14' 435i

congrats jordan!

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Thanks alot.

I think my name looks pretty good in Blue

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    NC1

Good luck man. Hope you do even better with ReMax.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Congratulations Jordan, I hope your success continues to grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    BMW E70

Congrats on the brokerage change, Jordan. When I left LePage for RE/MAX years ago, I did see an increase in business. Also, an increase in quality leads. Of course, it all comes down to the Agent. I worked with a few RE/MAX offices in Calgary and imo, the office you've chosen was hands down, the best. The management, staff and fellow Realtors out of that office are simply superb

My Ride
    Lease

Congrats. There's still one Maxwell logo in the banner tha hasn't been changed.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
    Congrats. There's still one Maxwell logo in the banner tha hasn't been changed.
    Everything shoud be switched over. Thanks for the heads up

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

Originally posted by JordanLotoski

Everything shoud be switched over. Thanks for the heads up
    congratz on the move! There is still a logo that hasnt been changed. There is a small maxwell logo in the main "real estate/finance" form

It's the name 100% not the company at all. Here's a very recent example.

My Mom wanted to sell her house to downsize, and as it often happens she gets a referral from a friend of a friend that's used some person from years back and thought she was nice. That's what she got, a nice, no name, no results boom days, housewife Realtor, that didn't even draw any showing into a NW estate area. This dud Realtor ended up costing time, money and significant stress which of course upsets my Mom and royally hyper pissed my off. She fired that turd and brought in Kirby Cox. I couldn't even tell you what company he works for, but I know his name, I know he's been around for a hundred years and is always the top or at the top of his industry. The guy was about results and that's what we got, huge and consistent showings, exceptional advice and support, excellent marketing. The house sold in a few weeks for good money. It's was the total opposite of the prior Realtor. His name means results and industry performance, and why wouldn't someone want that trying to sell their home? This got long winded but I wanted to make the point. Don't care what company, only care about RESULTS!

Best of luck to you on the move Jordan.
    Last edited by Ven; 09-04-2011 at 09:29 AM.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by Ven
    It's the name 100% not the company at all. Here's a very recent example.

My Mom wanted to sell her house to downsize, and as it often happens she gets a referral from a friend of a friend that's used some person from years back and thought she was nice. That's what she got, a nice, no name, no results boom days, housewife Realtor, that didn't even draw any showing into a NW estate area. This dud Realtor ended up costing time, money and significant stress which of course upsets my Mom and royally hyper pissed my off. She fired that turd and brought in Kirby Cox. I couldn't even tell you what company he works for, but I know his name, I know he's been around for a hundred years and is always the top or at the top of his industry. The guy was about results and that's what we got, huge and consistent showings, exceptional advice and support, excellent marketing. The house sold in a few weeks for good money. It's was the total opposite of the prior Realtor. His name means results and industry performance, and why wouldn't someone want that trying to sell their home? This got long winded but I wanted to make the point. Don't care what company, only care about RESULTS!

Best of luck to you on the move Jordan.
    100% agree. But let me ask you this, both agents being completely equal, same marketing, same price, same commission...who do you go with Maxwell or Remax?

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

100% agree. But let me ask you this, both agents being completely equal, same marketing, same price, same commission...who do you go with Maxwell or Remax?
    To me name doesn't matter as both are well known. It would be different if it was Macwell or Remax vs a small boutique firm.

All things being totally equal stats wise. I would go with who I got along the best with, who made the best impression and connection, and who I think I can work with more effectively.

Of course there's other important factors I'm not considering here. Like do you specialize in that community, do you have a lamborghini, and other important kind of stuff.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

To my, Remax is like Walmart, their logo is everywhere and it doesn't have that personal feel, but a ton of people go there. I personally see a smaller agency as a better place to go as I feel I will get a more personal experience. I know when I was looking for buy I contacted some big shot at Remax that was recommended to me, but when his assistant answered and I didn't get a call back until the following tuesday from the agent (i made the initial call on friday), I said screw that and went with Jay. With Jay I got that personal feeling where he answered my calls pretty much any time of the day, was very flexible with communication meathods (PMs, TXT, e-mail, phone) and didn't need an assistant to get back to me. This alone made it worth it for me. I think my experience left a bad taste in my mouth with Remax, and I just look at them like I do at any large company, just out to make money with be being customer #3542523 vs my name. This is all my opinion ofcourse. Goodluck at Remax.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by eblend

To my, Remax is like Walmart, their logo is everywhere and it doesn't have that personal feel, but a ton of people go there. I personally see a smaller agency as a better place to go as I feel I will get a more personal experience. I know when I was looking for buy I contacted some big shot at Remax that was recommended to me, but when his assistant answered and I didn't get a call back until the following tuesday from the agent (i made the initial call on friday), I said screw that and went with Jay. With Jay I got that personal feeling where he answered my calls pretty much any time of the day, was very flexible with communication meathods (PMs, TXT, e-mail, phone) and didn't need an assistant to get back to me. This alone made it worth it for me. I think my experience left a bad taste in my mouth with Remax, and I just look at them like I do at any large company, just out to make money with be being customer #3542523 vs my name. This is all my opinion ofcourse. Goodluck at Remax.
    I hear what your sayong 100% agree. I can promise this, the personal feel will always be priority with how I conduct business. Most of my clients know they can text/call or email and will get a response asap.

Thanks again for the feedback

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    99 1.6 EL

Ive weighed the pros and cons, everything says Re/Max is the next step. The reason I havent jumped on it is its a pain in the ass changing over (cards, signs, advertising and so on)
    Congratulations, Jordan. I hope you'll gain lots of experience from the bigger fishes. If I recall, your jag had your old banner printed on it. Does that mean you'll be getting a new car?

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by Billy2K

Congratulations, Jordan. I hope you'll gain lots of experience from the bigger fishes. If I recall, your jag had your old banner printed on it. Does that mean you'll be getting a new car?
    I wish it was new car time...Ill have the Jag for a while as who knew they have crappy resale value hahaha

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3