Quantcast
zombie apocalypse ? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zombie apocalypse ?

My Ride
    '11 Tundra TRD

If there is ever a zombie apocalypse,I'm going on a field trip to the US to pick up all the spare bullets from all the zombified rednecks and stockpile them. Too bad russia and the rest of eastern block europe is so far away, all those 7.62 AK rounds would come in handy.

Ideal loadout : AK-47 with a drum mag, spare AK-47, AK-47 with a sword for a bayonet as a last resort.

And a toyota hilux full of 7.62x39. ( download bio diesel creation handbook from internet as world is falling apart around you = win)
    Think you could make bio-diesel from zombie body fat?

Originally posted by Adrenaline101
    If there is ever a zombie apocalypse,I'm going on a field trip to the US to pick up all the spare bullets from all the zombified rednecks and stockpile them. Too bad russia and the rest of eastern block europe is so far away, all those 7.62 AK rounds would come in handy.

Ideal loadout : AK-47 with a drum mag, spare AK-47, AK-47 with a sword for a bayonet as a last resort.

And a toyota hilux full of 7.62x39. ( download bio diesel creation handbook from internet as world is falling apart around you = win)
    Think you could make bio-diesel from zombie body fat?
    i think the zombie apocalypse is around the world, it could be a demonic air born virus., these kind of zombies are fast than those zombie in the cemetery..

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

double tap!!

Originally posted by dansmith11
    the problem with a crowbar as a weapon is that it cant slice through stuff.

its going to get stuck in whatever you swing it into, and require a decent amount of force to pull it back out. it IS a big metal hook afterall.

any energy savings you gain from its lightness/ease of swing is going to be more then cancelled out by the amount of energy you waste getting it back out of the wound.

so you swing at a zombie and hit him in the shoulder, now you waste precious time and energy pulling your crowbar back out for another swing. meanwhile, the zombie is eating your face.

hell, even if you hit him square in the head and kill it. what if there are 2 of them? 1 is eating your face while your unhooking your crowbar.

ill take a sword over a crowbar any day. sure it might go dull eventually. but step 1 is survive long enough for my sword to get dull. ill cross that bridge when i come to it. lol maybe after my sword is dull and my baseball bat is broken, then ill make the switch to a crowbar.

but i think its a shitty first choice for a melee weapon :P
    Who says you use the hook? use the dull edge, its enough to cave in a skull... at least for any man with half decent strength.

Also , the bottom end makes a formidable piercing weapon

Ever try swinging a sword? Trust me, you tire out quickly, at least any sword that's heavy enough to cut through something.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Sloww

chainsaw with hockey mask

nuff said.

Originally posted by Blue
    chainsaw with hockey mask

nuff said.
    good one

full face body armor with blade
    Last edited by CHICHARITZHI; 08-07-2011 at 03:17 PM.

time to upgrade buddy that shits only going to make you move as fast as a zombie. Your only up against teeth and nails, this will suffice
    Originally posted by Dumbass17
    what's an Egypt?
    Originally posted by Godfuader

Its the slang for being Electronically Jipped . Like going to an ATM and getting short changed. "You got E-Gypt"

My Ride
    95 Stealth RT/TT, '72 Duster

Originally posted by Adrenaline101
    pick up all the spare bullets from all the zombified rednecks and stockpile them.
    who says the zombies won't know how to use the guns

You can't believe everything the movies tell you.

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by Kavy
    My Load Out

Why not have something that will eat everything including zombies. Ultimate weapon.
    Haha I laughed pretty hard.

My Ride
    Hondas

Originally posted by 403Gemini
    Ever try swinging a sword? Trust me, you tire out quickly, at least any sword that's heavy enough to cut through something.
    For the record....

I've handled a genuine medieval spring steel long sword that was just incredible felt like I was swinging a wooden dowel it was so well balanced. Proper counter weight at the base of the hilt goes a long way.

All that being said, I'll get back on the crowbar discussion... I would hold a crowbar by the hooked end so it wont slip and just swing away, forehand and backhand.

Lol, my friends and I have had this conversation a few times.

At all times I'd carry either an ak-47 or an m16, along with a colt .45, and a samurai sword. Can't weigh yourself too down with weapons! Always carry a backpack full of rations/water and other light supplies.

I'd also be going to Wal-Mart and building a defensive unit around it. barricading myself inside a long with other people, I'd then build suspended sleeping areas where you need a rope to climb up and then can pull up once everyone is up there to sleep and such.

Do patrols on the roof to clear of any "wanderers" around the store and then do wider patrols to take out any larger groups :P

Along with slowly building a perimeter from supplies from the local Home Depot which is usually close to a Wal-mart location.

As you can see...I have no life.

My Ride
    Hondas

There is a home depot and a wal-mart across the street from each other at marlborough mall. Also a safeway next door to the home depot.

This really does make the ideal spot as the area is already ripe with zombie-like creatures that will sharpen your instinctive survival skills. Just make a habit of hanging around he area at dusk to familiarize yourself with both the surroundings and the feeling of being stalked.

Last edited by 89s1; 08-08-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2