboring Arab states,[12] and has occupied territories, including the West Bank, Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights, beyond those delineated in the 1949 Armistice Agreements. Portions of these territories, including Jerusalem, have been annexed by Israel but the border with the neighboring West Bank is still not formally defined, as a result of the complex and unresolved political situation.[13][14][15][16][17] Israel has signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, but efforts by elements on both sides of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to solve the problem diplomatically have so far met with little or no success."

Coles notes: crap is messed up.

My Ride
    G6

So the UN declared Israel independent, and withine ONE day they were able to form a big enough army to fend off already pre-established Arab nations? Something doesn't sound right about that.

I don't have anything against Jews but fuck Israel.
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Originally posted by Feruk
    So the UN declared Israel independent, and withine ONE day they were able to form a big enough army to fend off already pre-established Arab nations? Something doesn't sound right about that.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Ar...%93Israeli_War

Read. Learn. STFU until you've applied some critical thinking to the situation. Then come back here and post. Jesus H. buddy

My Ride
    Bicycle

Maybe they voted in people they thought might get their lands back.
    Or less corrupted. Arafat squander a lot of aid $ Israel and US sent his way to keep peace. Hamas is basically rebels funded by Iran to destabilize the region.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast